Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

"I Wish Fabregas The Best" - Frank Lampard Ends Feud With Cesc Fabregas - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Wish Fabregas The Best" - Frank Lampard Ends Feud With Cesc Fabregas (1188 Views)

An Open Letter To Frank Lampard / Check Out Cesc Fabregas' Girlfriend Daniella Semaan / Mikel Is Underrated By Outsiders - Frank Lampard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Wish Fabregas The Best" - Frank Lampard Ends Feud With Cesc Fabregas by dafe303: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Frank Lampard calls off feud with Cesc Fabregas after completing his move to New York City FC. Lampard left Chelsea earlier this summer and ironically old foe Fabregas is viewed as Lampard's replacement. Lampard and Fabregas do not see eye-to-eye in the past.
Lampard wished Fabregas success in his career at Chelsea FC:
"I'd hate to put pressure on him. What I've done at Chelsea will never change. I hope they do well - Cesc and myself have had our battles in the past but I wish him the best because I wish Chelsea all the best."
Based on the statement I can only say the hatch was buried because Fabregas is now in Chelsea "I wish him the best because I wish Chelsea the best".

http://dayosports..com/2014/07/frank-lampard-ends-feud-with-cesc.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

David Moyes Hospitalised Following Prolonged Laughing Fit / Why are Nigerians afraid of Black stars of Ghana? / S/africa & Orlando Pirates Goalkeeper Shot Dead In His Girlfriend's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.