Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy (1269 Views)

Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / AVG Reveals Top Ten Android Apps That Kill Phone Performance. / MTN New Message As You Check Your Account Balance @ Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by romoruyi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Check the picture below to obtain your memory card performance and class before you buy one.

Get more information about your Gadget from: http://www.facebook.com/revosion or http://revos-vision..com

4 Likes

Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by DjAndroid: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
thanks for this info
Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by shellliver: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
thanks for the info.

Does it mean the higher the memory card performance, the better?
Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by romoruyi(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Yeah the higher the performance or class of the memory card, the stronger and reliable it will be in storing information for a long time.

shellliver: thanks for the info.

Does it mean the higher the memory card performance, the better?
Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by Krak(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2014
romoruyi: Yeah the higher the performance or class of the memory card, the stronger and reliable it will be in storing information for a long time.

Not true. The higher the class, the faster the read and write speeds.

The class of memory cards you use depends on your device, for example if you use a class 10 memory card on a device that can only read class 4, you will have compatibility issues.

And for your information class 4, 6 and 10 devices have the same reliability as long as they are original products, the only difference is the speed.
Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by ByfireByfire: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2014
romoruyi: Check the picture below to obtain your memory card performance and class before you buy one.

Get more information about your Gadget from: http://www.facebook.com/revosion or http://revos-vision..com
But China in their dishonesty can easily put 10 on a class 2 memory card or am I missing something? there must be a better way to varify.Thanks all the same for the info.
Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by romoruyi(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2014
you r right...........

Krak:

Not true. The higher the class, the faster the read and write speeds.

The class of memory cards you use depends on your device, for example if you use a class 10 memory card on a device that can only read class 4, you will have compatibility issues.

And for your information class 4, 6 and 10 devices have the same reliability as long as they are original products, the only difference is the speed.
Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by BuhBye: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2014
ByfireByfire:
But China in their dishonesty can easily put 10 on a class 2 memory card or am I missing something? there must be a better way to varify.Thanks all the same for the info.
Buy from a reliable source, make sure you get a warranty/guarantee.
Some micro SD cards (like SanDisk) contain a serial number but i have also seen a fake with one.
Also test the capacity, read and write speeds of your cards before purchase, i recommend "H2test" for this.
Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by mathmatica: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
AM CONFUSED... ABEG,WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG?THE FIRST OGA OR THE SECOND ONE?
Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nice one bro, i will take that into consideration when buying another memory card

like my page to see how to win an Ipad for just $3 2ru auctions www.facebook.com/joinpb
Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by CoolKizzy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Informative, I learn a thing or two daily from Nairaland.
Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by romoruyi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
i have liked your page.....hope u have liked mine.......i can actually build enough like for your page if you r interested?

Weselion: Nice one bro, i will take that into consideration when buying another memory card

like my page to see how to win an Ipad for just $3 2ru auctions www.facebook.com/joinpb
Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by femi4: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
mathmatica: AM CONFUSED... ABEG,WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG?THE FIRST OGA OR THE SECOND ONE?
Both are right,
Higher class mmc read/write faster than lower class mmc. That's higher performance and realibility.

Also, your device config determines the type required
Re: Check Your Memory Card Performance Before You Buy by marcjoe(m): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
NOW YOU CAN GET ORIGINAL 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB CLASS 10 SDCARD AT A CHEAPER PRICE FOR YOUR PHONE, CAMERA E.T.C

Visit this thread below for more info...
https://www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-16gb32gb-memory-card-phonecamera

whatsapp - 08161145975
Bbm - 79D8301F

(1) (Reply)

My Samsung S3 Is Always On 4G And Drains My Battery / Google Named Android 5.0 Lollipop / Which App Can I Download Dt Shows Caller Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.