Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Am Willing To Give Away Sharpiq.com [blogger Blog] For Free! Who Wants It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am Willing To Give Away Sharpiq.com [blogger Blog] For Free! Who Wants It? (625 Views)

Simple Steps To Install Blogger Blog Related Post Widget Without Thumbnail / How To Create And Add Pages To Your Blogger's Blog / How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Willing To Give Away Sharpiq.com [blogger Blog] For Free! Who Wants It? by jimfend: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
I want to give away http://sharpiq.com, a well designed blogger blog with a already added custom domain for free. If you are interested let me know. Terms and conditions apply.

Re: Am Willing To Give Away Sharpiq.com [blogger Blog] For Free! Who Wants It? by AbuMikey(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Interested.

Your terms and conditions sire?
Re: Am Willing To Give Away Sharpiq.com [blogger Blog] For Free! Who Wants It? by callmejulian: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
meeeee lol what's your email?
Re: Am Willing To Give Away Sharpiq.com [blogger Blog] For Free! Who Wants It? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
AbuMikey: Interested.

Your terms and conditions sire?
grin grin grin grin uselucentral nko ?
Re: Am Willing To Give Away Sharpiq.com [blogger Blog] For Free! Who Wants It? by jimfend: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
TERMS AND CONDITONS

1. You must be a good writer. You are going to write an article on any topic and send it to me.

2. If I consider your article to be good. I will continue to renew the domain for you if you want. If that is the case I will require you to post at least one quality article every day, and then I will get 2 ad slot somewhere in the site. If you don't like the domain (sharpiq.com), you can tell me the one you want and I will get and configure it for you.

If you do not want me to be renewing the domain name for you, then I will give you all the site details. Do whatever you want with it. But you must show me a good article first.

If you think my terms are fair enough, why don't you send me an email: sharpiq1 {at} gmail {dot} com.

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Forced Username Change On Nairaland.com / What Is The Next Step For Bing Search Engine? / Without Traffic Your Site Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.