Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari (15323 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / We Now Have What It Takes To Defeat B’haram – PMB / Buhari Can Go Anywhere He Likes But He Must Defeat B’haram –soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by dont8(m): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2014

Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd)
| credits: nairaland.com

A former military Head of State and a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), insisted on Thursday that Nigeria had the capacity to defeat the dreaded Boko Haram Islamic sect.

Buhari also noted that the sect’s activities should not be linked to Islam as being done in some quarters, adding that the sect could not have claimed to be fighting a religious cause when, they killed innocent people and destroyed worship places.

He said the earlier the Federal Government realize that the Boko Haram activities were not religious but terrorism, the better.

Buhari, who stated this while receiving the Kaduna State Governor, Mukhtar Yero, on a sympathy visit to him, said the sect could be crushed with the same zeal the 30-month old civil war that claimed over one million Nigerians was fought.

Buhari said, “When this question of Boko Haram started I’m sure it was on record that the first statement I made about 18 months ago was that no religion advocates what is happening. So basically it is not the case of religion or ethnicity when they kill children in schools in the North-East; they kill teachers; they burn churches , they burn mosques, they burn motor parks , they burn markets.

“Where is religion there? Where is ethnicity there? This is terrorism and I hope the government will come to grip with it. Nigeria is capable of dealing with this. We dealt with the civil war for 30 months we fought and we kept Nigeria one and God’s willing we are going to keep Nigeria one.”

Buhari, while commiserating with the families of those that died in the blast, said, “When I came out of the car there was blood on my dress I did not know how it came about because I did not have a scratch on my body but there were dead bodies all over the place. The security tried to move me to the other side and we just got one of the vehicles passing by and they brought me home.”

“I hope the law enforcement agencies and the chief executives of the states will succeed in securing the country. May God help us.” Meanwhile, Buhari said that he did not know the motive behind the attempt to assassinate him in the Wednesday blast that left scores of people dead.

Buhari noted that those who planned to eliminate him neither called him nor wrote him a letter to threaten his life before the foiled attempt on his life last Wednesday.

The former Nigerian leader, who spoke in an interview with the Hausa Service of the Voice of America monitored in Kaduna on Thursday, regretted the death of innocent people who were at the scenes of the twin blasts.

He said, “We were on our way then a car suddenly started to trail us and was trying to get close to my vehicle but the vehicle following mine did not allow that. When we reached Kawo, near the market, he had to wait for other vehicles coming from the other end. It was the right side of the market on the left side is the road coming into Kaduna before the overhead bridge.

“From the right side, they detonated the bomb but Allah saved us. The three vehicles on my convoy were affected. I came out unhurt but I saw many people on the ground, some were dead while others were seriously injured. My aides were injured but they were treated and discharged.

“Nobody had written me or called to threaten me. The incidence took me by surprise.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-can-defeat-bharam-says-buhari/

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by dont8(m): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Well said, we all need to join hands together to defeat the monster called Boko Haram.

38 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by ggrin(f): 12:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Ur yansh jus scratch u abiundecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by AKMoney1(m): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2014
dont8: Well said, we all need to join hands together to defeat the monster called Boko Haram.

Like seriously? Oya bring ur hands na, like say you fit wait for BH grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by inteli: 1:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Malam, so na now we go defeat bokoH, Why not just call your dogs in?
Abeg spare us dis rhetorics and propaganda angry

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by tit(f): 2:21am On Jul 25, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No more amnesty?
Just now I have been shouting myself hoarse
And even taken it a step further
With my branded #ReleaseOurArmy twitter campaign
And making enemies for our cause?
This is a big betrayal.
Aaadonbeliefit

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Dzeem: 3:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Then let's have the clue uncle Buhari,u re a Nigerian like us too,if not for our own sake, atleast for the sake of the future generations or ur own families,ur immense contribution will for ever b appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by AdmiralPato(m): 3:48am On Jul 25, 2014
Just Like Saying.. 'I CAN BE DEFEATED

grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by shadowwalker101: 3:48am On Jul 25, 2014
Yh after we get rid of ppl lyk him
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by YoursGEJ(m): 3:51am On Jul 25, 2014
By allowing them to kill their true sponsors in Abuja. When their money run out, they will disband
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 3:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Boko-Boys must go..Whether they're PDP funded or APC funded. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Salex007(m): 3:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Am fed up with this south south people... We in the north too are tired of this things happening too. But u people will just open ur mouth and close it anyhow...

