Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow (2515 Views)

Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) / Results From Abuja - Vanguard / The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by DeLaRue: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hello people,

Please I need urgent assistance with getting an important document to Lagos from Abuja by[b] 2pm [/b]tomorrow.

Are you flying to Lagos from Abuja tomorrow morning, and can you help?

The need to get the document down to Lagos arose this evening, too late to have the document sent by Courier.

I will arrange for the document to be handed over to you at the airport or any place of your choice in Abuja tomorrow morning. Document will be collected from you at the airport in Lagos.

Please help a fellow in need!
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cocaine comes to mind grin

2 Likes

Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by DeLaRue: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Haba! Just an important document with a few pages. Not sealed in any envelope.

But I understand your logic, given where we are in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by DeLaRue: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Any other suggestion as to how I can get this document to Lagos by 2pm tomorrow will be appreciated.

Courier is obviously out of the question now.
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by Jakumo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Send am to me, and I go post am with traditional "means", after you pay me small change.
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by Omexonomy: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Why not invite those wicked withces and imgbekes around you to undertake the journey
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by Jakumo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Omexonomy: Why not invite those wicked withces and imgbekes around you to undertake the journey

Kai ! No come spoil market for me here, my friend.
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by supo19884: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Try Gwagwalada motor park this nite, ur document will get to lagos before 9am tomorrow morning... Not too late

5 Likes

Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by DeLaRue: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thanks @Supo.

Problem with that is the document is in an office, so can't lay hands on it until around 8am tomorrow.

Looks like I need a miracle to get this done!
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by seanet02: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
DeLaRue:

Any other suggestion as to how I can get this document to Lagos by 2pm tomorrow will be appreciated.

Courier is obviously out of the question now.
Call on awon iya aje or the winches to help you lol. Walk to the airport, explain your situation to the anti drug trafficking agency so as to avoid any pitfall, show what you want to send to them. No more privacy here, accost any going traveller and explain intoto. You may be lucky but your chances are slim as me myself can't accept such from anybody, not even my mother.

2 Likes

Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by Jakumo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
seanet02: Call on awon iya aje or the winches to help you lol. Walk to the airport, explain your situation to the anti drug trafficking agency so as to avoid any pitfall, show what you want to send to them. No more privacy here, accost any going traveller and explain intoto. You may be lucky but your chances are slim as me myself can't accept such from anybody, not even my mother.

What of the heavy bag wey you don already promise say you go help me carry go London ?
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by successking401(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
supo19884: Try Gwagwalada motor park this nite, ur document will get to lagos before 9am tomorrow morning... Not too late
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by egbaguy: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
why not scan d damn document and send as mail?

1 Like

Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by uboma(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
With this age of technology, why bother yourself so much @ op? You can simply scan the documents after arriving your office 2moro and send a soft copy to the recipient via email while u send the hard copy later. What do you think?
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by Jakumo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
uboma: With this age of technology, why bother yourself so much @ op? You can simply scan the documents after arriving your office 2moro and send a soft copy to the recipient via email while u send the hard copy later. What do you think?

Most likely a scanned picture of the cocaine hidden inside the package will not be accepted in lieu of the real deal.

7 Likes

Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by DeLaRue: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
It's not scanable. It's a government issued document - the original is required for sighting.
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by simplex2: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Best option is to take the document to the airport tomorrow morning and stand in front of arik stand. Plead with any of the passengers to help you take the document to Lagos with him/her.
You may be lucky to meet a naïve fellow that will convey the package.

3 Likes

Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by mekaboy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Letter {{{{BOMB}}} i jump and pass grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by DeLaRue: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thanks all!

Think I better explore other options. Let me get on the phone!
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
B4 accepting the letter...

Pls....

Pls....

Remember Dele Giwa

1 Like

Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Alakoba oshi! you dey find who you go put for wahala. Why not go to Abuja yourself and get the document if its so important to you?
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by Generalkorex(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lette bomb
another boko boys on nl.who is the target o bro.chai i no go go near airport or its eviron 2moro.chai
@op na wetin dey my mind i speak o

1 Like

Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by seanet02: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Awon Iya mi Osoromonga can do that but it will cost one thing, a live menumo.
Jakumo:

What of the heavy bag wey you don already promise say you go help me carry go London ?
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by Jakumo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
seanet02: Awon Iya mi Osoromonga can do that but it will cost one thing, a live menumo.

The warehouse has informed me that there is currently a shortage of live Menumo, and that they only have dried eran-oni'yo for sale now.

1 Like

Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by DollyParton1(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Letter bomb. Cocaine parcel.
Rule number 1: do not collect any thing from anyone. Especially from a stranger at the airport.
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by successking401(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
I smell rat
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by tonytony208(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jakumo:

Most likely a scanned picture of the cocaine hidden inside the package will not be accepted in lieu of the real deal.

jàkùmò kìí rìn'de òsán.
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by seanet02: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jakumo:

The warehouse has informed me that there is currently a shortage of live Menumo, and that they only have dried eran-oni'yo for sale now.
Awo ibo leyin o?
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by suwailad(f): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
You can scan it and the recipient prints it, heads to a magistrate court and swear an affidavit until you can successfully send the docs.
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by Decibel: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Well i can't help embarassed
Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
DeLaRue:
Thanks @Supo.

Problem with that is the document is in an office, so can't lay hands on it until around 8am tomorrow.

Looks like I need a miracle to get this done!

Airlines do courier service. Infact any of the airlines can do that for U. It will cost U just a little money. Find Ur way to the airport tomoro and get things done. Quit panicking! We're in 2014

1 Like

Re: SOS!! Are You Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Tomorrow by DeLaRue: 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Solution!!!

A friend gave me the number of a contact at a cargo company at Abuja airport.

Spoke with him, and he said no problem. Provided my parcel gets to them by 12 noon, it will still get to Lagos by 2pm!

Finally, my so-called 'cocaine' will reach Lagos, God willing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List 3 Things Goodluck Jonathan Should Do, To Earn Your Vote / Why Did Tinubu And APC Present Aprimary School Dropout, Buhari Forpresident? / A Must Watch Video: Burning Of Pres Jonathan's Campaign Bus by Buhari Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.