Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC (18902 Views)

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / NDLEA Arrests Music Producer With Illegal Drugs Worth N374m (photo) / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by nep2ra(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Just as there are men who come in different sizes, women come in different sizes.

There are many men who would date you despite your size of azz or titz.....say no to implants and buttt injections!!1 grin

These angelic but flat-as-pancake women are supermodels that many men want to die for;

Mtcheeeeewwwww....No meat. angry

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by leo1234(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
So fake doctors dey US too
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by themejiwalker(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
fruityjojo: Hmm na wa oh! *Team small bom bom* embarassed

Hehe tongue
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by sexylemo: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Learn to appreciate what you got. You don't have to go through life-threatening procedures to feel beautiful.. There are exercises that can enhance your shape. Stop going under the knife, hit the gym and the result would be worth the pains..

*in my coach's voice* No pain, no gain!
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by dnawah(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Na today?this injection don dey 4 Ghana tay tay.since last 4 years i go there i want craze,come see bacassi!na him my uncle come say make i no mind them,say na injection.but Timaya follow cause am o!with that him song"UKWU"grin

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by jantavanta(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Krystalxxx: It's guys fault that girls are so desperate to do it. Take a look at the enormous difference between how fair skinned big butt girls are treated and the way our pancake bottom girls are treated. I've seen this happen live....the fact is the fairer the skin,the bigger the butt....the higher d v.I.p treatment

Time shall come when the [I]darker[/I] the skin, the bigger the butt...the higher the VIP treatment. By then the skin bleaching industry will be replaced by skin darkening.
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2014
jantavanta:

Time shall come when the [I]darker[/I] the skin, the bigger the butt...the higher the VIP treatment. By then the skin bleaching industry will be replaced by skin darkening.
Hahaha...in this world?!People actually wanting to be dark?....futuristic and positive ideals but.....to me.....unrealistic. I can't just imagine a fair girl one century from now saying...umm I want a flatter butt and cream to darken me please'. Well lets see grin
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
fruityjojo: Hmm na wa oh! *Team small bom bom* embarassed
How sad. sad Nice hmmms though smiley

@post, the latest trend now is white girls bleaching their anuses pure white, like porrnstar Jenna Jamison
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by pickabeau1: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
BoboYekini: How sad. sad Nice hmmms though smiley

@post, the latest trend now is white girls bleaching their anuses pure white, like porrnstar Jenna Jamison

Sick!
Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by armadeo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ishilove:
But you men like big buttocks na. That's why women feel pressured to have a bigger 'ukwu'.

I................ Like big butts and I cannot lie

It hopeless to deny......

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by armadeo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Just as there are men who come in different sizes, women come in different sizes.

There are many men who would date you despite your size of azz or titz.....say no to implants and buttt injections!!1 grin

These angelic but flat-as-pancake women are supermodels that many men want to die for;

Many guys I know will jump and pass this one and land on any thing that has the Nicki booty

Re: Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC by adey4: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Get your Major curves Cream and pills... Read more about it... and wow is here in Nigeria... Order for yours now . 08067907428. BBM CHANNEL: C003D5A48

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine / Ekiti To Reopen Schools, Churches & Mosques As Governor Fayemi Gives Conditions / Mouth Odour Remedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.