Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release (16752 Views)

Apple Unveils Their New Product The Internet Is Right There To Mock At It / Infinix Mock Iphone Too? / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by mrofficial(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2014
sexylogan:
[s]90% of Samsung users wud rush to buy an iphone if they could afford it.
You can't argue with the exclusivity and quality of apple products.

Waiting to upgrade my iphone 5 to 6.[/s]

#teamApple

Rubbish! Do you know the price of Samsung S5? Even the old Samsung S3, go to the market and price it. You people just need to open your eyes and be free from enslavement.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by sexylogan(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by bloodykiller: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2014
both phone have ups and Down because i have used both
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Abbey2sam(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Ko kan aye mehn
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Ijaya123: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2014
mrofficial:

Rubbish! Do you know the price of Samsung S5? Even the old Samsung S3, go to the market and price it. You people just need to open your eyes and be free from enslavement.

Enslavement? For choosing a superior product? Common!
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Cant use a phone i cant share files, pay 4 everything i wana download, cant customize to my taste... Aside frm d camera nd body design, i dnt fancy an iPhone, restrictions are toooo much
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by akuchiemartin(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2014
#Team# apple 5s gold....
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2014
NoContract: All these noise making ads.

iOS all day

Garri no get advert but e dey sell pass Indomie

Iphone = Garri

Samsung = Milk..
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by umar745(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2014
Everything is better with bluetooth
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Caseless: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2014

iOS all day

i wan die. *falls frm gej's hat*

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by fairheven: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Don't blame them,after stealing Apple's patents,copying apple's designs blindly,riding on apple's back to success,they still got mouth,they are no different from their Chinese brothers that trive on piracy.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by donhils: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2014

iOS all day

They all mock each other in case you don't know. I've seen Apple and even Gionee mock samsung about plastic body. So it's a matter of flaunting the one you have.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by fairheven: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2014
vivaciousvivi: Isn't it unethical to directly use a competitor's name and brand in an Ad? undecided
Apple should think of suing.
They are already paying havily for stealing APPLEs patents in different countries,may their wages of sin continue!
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by dammydoo(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2014
who cares
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
t

1 Like

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by jconsults(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
vivaciousvivi: Isn't it unethical to directly use a competitor's name and brand in an Ad? undecided
Apple should think of suing.

There's nothing unethical about it, it's a direct competitive advert clearly stating the fact. Many other companies do this, see Morrison do a price comparison clearly mentioning the name of other retail stores, see virgin also clearly advertising against sky...

Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Kimmo(f): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
jaxxy:

I notice dat most iphone users r blind followers and dey don't even knw y dey really buy it nor do dey us up 2 50% of d phones capability

Nb I'm an iphone fan bt samsung is feeling a valid void

First, in this context, it's FILLING, not FEELING.

Second, I absolutely agree with you. Samsung is filling a void. Two, actually - cost, and the convenience of a double sim phone.

Third, NO, I am not a blind follower. I'm not a teen whose only use for phones is instagram and other social media. My phone is a work tool for me, and I know what I mean when I say the iOS beats the Android.
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Bosun13: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Apple is a good phone but I hate non removable battery,no bluethoot and to pay for everything. Dnt foget that we naija like sharing of file in our phones
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Tval(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Apple all day anytime.
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Emblj: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Will there ever be an and to this Apple vs Samsung war?
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by morefire: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
MissyDivah: I rock my Gold Iphone 5s kiss

lifestyle... apple everyday
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by morefire: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bosun13: Apple is a good phone but I hate non removable battery,no bluethoot and to pay for everything. Dnt foget that we naija like sharing of file in our phones

apple is for the brave in heart
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kimmo:

Second, I absolutely agree with you. Samsung is filling a void. Two, actually - cost, and the convenience of a double sim phone.

Third, NO, I am not a blind follower. I'm not a teen whose only use for phones is instagram and other social media. My phone is a work tool for me, and I know what I mean when I say the iOS beats the Android.

Well said and thx bt I wsnt actually speaking about u nor did I say all iphone users bt i guess u one of a few. I love ios def bt I cant use it for all I need hence my samsung/android need is inevitable.
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by ewizard1: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
ITbomb: Like I said before, if you are a power user of phone, you will be frustrated by the Apple iOS,

I simply can't use a phone that is wholly dependent on the desktop for basic management.
iOS is just good for simple navigation as they have beautified those short cuts to perform your task sleekly (though limited) but if you need to work under the hood, get the Android machine

Kids dont need to get much... Men are suppose to.
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by ewizard1: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
mrofficial:

Abeg leave them...
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by ewizard1: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thats a bad one from Samsung! Nice ad! So Cool!
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bosun13: Apple is a good phone but I hate non removable battery,no bluethoot and to pay for everything. Dnt foget that we naija like sharing of file in our phones
excuse me. I am proudly on #teamiphone and there's a lot of free stuff on appstore. I gladly pay for some things cause I really need em but iphones are the best phones on earth! cheesy tongue
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by franzis(m): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Shop for powerbanks to charge your ipads smartphones tablets anywhere anytime without electricity, electronich hair shaver, iphone 5 5s 5g cases+ screen protector, samsung galaxy s5 cases+ screen protector,fashion rhinestone pendant watches,manicure pedicure kit ,wireless door/window security alarm ,magnetic therapy neck massager and much more(nationwide delivery )@ /bestprice
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by donhils: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kimmo:

Why is it that whenever it comes to saying why ios beats android as a work tool you guys always choose to keep it to ur selves? I bet it's because you really can't say why. you just say beliv me I know why....
spill the bean, let us or at least let me know why ios beats android.
Re: Samsung Mock Apple Before Iphone Release by noah24(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
I talk...my fone types....*samsung rocks*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorola Announces First 5G Smartphone / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? / 6 Things All Yahoo Mail Users Must Do After The 1 Billion Accounts Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.