Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

STRANGE "RUMOR"::: Man Turns To "KEKE-NAPEP" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / STRANGE "RUMOR"::: Man Turns To "KEKE-NAPEP" (1186 Views)

Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Man Turned To Keke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STRANGE "RUMOR"::: Man Turns To "KEKE-NAPEP" by krazydave(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Although there is no visual evidence to the story like pictures or videos.... But recent news making wave in aba and port-harcourt and practically all the radio station is the story of a man, that turned into KEKE-NAPEP in Aba, Abia-state Nigeria.

Any confirmation to this story and any proof whatsoever?
If you have heard about it, drop your version of the story, if you've not, state whether you think it's possible or not
Re: STRANGE "RUMOR"::: Man Turns To "KEKE-NAPEP" by eunisam: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
bitter joke
Re: STRANGE "RUMOR"::: Man Turns To "KEKE-NAPEP" by krazydave(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
eunisam: bitter joke

You must be a d*ck to have said such.... Are you blind to the fact that i said it was an unconfirmed rumor and that i needed confirmation...
Do u think every write up is a joke? What if i have a report to write on it?
#Lame-ass_niqqur!!
Re: STRANGE "RUMOR"::: Man Turns To "KEKE-NAPEP" by fingard02k(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
una don carry come again
Re: STRANGE "RUMOR"::: Man Turns To "KEKE-NAPEP" by eunisam: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2014
krazydave:

You must be a d*ck to have said such.... Are you blind to the fact that i said it was an unconfirmed rumor and that i needed confirmation...
Do u think every write up is a joke? What if i have a report to write on it?
#Lame-ass_niqqur!!
it seems you are a sadist?
Re: STRANGE "RUMOR"::: Man Turns To "KEKE-NAPEP" by krazydave(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
But this is like the trending gist now o!.... Ask google na

(1) (Reply)

Best Okoduwa's Tv Series Karma: The Ripples Now Available On Dobox.tv / RIP Mc Longs / Revealed: Kola Aluko Not On The Order List Of £2m Ferrari Sergio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.