26 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by adamskutty(m): 3:59am On Jul 25, 2014
YoursGEJ: .
if

grin
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Afolayinka(f): 3:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Sure we can datz y we nid u com 2015.

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by ratiken(m): 4:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Coming after over 15'000 ppl have been slaughtered and few months to general elections.
All these scripts you people are playing..... there is God oooo

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by rozayx5(m): 4:01am On Jul 25, 2014
too bad when you should be at home resting

so many people still running around looking for political posts should be in retirement at home

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Jimwalex(m): 4:03am On Jul 25, 2014
hmmm..thought some GEJ dogs said obasanjo was saying rubbish when he accused the presidency of attempting to kill some prominents Nigerians...
some of his dogs even said gen. Buhari fake d whole thing..what a laugh!

25 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Billygee2u: 4:03am On Jul 25, 2014
SKYsea: China Used clothing www.bestoldclothes.com
Guangzhou Hua Chi Trade Co., Ltd. cheesy cheesy cheesy
www.bestoldclothes.com
phone: +86-15807564780(WhatsApp)
Email: bluelidh@hotmail.com
Address: NAVEY FARM SHIMA VILLAGE JUNHE STREET BAIYUN DISTRICT GUANGZHOU GUANGDONG CHINA

Packaging
ok.noted
Packaging Detail:90Kgs
Specifications
1.used clothes exporters
2.good quality reasonable price
3.60 items
4.Carefully collected
5.MOQ 12ton
Company Profile.
We are located in the beautiful city Guangzhou where the warm climate ensures that we have true, used summer wear available for our customers from hot regions.
Collected from Guangzhou and the surrounding districts we are able to offer you good quality used clothing and shoes.
Used clothes/clothing.
1.Our used clothes are sorted into Grade A and Grade B.
2.All used clothes are packed in 100kg bales. Or according to customers requirements.
3. All items that are ripped, torn, have holes in them, worn out or dirty are all removed before the bales are made up.
4. We do not supply bales of individual lines.
ITEM DETAILED SORTING LIST
LADIES Ladies cotton blouses,Ladies silk bouses,Laides ,Ladies cotton skirts, Ladies silk skirts,Ladies targel skirts, Ladies jean skirts, Ladies cotton dress, Ladies silk dress, Ladies jean dress, Ladies s/s t shirt, Ladies, l/s t shirt, Ladies cotton pants, Ladies jean pants, Ladies targel pants,Ladies 3/4 pants, Laides original shorts,Ladies jean shorts,Evening dresses,Ladies bras,Leggings,Ladies fashion jackets, Ladies velvet wear
MEN Men s/s cotton shirt, Men l/s cotton shirt, Men silk shirts, Men cotton pants, Men jean pants,Men targel pants, Men s/s round neck t shirt, Men s/s collar t shirt, Men l/s t shirt, Men 3/4 pants, Men orignal shorts, Men jean shorts, Men cargo shorts, Men cargo ,Jersy
CHILDREN Children summer wear, Children spring/autumn wear, Children winter wear, Children pants, Children sports wear
OTHERS Swimming wear, Cotton night gown, Silk night gown, Cotton scarves, SilK scarves, Underwear,Caps and hats,Soft toys,Belts, Ties, Jogging wear, Corduroy,Mix bags
Notes: We can also offer you mixed used clothing and original used cothing
Pictures in detail:
1. Whole process overwear
Used Shoes.
1.Our used shoes are sorted into Grade A and Grade B.
2.All shoes are packed in pairs and in 25kg bags.
3.Any single shoes, holed or broken shoes and winter shoes are removed before bagging.
Packing details
Weight/Bag:25KG
Men/s leather shoes/bag 20pairs
Sports shoes/bag 20pairs
Women/s shoes/bag 25-30pairs
Notes: 1 The sorts shoes include men,ladies and kids.
2 The women shoes include sandals,leather,casual shoes,etc
3 We can also package according to customers requirments.

