Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Igbo 101 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo 101 (2540 Views)

Igbo 101 / Igbo 101 / 101 Drug Firms Sanctioned In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo 101 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
ORLANDOOWOH please don't let ethnic bigotry to kill you, it kills more than ebola virus.
Your hatred for Igbos is enormous as portray by your comment, yet you will always refute the fact,
I have noticed the way you hop around any article that contains Igbo in its caption.
ORLANDOOWOH, Igbos on the street don't notice your ranting on NL.
Go and do more research on your yoruitshekiri and published it for your yoruitshekiri kinsman to read and digest.
It is an advice to you bro, have a nice moment.

@ topic very rich and educative write up.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo 101 by onyeokwu: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
quid: Orlandowoh . ..are u mentally disturbed?

Brother can you post this on the Radio Biafran London Facebook for our people to learn their rich culture and their ancient way of writing before the demonic europeans came to our land mess up everything

pls if you cant send me the link i will do it my self i need this piece of information
now i can understand why Igbos are feared and dreaded and hated

from 20pounds now we own them why them no go hate you
Re: Igbo 101 by onyeokwu: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
quid:
Provide ONE piece of evidence to support this claim.

NOTE: No speculations and emotional expressions can pass for evidence.

Brother can you post this on the Radio Biafran London Facebook for our people to learn their rich culture and their ancient way of writing before the demonic europeans came to our land mess up everything

pls if you cant send me the link i will do it my self i need this piece of information

1 Like

Re: Igbo 101 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
onyeokwu:

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Igbo 101 by Adindupeter: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
omenka: Op, are you okay
Wetin carry this vulture come here?
Re: Igbo 101 by EMMABC1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
It baffles me how one ediot called Orlando owoh has succeeded in diverting d attention of Igbo people frm d import and richness of d thread to useless argument. The essence of posting this topic is for us Igbo to dissect d facts raised, internalize them, contribute to it positively and then spread the info in what ever we can to our bros and sis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja / Igbo Stand To Loose big after saturday election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.