Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Lagos Landlords And Their Quest For Office Workers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Landlords And Their Quest For Office Workers (498 Views)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THREAD FOR LANDLORDS AND LANDLORDS TO BE ONLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> / Legal Rights Of A Rent Tenants And Some Unlawful Acts Often Done By Landlords / Lagos Landlords: Collect More Than 3 Months Advance And Go To Jail/n100k Fine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Landlords And Their Quest For Office Workers by freetowns: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ok. Been looking for an apt around mainland Lagos for the past one week. I have the money to pay for a good house but its hard as almost all landlords are asking for a coporate client. I run my own business and employ people in my office but cant seem to get an apt cos m a business man.

I dnt really get the idea in this. I remember in d past 4months, i got a call from a landlord asking if one of my employees work in my office. I said yes. But now I who own the office cant get an apartment cos they want coporate Igbo, Yoruba Banker ,Hausa oil worker or Efik Lawyer.

Its getting really hard for any business man or woman to rent a house in Lagos!! Goodluck if you happen to be an Igbo Trader-real goodluck to you
Re: Lagos Landlords And Their Quest For Office Workers by acidtalk: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
I feel you.
Been through that road before. They always assume those corporate tenants have a steady income unlike the business man.
whereas when we are paying the full rent, the so called corporate bankers are splitting their rent into 3 installments.

Its all about the landlord. A business experienced landlord/lady will not do such.
Re: Lagos Landlords And Their Quest For Office Workers by freetowns: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
acidtalk: I feel you.
Been through that road before. They always assume those corporate tenants have a steady income unlike the business man.
whereas when we are paying the full rent, the so called corporate bankers are splitting their rent into 3 installments.

Its all about the landlord. A business experienced landlord/lady will not do such.

Spot on bro.
Re: Lagos Landlords And Their Quest For Office Workers by donigspain(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Income security...

(1) (Reply)

Generator Rentals For Your Home, Event, Construction / 2.29hectars Of Mass Housing Land At Utako. Cofo. / Amazing Deal.. 745sqrm + 2units 2bdrm BQ @ Gwagwalad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.