Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) (6434 Views)

Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws / Revealed: Meet Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend, Who Flavour Got Pregnant (photos) / Meet Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend As They Love Up In Romantic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by adanduka: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
[b] Meet Mikel Ruffinelli, a wife & mother from Los
Angeles who has a record-breaking biggest
hip in the world!
She weighs 190kg and has a hip circumference of 8 feet, not even 6 but 8ft [b]
Enjoy the view.
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by adanduka: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Having trouble uploading....

1 Like

Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by Decibel: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by adanduka: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mikel Ruffinelli, a woman from Los
Angeles has a record-breaking
World Records Academy as the biggest
hip in the world! Women weighing 190
kg has a hip circumference of 8 feet, or
the equivalent of 243.84

Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by Fizzyflex(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
adanduka: [b] Meet Mikel Ruffinelli, a wife & mother from Los
Angeles who has a record-breaking biggest
hip in the world!
She weighs 190kg and has a hip circumference of 8 feet, not even 6 but 8ft [b]
Enjoy the view.
hw she take dey shiteh

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by Forzap: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by Ruq: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Fizzyflex: hw she take dey shiteh

She must have a pipe that sucks it out. wink
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by Ruq: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
It's irritating to imagine dog styling with this, that's stickin your D into loads of expired fat.
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by OCTAVO: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2014
She's just carrying fat all around! angry
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by adanduka: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Fizzyflex: hw she take dey shiteh

A man's mind is full of ...
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by mstik(f): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2014
All dat ukwu
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by nedupel(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2014
ikebe supper u go fear now.
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by Kx: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2014
I tot the thread mearnt this.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
even her wait has dug a foundation into the ground were she is standing
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by daryoor(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
This pix just made my d soft.
*minimizes browser and goes back to watching asa akira* smiley
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by jones9ice: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
dat man na thief and greedy haba
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by armadeo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
While I agree the hips are large.

8 ft. Common dude. Imagine an NBA baller lies across her butt that means it will take his full height. Take a look at the pic again!!!!
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by daveP(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Click link on signature en enjoy story...thanks
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by adanduka: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
armadeo: While I agree the hips are large.

8 ft. Common dude. Imagine an NBA baller lies across her butt that means it will take his full height. Take a look at the pic again!!!!

I believe circumference refers to the distance round a circle. That means the view you are seeing may just be 3ft.
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by hensben(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
It sucks to be her aswear
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
smiley
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by mstik(f): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
tongue
CoolHunk:
You're despicable too! Tcheew!!!
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
mstik: tongue
All these tuareg girls. Can't keep their tongues locked-in.
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by mstik(f): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
whaat
CoolHunk:
All these tuareg girls. Can't keep their tongues locked-in.
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
mstik: whaat
Did I stutter?
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
WHEN I READ *MIKEL*.THE FIRST THING MY MIND WENT TO WAS *MIKEL OBI*BUT I WAS WONDERING HOW HE GREW HIPS SUDDENLYOR MAY BE HIS TALENT FOR PLSYING FOOTY WENT TO HIS HIPSundecided

OP MODIFY UR TOPIC TITLE.IT'S A BIT CONFUSING tongue
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by MisterLongman(m): 1:33am On Jul 27, 2014
dhammyg: WHEN I READ *MIKEL*.THE FIRST THING MY MIND WENT TO WAS *MIKEL OBI*BUT I WAS WONDERING HOW HE GREW HIPS SUDDENLYOR MAY BE HIS TALENT FOR PLSYING FOOTY WENT TO HIS HIPSundecided

Lol ahswear no be only You......... The Op must be a blogger....... Using Mikel to get traffic to his topic
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by adanduka: 6:56am On Jul 27, 2014
dhammyg: WHEN I READ *MIKEL*.THE FIRST THING MY MIND WENT TO WAS *MIKEL OBI*BUT I WAS WONDERING HOW HE GREW HIPS SUDDENLYOR MAY BE HIS TALENT FOR PLSYING FOOTY WENT TO HIS HIPSundecided

C'mon, does Mikel have hips? grin And the title reads record breaking hips. There are many Mikels and they should answer their names without being confused for 'your' Mikel.
Re: Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) by adanduka: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2014

Title has been modified ma.

(1) (Reply)

The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners / See Lady Amazing Body Transformation From Fat To Sexy (photos) / OMG! Bobrisky's New Look That Got Nigerians Crylng To God...(see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.