Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* (1003 Views)

Why Do Guys Call Ladies "Angel" When There Are No Female Angels In The Holy Book / Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? / What Guys Call 'take Home To Mama' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by tonididdy(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
met this pretty chick at a transport service park today about 3pm ...she was so into me, smiling and laughing at ease as I chyked her up. we exchanged numbers and I told her I would give her a call.(but I never said when I would)

so am in a dilemma...
#do I call her now, this night and know how her journey went and all the bla bla bla

OR

#call her tomorrow or next or never and see if she would try to contact me *basically just starving her*

dunno what to do.
Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by pasqal09: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
You want to see if she'll call you? LMAO!!!!!
Are you a learner?

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by ellagal(f): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
pasqal09: You want to see if she'll call you? LMAO!!!!!
Are you a learner?

Maybe he is smiley
Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
pasqal09: You want to see if she'll call you? LMAO!!!!!
Are you a learner?

He's obviously a learner. grin
If you want her OP, Call her now. Since when do Babes call strangers. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by tonididdy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
pasqal09: You want to see if she'll call you? LMA!!!!!
Are you a learner?
bro she be like. number 6 on hold...this one was like super into me, like looking in my eyes and Shet...me wey do toast chick, come dey shame

#i gat nothing to loose....I beleiv in the saying,''true love will find u''
Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by tonididdy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
ellagal:

Maybe he is smiley
I wish I was

Getting tired of the game already.... will like to switch tables
Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by ellagal(f): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
tonididdy: I wish I was

Getting tired of the game already.... will like to switch tables

Hmmm!!! C'mon be d perfect gentleman and give her a call.. She wouldn't wanna call cause she wil look/sound desperate

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by tonididdy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
ellagal:

Hmmm!!! C'mon be d perfect gentleman and give her a call.. She wouldn't wanna call cause she wil look/sound desperate
yes ma did already...but it didn't last more than 2mins plus she sounded excited,lol she always sounds excited.

Ty btw

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Let me ask ifa
Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by tonididdy(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2014
neutralwaya: Let me ask ifa
lol nor bother
Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by tonididdy(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2014
After lastnights 2mins magic call..this morning she sent me a "pls call me"....WOw

Of cos I did and it was awesome, chick just wanted to hear my voice.

Hmmmmm...
Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by heatmeup(f): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2014
wake up
Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2014
tonididdy: After lastnights 2mins magic call..this morning she sent me a "pls call me"....WOw

Of cos I did and it was awesome, chick just wanted to hear my voice.

Hmmmmm...
Hmmmm. This guy sef. Its obvious that your head is in the clouds. Goodluck! But don't come back to here to wail after a month like your predecessors.

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by angela98(f): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
If u don't call her another man will beat you to it. The time that u spent seeking advice from nlanders its enough time to call her already. Please hurry call her.

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by tonididdy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: If u don't call her another man will beat you to it. The time that u spent seeking advice from nlanders its enough time to call her already. Please hurry call her.
hehe that's so true. tongue
Re: Very Urgent Guys *CALL Her Or NOT Call HER* by tonididdy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
ifynairaland: Hmmmm. This guy sef. Its obvious that your head is in the clouds. Goodluck! But don't come back to here to wail after a month like your predecessors.
what ;( ?

(1) (Reply)

.... / I Don't Want To Marry A 'god Fearing Lady'!!! / Would U Leave Ur partner's Room If A Wooer Comes Visiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.