Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC (18911 Views)

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 25, 2014
K
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Women who came forward during the trial said Morris, who is not a qualified doctor, had injected them with a range of substances including cement, superglue and tyre sealant.
At his surgery in a Miami suburb, Dr Alberto Gallerani shows me vials containing things he has pulled out of patients' buttocks, including olive oil and super glue.

Very unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by passionate88: 6:27am On Jul 25, 2014
I don't like those big ukwu's... I prefer them small and shapely... Not FLAT o!

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Afrocatalyst: Why do it in the first place after hearing of the side effects with clear examples like MJ on her face?

And even if she had to,she should have saved up to get it done by the best instead of a whack,knowing the health implications.

Deduction...
She's a dunce!

grin
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by pickabeau1: 6:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Liveair: Hmm, instead of "woman right activism", women should be teaching themselves Proper SELF ESTEEM.

I totally endorse this

The first while important should have been accompanied with the latter.

Self Esteem and being beautiful the way you are

Reminds me of a song by Christina Aguilera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAfyFTzZDMM

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by ladycomfort(f): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2014
This is totally uncalled for. In nigeria here our ladies use cheap capsules .
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by TheBigUrban2: 6:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Rilwayne001: Everygirl wants to be like Nicki Minaj....SMH

If our Nigeria ladies get to know about such injection, am very sure they will rush at it....

Nicki Minaj's bottom is fake

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

. please tell dem. @ post gone are d days wen white gals wanted to b so slim dey starved demselves now dey want to have butts nd boobs, na dem sabi make dem kill demselves by demselves e no concern me. Thank God for we africans rounded nd shapely butts, proudly african, proudly endowed.
African women having rounded bottoms since. Time immemorial

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by henryobinna(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2014
blogexpert12: booked

Remember to also visit us on www.supergists.com
WTF is booked?
the decaying bum or something?
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by fruityjojo(f): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmm na wa oh! *Team small bom bom* embarassed

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Rilwayne001: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

O yeah...bt that first pix is a very old pix..ryt?
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Gboliwe: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2014
So, while some African girls are racing to get wavy, curly American hair, the American girls want our big bum. This bum bum that always put me in embarrassing situations. Kai! I wish I could just cut mine off like the indians cut their hair off and dash someone else.

People should begin to love themselves, when we do, we won't ever do something this wicked to ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Salym(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2014
The women are not to be blamed entirely as the society has contributed to such things happening. The female clothing nowadays are tight fitting, skimpy and short. Women have becoming objects for any strange man on the streets to ogle at. They women think its fashionable but however, its one of the reasons why they are always yearning for plastic surgery on their bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Ishilove: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2014
pickabeau1: Sad

A syndrome fired by a mix of economic factors , ever demanding and sexed up public , low self esteem and a thriving booty black market

She is lucky to be alive

My brother, In fact enh, I am very proud of my pancake buttocks. If it aint broke don't fix it.
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by jantavanta(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2014
coolzeal: Big booty use to be a mockery in the US by the Europeans whom consider them as fat and unhealthy.. lmao seems like it's at its peak. Everybody want what they don't have, irony of life.

They first of all denigrate what they envy about Black women, before they imitate.

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Ishilove: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2014
sharawwy: Cnt she leave her natural yansh alone irrespecive of d size,chai girls nd dia artificial way of lyf.
But you men like big buttocks na. That's why women feel pressured to have a bigger 'ukwu'.

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by blessedweapon(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Tho I'm a big ass fan,I don't advise OBT(obtaining by tricks). Ladies if ya'll nid u some big asses,come meet me cos I gat d biceps and triceps to press it out smiley #fact

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by kado(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Odika1: One thing that women and girls of nowadays fail to understand is that most of them with bigbackside do have smelly p***y!

How u take know? Have u been experimenting angry
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by abdulkayus(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Women has been turn to sexual object to ogle and use and dump. And dey will claim its civilisation amd equal right. SMH

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Tallesty1(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Ishilove:
But you men like big buttocks na. That's why women feel pressured to have a bigger 'ukwu'.
If I hear.

No matter how your small your backa is, guys must still come for you. Women that go for these injections do it to make other women jealous.

6 Likes

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Every girl is trying to go DORO

#DoroButty.
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Ishilove: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Tallesty1: If I hear.

No matter how your small your backa is, guys must still come for you. Women that go for these injections do it to make other women jealous.
I can only be envious of a woman who has achieved more than I in certain spheres of life. But me, jealous of a woman because of nyash?? Hian! Impossicant. Never happened, will never happen. Wetin I wan use the nyash do? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by TheBigUrban2: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2014
Ishilove:
I can only be envious of a woman who has achieved more than I in certain spheres of life. But me, jealous of a woman because of nyash?? Hian! Impossicant. Never happened, will never happen. Wetin I wan use the nyash do? undecided

We know you have fat yansh.
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by bloodykiller: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2014
achoro m igbo ncha please post pictures

conji na ata m
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Ishilove: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

We know you have fat yansh.

That's a lie from the pits of Sambisa
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by TheBigUrban2: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Ishilove:
My brother, In fact enh, I am very proud of my pancake buttocks. If it aint broke don't fix it.

Ishilove:

Are you saying that men dont like you?
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by TheBigUrban2: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Just as there are men who come in different sizes, women come in different sizes.

There are many men who would date you despite your size of azz or titz.....say no to implants and buttt injections!!1 grin

These angelic but flat-as-pancake women are supermodels that many men want to die for;

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Tallesty1(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Ishilove:
You dey ask me

Methinks the real reason women go for the injections and other types of surgeries is either because they are unhappy with their appearance, they want to be like their fav celeb, they want to make other women jealous or because they just want to keep up with world’s standards of beauty which to me is vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Ishilove: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Tallesty1: You dey ask me

Methinks the real reason women go for the injections and other types of surgeries is either because they are unhappy with their appearance, they want to be like their fav celeb, they want to make other women jealous or because they just want to keep up with world’s standards of beauty which to me is vanity.
The bolded is the real reason
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by mcfarlin(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2014
Too much foolishness in the world these days which is as a result of people neglecting the necessary and getting entangled with needless frivolities...countless numbers of humans have forgotten the primary purpose of life itself...therefore they just delight in meaningless things a lot of people are to blame for this trend

The government for not maintaining its GOD given duties of regulating societies and keeping it moral..instead it bends to every whim and caprices just to stay relevant.

The social media for promoting s'exual immorality as fundamental human rights

E.t.c

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Tallesty1(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2014
Ishilove:
That's a lie from the pits of Sambisa
Picture of it or I will believe him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti To Reopen Schools, Churches & Mosques As Governor Fayemi Gives Conditions / Residents Rescue New Born Baby Dumped In Wild Park Bush In Jos (Graphic) / Mouth Odour Remedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.