Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide (1456 Views)

Intel Realsense App Challenge 2014 / A Nairalander At The Financial Literacy App Challenge Hackathon / Financial Literacy App Challenge For Nigeria Developers & Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by davidsmith8900: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
As we all know Ebola is on the rise, what about if we had an app challenge/competition to create an app that can detect Ebola, cure Ebola and prevent Ebola.
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cool

1 Like

Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by curiouslad(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by Donkunxex(m): 12:26am On Jul 25, 2014
App challenge...good..buh i guess its too late now that the virus z now in lag..... Or maybe we can stil do it?
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by Ajibel(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by worldbest(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
I like this o. Let us discuss and share ideas. I promise
not to steal the ideas discussed, get a patent, help spread the virus to millions and then become a billioniare.
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by blueyedgeek(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
An app that can cure ebola?? cure
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by Donkunxex(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
blueyedgeek: An app that can cure ebola?? cure
detect na..cure keh... medical experts neva cure am na app wan cure am ni?
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by fattbabakay(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by CodeHouse: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2014
...And you are sure y'all are Programmers undecided
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by worldbest(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2014
CodeHouse: ...And you are sure y'all are Programmers undecided

(in Russian accent) We are bacteria, we will find you and destroy you
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by CodeHouse: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
worldbest:

(in Russian accent) We are bacteria, we will find you and destroy you

undecided
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by CodeHouse: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
worldbest: I like this o. Let us discuss and share ideas. I promise
not to steal the ideas discussed, get a patent, help spread the virus to millions and then become a billioniare.

You are an idio*t in 6 different languages...so Ebola epidemic is fun to you, how old are you? Isn't it enough that the topic depicts "Electronic Folly" Children in schools are writing essays and showing concern, people all over the world are panicking and here you are saying rubbish? I seriously weep for you embarassed

In order not to have unnecessary topics flooding the forum, I think the forum settings should be such that requires administrator's or moderator's approval before it is allowed to be seen by others. Might be cumbersome anyway

2 Likes

Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by CodeHouse: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
davidsmith8900: As we all know Ebola is on the rise to wipe out Africans, what about if we had an app challenge/competition to create an app that can detect Ebola, cure Ebola and prevent Ebola.

OP you can develop an app (Expert System) to detect Ebola Virus following some given criteria but you cannot develop an App to prevent or cure Ebola...what are you thinking?
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
*smh*.

In what prog. Lang.?
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by worldbest(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
CodeHouse:
You are an idio*t in 6 different languages...so Ebola epidemic is fun to you, how old are you? Isn't it enough that the topic depicts "Electronic Folly" Children in schools are writing essays and showing concern, people all over the world are panicking and here you are saying rubbish? I seriously weep for you embarassed
In order not to have unnecessary topics flooding the forum, I think the forum settings should be such that requires administrator's or moderator's approval before it is allowed to be seen by others. Might be cumbersome anyway

[some text removed]

Being an idio!t in 6 different languages doesnt increase the the magnitude of your insult. I am still a simple and generic idio!t - you idio!t

1 Like

Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by CodeHouse: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
worldbest:

[some text removed]

Being an idio!t in 6 different languages doesnt increase the the magnitude of your insult. I am still a simple and generic idio!t - you idio!t

I'm mot sure you are aware that the word idi*ot is an educational term used to qualify people or students with low IQ..I am glad you admit you are an idi*ot, sorry I mean worldbest idi*ot becos only people like that think the way you do and from all indication, I don't fall in that category.

1 Like

Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by CodeHouse: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
worldbest:

[some text removed]

I'm mot sure you are aware that the word idi*ot is an educational term used to qualify people or students with low IQ..I am glad you admit you are an idi*ot, sorry I mean worldbest idi*ot becos only people like that think the way you do and from all indication, I don't fall in that category.
Re: Ebola App Challenge/Competition - Disease App That Will Prevent African Genocide by preventebola: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dr. Bargak from Germany is an Acupuncturist. He developed an Acupressure Points Sequence to prevent and relieve Ebola.

I worked with him to create a mobile app as a vehicle to bring the Sequence to the people who need it.

Here is our app:

- On Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drbargak.EbolaFree

- On Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/ebola-prevent-and-relieve-now/f5e8bcf6-6027-4961-bd21-673648f5e508

- On Amazon Kindle: http://amzn.to/1rMIsrO

I would be interested in your opinion on the app.

(1) (Reply)

Disruptive Africa Expo Hackathon 2015 / Bold Step Into Freelancing / Who Can Help Me Build Video Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.