Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

15 Things Men Wants In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things Men Wants In Women (1120 Views)

Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / Why Men Wants To Have Sex...things You Should Know / 9 Things Every Men Wants From A Lady But Afraid Of Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things Men Wants In Women by DANIELSITOABASI(m): 4:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Women around the world get carried away by the confusion of what men really want from them. Dure to the sex appealing image that relationships paint this end makes thousands of women run to conclusion that all men are all alike and they all seek sexual pleasure. As the adage goes'' There two ways to life'' so, they are different categories that men can be listed under. There are real men and so on. Today am will be taking it personal. Something like an expo, a leak. Things i want in my future wife. And if you're the one to be so don't you ever forget this.
1. Honesty: There is no good working companion that will survive a test of time if honesty isn't the top priority. Being honest involve mere pretence but being in all corners. Honesty is the first chapter of any good relationship. A lot of women gives men difficult times, since from the day he got attracted. There is no point faking it darling, if you love me this is how you let me know. Don't throw away a life.

2.Trust: The durability of any household can be judged base on how concrete the foundation was. Trust is love without it's impossible for two entirely different people with differs believe to be in peace and harmony. Trust is respect, the moment trust is built and maintained how to love and cope will be easy and fun.

3. Support: The very essence of male and female becoming one was to help each other out. No man is an island of his own, everyone needs a partner that would be more supportive, one thing apart of the above in a women is the one that supports me despite our different and point of view. If i find giving up certain things that was so appealing to something unique and she baggs me up no matter the inconvenient then she's got all it takes to be a good wife.

4.Feminity: Femininity is that value or characteristic that portray all quality typical of a women. No masculine guy like me can with set that. Display that , flaunt it, show it but in a mannered way. 5.Realness: A woman who is real is the type that has a particular value, a strong self image. She does all her things differently. My definition of being real is being more natural than artificial. Fake woman adorn themselves with attachments ranging from her dress code,hair,nails,eyelashes, face,skin, the way she walks, talks, everythings about her is learnt from some celebrities. And most of all putting on another version of them just to feel among. That doesn't make you real. What makes a women real is maintaining her God given beauty. I find a women who covers up more sexy than the one that exposes her skin.

6.Self esteem: I believe in order for love to ride smooth on that rollercoaster one must respect his self first, value what she has, love who she is. Be real, don't change just to comfort anyone unless it's for the betterness of each other. A woman who has regard for her self is the type that believes in herself and her dream.

7.Independence: Guys want spaces, i personaly like a hardworking women, a self reliance women who is in control of her life. who get whatever her hand can extend. She's totally independent without calling on me for nearly everything. That one quality i saw from my mother, she go and get what she wants without waiting for Father. Guys loves the breed of women.

8.Educated: When i mean educated am not talking about a graduate with degrees but empty head like dummy. I believe charity states somewhere and that experience is the best teacher sometime. People inherit certain qualities naturally without going through school. An educated women is an intelligent one who is ware of the happening around her world. A women who's on different page but in the same book.

9.Love: A woman who loves you can stand for you in high places, in any condition. She loves you for you not because you're rich or but for no particular selfish reason.

10. Her attitude: I find this kind women appealing and attractive, her meekness speaks more in her silence. A women who view thing in a simplified way. She never get aggressive over nothing, even when you go wrong she put more light it instead of going hazy. She generates a good heart.

11.Space/Time: We guys like being free and spending time with friends,either watching football with them or just chilling.No one like being caged ,keeping records of their daily activity.

12.Beauty: I don't mean having those curvy figures like Beyonce, world wide backside like Kim K. Applying makes to look smashing. There is something called inner beauty. Sex appeal and beauty comes from within. When you think you're beautiful that's exactly what you're. Every girl is beautiful, sexy in their ways.

13.A smiler: Smiles can mean peace, it welcoming. I likes those that can smile in trouble. A smiling face is more inviting compare to a face with no wrinkles. Personally smiles hit me off my foot, turns on that happy mood. A woman who knows how to smiles knows what life is all about.

14.A motivator: I like a women who supports my career. Any women that encourages my dreaming either with words of encouragements or actions.

15. Belief: It don't have to be religious-even religious, same faith keeps us in oneness. Sexual life is personal and secondary, i believe sex is premium and is to be kept separate and out of this list. It's something you can do without but not something all focus should be directed at. Hello my reality wife don't lets these list scared you. Lolz. -

See more at: http://www.iam-daniel.com/2014/06/15-things-men-wants-in-women.html#sthash.h8NOrjLL.dpuf
Re: 15 Things Men Wants In Women by justi4jesu(f): 4:58am On Jul 25, 2014
All these...hmmm make dem go marry barbie undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Things Men Wants In Women by merieam16(f): 5:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Nice piece, Gud 2 kno
Re: 15 Things Men Wants In Women by omorobi(f): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Nyc 1 u gonna build a swt nd lovely family wit dt
Re: 15 Things Men Wants In Women by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Why do we men like to deceive our self. We know our NUMBER ONE tongue
Re: 15 Things Men Wants In Women by angela98(f): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
All this? The last I remembered women are no robots. Is there any perfect person in this world?Hmm na wah!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts About Men / The Truth Is... / Nairalanders,lets Analyse The Difference B/w Dating And Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.