Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Tecno F7 Wifi Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 Wifi Problem (1838 Views)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno F7 Wifi Problem by tetsuyaph: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
good day. i'm having trouble with the wifi of my tecno f7. the phone can detect the wifi but it wouldn't connect. it says it's saved and remembered and then afterwards shows that the wifi is not in range though it is turned on.. my other phones worked perfectly with the wifi.. please help me fix the problem. thanks
Re: Tecno F7 Wifi Problem by donwise1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
tetsuyaph: good day. i'm having trouble with the wifi of my tecno f7. the phone can detect the wifi but it wouldn't connect. it says it's saved and remembered and then afterwards shows that the wifi is not in range though it is turned on.. my other phones worked perfectly with the wifi.. please help me fix the problem. thanks
Contact me for solution.
Re: Tecno F7 Wifi Problem by tetsuyaph: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Hello Sir. Thank you for the response. So how can I fix my phone?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom N9 Custom Roms / Looking For Iphone 6 Screen Replacement Service Engineer / Where Can I Buy Huawei Mediapad M2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.