Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine (540 Views)

Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community / How A Woman Was Randomly Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday / ALART!!!! Students Kidnapped In Lagos School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Mykel4God(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
9 Nigerian students in Ukraine were earlier this week, kidnapped in the Ukrainian city of Lugansk.
Ukrainian news agenciessay militants abducted the Nigerian students on Monday and have been holding them as prisoners at an occupied government security building. The city is deep inside rebel-
held territory, close to the Russian border.
Colonel Andriy Lysenko, a spokesman for Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council, on Wednesday told a news conference that negotiations are underway to free the abducted Nigerian students. That people with experience conducting negotiations were now making contact with what
he called "the terrorists." Adding that Ukrainian officials hoped the talks would end "successfully in the near future."
Separatists seeking greater autonomy have been waging a bloody battle in eastern Ukraine against the government.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/9-nigerian-students-kidnapped-in-ukraine.html
Re: 9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by yorex2011: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
undecided
Re: 9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Immediately Akpos entered the class, the teacher
stopped him at the door.
Teacher:You can only enter my class if you answer
the following questions.
Akpos: okay. Go on.
Teacher: Akpos how was your night?
Akpos: I don’t know ma, I was sleeping.
Teacher: Why do we drink water?
Akpos: Because we cannot eat water.
Teacher: Akpos, what Is the name for a baby lizard?
Apkos: Lizzy baby.
Teacher: The process of developing from achild to an
Adult is called
Akpos: ADULTERY.
The Teacher exclaimed: What manner of Man are
you, Akpos? You are very silly. Go and sit down now.
As usual, Akpos bounced to his seat.
The Teacher turned to the class and asked: -
Teacher: who is a pharmacist?
Only Akpos raised up his hand
Teacher: So Akpos is the most intelligent student I
have in this class? So there is no body else to answer
the question except Akpos?
(there was no reply from the students)
Teacher: Ok, Akpos, use this cane and flog everyone
ten strokes of cane each….
Akpos with a wide smile gave all the student ten hot
strokes of the cane each….
Teacher: Okay, my dear Akpos tell these dumb
student who a Pharmacist is…
Akpos: A Pharmacist is a farmer who assist people.
The Teacher fainted.
Re: 9 Nigerian Students Kidnapped In Ukraine by Liamm(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
i was here

(1) (Reply)

The Sufferings Of Mouau Students / Lekki Robbery Attack: How The Bandits Struck Revealed Mar / Fresh Attack: 45 Killed In Agatu Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.