Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? (12201 Views)

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by fubbyy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
I schooled and graduated in unical, so I used to give it to calabar but I just changed my mind

I'm giving it to PH

Yours?
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by ITbomb(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Owerri
Calabar
Benin
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Abuja
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by purplesummer(f): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb: Owerri
Calabar
Benin

Naa, owerri shouldn't be on the list at all. Give it to all the south-south cities please. grin
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bornu

Zamfara

Sokoto

Katsina

Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by pickabeau1: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Another tribalist thread in the making

Is a city promiscuous? is it not the people that live in it undecided?

You schooled in calabar from Godknowswhere, carrying your promiscuity there and now say calabar is...

There are immoral people everywhere .. finis

6 Likes

Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by Hollydevil(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wrong contribution.

How can this educate people, be wise nigga @op and contribute something that is meaningful.

Cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
All most all the single girls in Calabar are runz oriented due to the lack of job opportunity in the state.
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by xp17(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
my first five are...

-benue state- everywhere, even holes, (tiv , igala and ,idoma)

-nasarawa state-Lafia, and nasarawa LG, but (tiv and idoma run away)

-Lagos state -all cities, even holes(igbo and Edo speaking people)

-Edo state (my state) -benin and ekpoma ,but(ibos and delta ibos there)

-river -ph, but (igbo speaking people living there)

I was there and I saw it all.....yet to see the Hausas and the Yorubas , maybe they are trading elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by ITbomb(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
purplesummer:

Naa, owerri shouldn't be on the list at all. Give it to all the south-south cities please. grin
I have seen and tasted Owerri, Calabar, Uyo, PH, Lagos, Benin, Abuja, Kaduna,
Believe me when I say Owerri
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by Inosenduatall: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
How can anybody dispute the fact that it is owerri biko?

A land overflowing with hotels and ashawo joints... I give up!

Oh, sweet memories

4 Likes

Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by Heineken(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mehn!!!!! Jos gurls na them bad pass o. The cold wey dey there sef come make things scatter. If no be God wey say make I school for jos ehn,I for no believe if them tell me. Those gurls bad die...me I enjoy sha.
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by xp17(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hollydevil: Wrong contribution.

How can this educate people, be wise nigga @op and contribute something that is meaningful.

Cheers!!
Oga professor, na question person asked, if you no like am , jeje shift go one apian make other people answer the question.

one man's meat is another man's cheese

5 Likes

Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by b3llo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jos
Benin
Lagos
Makurdi
Calabar
This places wey I list sure pass o!
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by japhmanuel: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Imo, pH, benin, kaduna, lagos
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by fubbyy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Infact I think it depends on your own experience
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by Missmossy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lagos,benin.
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by xtervaganza(m): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Calabar hands down
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by pussyeater(m): 12:20am On Jul 25, 2014
Where is Benin on the list?
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 12:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Owerri!
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by SpcAgtOko: 5:46am On Jul 25, 2014
xp17: my first five are...

-benue state- everywhere, even holes, (tiv , igala and ,idoma)

-nasarawa state-Lafia, and nasarawa LG, but (tiv and idoma run away)

-Lagos state -all cities, even holes(igbo and Edo speaking people)

-Edo state (my state) -benin and ekpoma ,but(ibos and delta ibos there)

-river -ph, but (igbo speaking people living there)

I was there and I did it all.....yet to see the Hausas and the Yorubas , maybe they are trading elsewhere.

Fixed
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by xp17(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Fixed
am I supposed to click like?eh this oyinbo pepper undecided

btw, here is worse than those places listed above
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by fubbyy(m): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2014
Everyone keep mentioning this benin and I've never been 2 the place b4 o, I wonder what lifestyle there will be like
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by sexylogan(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2014
It's between Owerri and Benin.
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by dexy007(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Some one telmi,ow can Delta nt b on dz list?Asaba,Agbor,Warri!
But Owerri na die finally!
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by ignis: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Borno

1 Like

Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
HIV trend can explain the most promiscuous city naaa.
MOST PROMISCUOUS AREAS/ CITIES are almost always surrounded by WATER BODIES.
1)BENUE
2)BAYELSA
3)AKWA IBOM SOUTH.
4)RIVERS SOUTH.
5)DELTA SOUTH.
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by Houseofglam7(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
emjaay:
Greetnz ladies! to a matured lady out there...
am MJ based in lagos.
if u wud like d adventure of an intimate encounter and
u think u can ryde on my face, no strings attachd,
just wild and mad love making...
08024452774, 25cbbc51, say hello it wud b nyz to
kw u if u can match moi
Ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by egopersonified(f): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nairaland city
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by SpcAgtOko: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
xp17: am I supposed to click like?eh this oyinbo pepper undecided

btw, here is worse than those places listed above

I will get you grin
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Benue, calabar, akwa ibom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Do That Makes You Happy / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.