Guangzhou Hua Chi Trade Co., Ltd.
www.bestoldclothes.com
phone: +86-15807564780(WhatsApp)
Email: bluelidh@hotmail.com
Address: NAVEY FARM SHIMA VILLAGE JUNHE STREET BAIYUN DISTRICT GUANGZHOU GUANGDONG CHINA
Post code:510000
Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by adamskutty(m): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2014
AdmiralPato: Just Like Saying.. 'I CAN BE DEFEATED

grin
tell ur Ijaw lord to call his boys to order u warthog faced buffoon.

I must say ur ijaw Lord is the definition of ugliness, so ugly Beyond comprehension, good looking tall men like buhari must live, if anyone is to die, it's the ugly one that has to go.

atleast we won't be seeing scary ugly face like that on national Tv again. grin

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Rilwayne001: 4:06am On Jul 25, 2014
GEJ (clueless) & PEJ till 2015 val day...wether you guys like it or not.

Lets try another party we can just continue with this People Deceiving people of a party undecided

PDP = out

APC = in

Jona the clueless can go to ****

e-boo boys and all other bottom licker please do not quote me..

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by ratiken(m): 4:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Jimwalex: hmmm..thought some GEJ dogs said obasanjo was saying rubbish when he accused the presidency of attempting to kill some prominents Nigerians...
some of his dogs even said gen. Buhari fake d whole thing..what a laugh!
If you really dont feel stupid after spewing this trash, then yours is a psychiatric case.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by AdmiralPato(m): 4:10am On Jul 25, 2014
G

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Is he just waking up?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by adamskutty(m): 4:16am On Jul 25, 2014
AdmiralPato:

He Is Not As Handsome As Tinubu, right? grin

His eyeballs make my little cousin cry.
I'm from the north central.

I can't believe this is the man y'all monkey are dying for

[img] http://ugochukwu.files./2010//05/goodluck-jonathan.jpg [/img]

jeeez and to think he's 25 years younger than buhari, I guess u don't look any better than that. grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by AdmiralPato(m): 4:27am On Jul 25, 2014
adamskutty: I'm from the north central.

I can't believe this is the man y'all monkey are dying for

[img] http://ugochukwu.files./2010//05/goodluck-jonathan.jpg [/img]

jeeez and to think he's 25 years younger than buhari, I guess u don't look any better than that. grin

I'm Worse

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by blocker: 4:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Salex007: Am fed up with this south south people... We in the north too are tired of this things happening too. But u people will just open ur mouth and close it anyhow...

We are fed up with you Nut/Nut people too where will you be without our oil and even if you had oil and we didn't which seaport would you and the richest man from the poorest region (Don goat abi na Dangote) use to sell your market. At least if we do trade by barter how much suya can be equated to a barrel of crude. Bloody parasites.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Salex007: Am fed up with this south south people... We in the north too are tired of this things happening too. But u people will just open ur mouth and close it anyhow...
north is complicit in boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by adamskutty(m): 4:32am On Jul 25, 2014
AdmiralPato:

I'm Worse
OK monkey, go eat banana

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Defeat B’haram, Says Buhari by AdmiralPato(m): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2014
adamskutty: OK monkey, go eat banana

Okay.. Thanks

Immaturity At Its Peak.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough / FG Renames National Theatre, Now Lagos Creative And Entertainment Center / Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.