Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Popular Port Harcourt Pastor Acquires A Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Port Harcourt Pastor Acquires A Jet (3048 Views)

SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet / Pastor Adeboye: A Jet is Necessary For God's Work / Could A Pastor Buy A Jet With Just Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Port Harcourt Pastor Acquires A Jet by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Port Harcourt flamboyant pastor and General overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyomie has joined the league of Rich Nigerians owing jet and the exclusive club of "Men of God owing Private Jets"

The man of God who operates from the GRA phase 2 of Port Harcourt was reported to have purchased all the choice properties within and around the church environment for church activities. He is currently building a gigantic mega church along the Iguruta axis of PH/Owerri expressway for expansion purposes. Critics has it that he have several branches scattered all over the state but hardly plant pastors to manage them rather he beam his messages live to this satellite churches.

While I'm not averse to the growth of a church, I can't stand these men of God junkets in private Jets with no reasonable charity organisations they are sponsoring. Though I am a Christian of the pentecostal fold, I will stop giving this men my 10% sweat for them to flex withgrin

Re: Popular Port Harcourt Pastor Acquires A Jet by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2014
Mod front page please
Re: Popular Port Harcourt Pastor Acquires A Jet by TheBigUrban2: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Another MOG (Man of Gold)
Re: Popular Port Harcourt Pastor Acquires A Jet by eagleeye2: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Another MOG (Man of Gold)
tongue
TheBigUrban2: Another MOG (Men of Gold)
Re: Popular Port Harcourt Pastor Acquires A Jet by kuss: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op swear to God you pay tithe
Re: Popular Port Harcourt Pastor Acquires A Jet by tola9ja: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
SeaGold: Port Harcourt flamboyant pastor and General overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyomie has joined the league of Rich Nigerians owing jet and the exclusive club of "Men of God owing Private Jets"

The man of God who operates from the GRA phase 2 of Port Harcourt was reported to have purchased all the choice properties within and around the church environment for church activities. He is currently building a gigantic mega church along the Iguruta axis of PH/Owerri expressway for expansion purposes. Critics has it that he have several branches scattered all over the state but hardly plant pastors to manage them rather he beam his messages live to this satellite churches.

While I'm not averse to the growth of a church, I can't stand these men of God junkets in private Jets with no reasonable charity organisations they are sponsoring. Though I am a Christian of the pentecostal fold, I will stop giving this men my 10% sweat for them to flex withgrin
stop paying. them Matthew23:23

(1) (Reply)

Exegetical Analysis Of Genesis 1 & 2 Sought! / Is It A Sin For A Born Again Christian To Masturbate? / Powerful Spiritual Solutions To All Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.