Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri (20588 Views)

Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State / Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies / Gov. Uduaghan Commissions 100 Buses To Boost Transportation In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Forwetinnah: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Shameless Governor. ..commissioning a swimming pool that a senior civil servant can build without breaking a sweat. Some politicians sha

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by PAINGAIN: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Lmao this is laughable. I wonder d kind speech wey him give for there. Quite shameful.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by JEITO: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Delta is working.

Please support the 4-point agenda of the people's governor Dr Emmanuel Ewheta Uduaghan
The husband of deaconess Roli Sheila Uduaghan grin

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Kompressor: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2014
The way the OP put it, one would think it was a state of the art pool that was commissioned. Have a look for yourself.

PS: Its not as beautiful as it looks. Uduaghan will have to give credits to my phone

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Bigsteveg(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Dsimple: I USED TO THINK MY STATE GOVERNOR IS D WORST, BUT UDUAGHAN OR WHAT DID HE CALL HIMSELF AND GEJ ARE D WORST NIGERIANS OF ALL TIME. SAME LEVEL WITH SHEKAU

Which state is urs?
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by nonjebose(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2014
AdekunleBalogun: And nobody is starting an impeachment notice on him, GEL will now tell us he doesn't know anything about the impeachment of opposition state governors. So Delta state doesn't have an house of assembly that can impeached abi, soon now they will now tell us Nigeria is not giving them more money.
The delta state house of assembly is as clueless as the Governor. All they think of,is buying latest vehicles and parading around the state with girls

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by JEITO: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2014
amakufrancis: wetin we wn use am do?
shey u no want another relaxation spot other than Grand Hotel?
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Bigsteveg(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2014
tobdee:
The President abi? Yet ♈όϋ folks of APC are blaming the Clueless. Otuoke man of the woes that has befallen ♈όϋ lately!
♈όϋ guyts should better take responsibility of Ūя̲̅ problems!

Is d delta state guvn'r a member of APC? Or what has commissioning of swimming pool got to do with parties.

Dey there they e-war while d politicians loot away ur future.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Bigsteveg(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2014
MizTyna: I shame on behalf of this man,swimming pool? How does that move the state forward? Hungry man dey swim? One better state should come and Adopt me abeg,i tire for dis man's idiocity

Feel free to redeploy to Osun State. Ure welcumed
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Bigsteveg(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2014
93RD: Looking at it from a perspective I think what he did will help a lot considering the fact that its not a pool for partying but a standard olympic pool for sports. If you go to most states apart from lagos(national stadium surulere) you won't find a standard olympic pool anywhere ( corrcect me if am wrong please and don't trow jibes at me if I made a mistake concerning these), the few that has come close like the uniport pool were rivers state atletes use for their practice, the uniben pool e.t.c belongs to the fedral govt( since the school belongs to them). My point is in nigeria, only few states have a standard olympic pool and if it continues like this how do you think the phelps of nigeria will come out? Delta state is known to come first in most state games and I can recall its because they have a better training facility or better camping structure for their atletes, followed closely by lagos (national stadium surulere) and rivers state with the uniport facility they use....

Concerning the worst governor I think the Abia state gov and his eboyin state collegue is the worst grin grin

Haba!!! Even Premier Hotel for ibadan here get olympic size swimming pool. Cum liberty stadium also.

*which state are u from?

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Bigsteveg(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2014
tsolz84: He is not only clueless;He is useless..a disgrace to my tribe;and a disgrace to the people of delta state..

"A disgrace to ur tribe"........i thought ure a muslim?
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2014
My mum is a deltan..my dad is 4rm Kaduna..i grew up in delta though.
Bigsteveg:

"A disgrace to ur tribe"........i thought ure a muslim?
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Bigsteveg(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2014
tsolz84: My mum is a deltan..my dad is 4rm Kaduna..i grew up in delta though.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by eightsin(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2014
all i could do was laff on reading the title... what a shame my beloved delta state.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Odisco2(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2014
Ayekotoo: Governors Commission Housing Estates, Opon Imo, Mono rail, Light rail, Skyscrapers, Industries etc but all what Uduaghan could think of was Swimming pool in this 21st Century. Diaris God o!

He once commissioned Junction

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by phantom(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Odisco2:

He once commissioned Junction
shocked shocked grin
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by nedupel(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
na wah o for the ald headed man o sun don hammer he brain.The drt wen u abandon still dey there.Ur own go worst pass ur cousin.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by chidooh1: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2014
ojeffo:
PLSS DONT ROB OCHENDO ABIA STATE OF WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO HIM..HE CAN BE VERY VERY JEALOUS U KNOW.
well said, i think this position is rightfully owned by Abia governor, I traveled to Abia state sometime ago, i saw uncountable number of trailers that felled off balance and blocked road, it took us hours to access Aba from Ugba- junction. That man is the worst thing that has ever happened to that state.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by ddeola: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2014
What a shame ! They are supposed to be commissioning moon rockets but see what they are doing because square pegs are in round holes .
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by jared007: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2014
Crazy governor commissioning swimmingpool when enough river plenty 4 delta state. May EFCC and London be ur portion!
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by mixedgene: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2014
**chewing kola nut and continues jogging**
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by aminaeke: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2014
PLEASE HE SHOULD NOT EVEN MENTION THE AMOUNT SPENT ON THAT NONSENSE IF NOT SOME OF US WILL FAINT.
MILLIONS ARE DYING OF HUNGER WHILE OUR MONEY IS WASTED ON NONSENSE - THIS MAN IS JUST PROMOTING IMMORALITY.
I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY, MY DEAR COUNTRY, WHO WILL REDEEM OUR CITIZENS, GOD PLEASE REMEMBER OUR COUNTRY!!!
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by fairheven: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2014
ojeffo:
PLSS DONT ROB OCHENDO ABIA STATE OF WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO HIM..HE CAN BE VERY VERY JEALOUS U KNOW.
Based on resources availabl to each;in terms of allocation Delta state is about no.2.,so uduaghan shud clearly be the worst Governor ever liveth cool grin
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by oguash: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
ojeffo:

And who told you that idris wada of kogi will not be jealous toooooo. he originally occupies the position of the worst gov in nigeria
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Comissioning of swimming pool......I have dead ooooooo......naija I hail thee...lolz
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Hemanwel(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Delta state indigenes are getting the type of leaders they deserve.
The last time I checked,they were celebrating James Ibori for looting the state's treasury.

PS: Alot of youths in Delta state still have Ibori as their role model.
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by aresa: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is the funniest thread ever...

With quadruple dipping from taxes to allocations, derivations and NDDC, na common swimming this joker is commissioning.

How do you collect funds in 4 different ways and still backward with nothing to show for it?

That entire region is indeed a backward joke and money down the drain...
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by Ikology(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kompressor: The way the OP put it, one would think it was a state of the art pool that was commissioned. Have a look for yourself.

PS: Its not as beautiful as it looks. Uduaghan will have to give credits to my phone
If street lights can be commissioned, then Olympic size swimming pool deserves to be commissioned also, why all these hype??
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by bigtt76(f): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nice one ...next years Vals Day Swimming Pool Special will hold there grin. Thank God sef na election day be dat
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by atlwireles: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=phantom]this is the dunce altwireless was comparing to amaechi the other day.... grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry[/quote

BASTARD WERE YOU SEEKING MY ATTENTION
Re: Uduaghan Commissions Swimming Pool In Warri by atlwireles: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
phantom: this is the dunce altwireless was comparing to amaechi the other day.... grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

BASTARD WERE YOU SEEKING MY ATTENTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate / We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB / Army Arrests Two Boko Haram Informants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.