Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Need Help In Getting An Updated CV Sample - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help In Getting An Updated CV Sample (742 Views)

What You Need To Avoid When You Start Getting An Income / Difficulties In Getting Job With Degree In Geology And Geophysics In Nigeria / Job Interview Questions And Excellent Sample Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Getting An Updated CV Sample by Sanchez01: 4:46am On Jul 25, 2014
I would love it if I can get some updated CVs to be used as samples in building a new one. I cannot remember the last time I used mine but I know modifications have been made overtime. I really need one urgently. My mail is madridwilliams07@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: I Need Help In Getting An Updated CV Sample by MisterMan(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Don't know if somebody has assisted you. You can take a look at the following .DOC file which I think may be of assistance:
[url]www.getemployedquickly.com/documents/sample resumes.doc[/url]; If you are having problem with the link; copy and paste (up to the .doc bit).
You can also check the following: www.getemployedquickly.com/, there are a couple of links. Click on, and download the executable under setup. There is an executable file called getemployedquicklyrelease.exe which you can download and play with. Install and run it, then click on Nwa Applicant. In the next screen, click on CV. As you enter your details, click on preview (under Green Card) tab. It will automatically generate resume for you which you can use as basis for generating resume. Hope I have been of assistance.
Re: I Need Help In Getting An Updated CV Sample by Sanchez01: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
MisterMan: Don't know if somebody has assisted you. You can take a look at the following .DOC file which I think may be of assistance: www.getemployedquickly.com/documents/sample resumes.doc
You can also check the following: www.getemployedquickly.com/, there are a couple of links. Click on, and download the executable under setup. There is an executable file called getemployedquicklyrelease.exe which you can download and play with. Install and run it, then click on Nwa Applicant. In the next screen, click on CV. As you enter your details, click on preview (under Green Card) tab. It will automatically generate resume for you which you can use as basis for generating resume. Hope I have been of assistance.

Thanks! smiley
Re: I Need Help In Getting An Updated CV Sample by bakingsoda: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2014

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Production Process Operations / What Is The Prospect Of An IT Auditor In Nigeria / Admin Assistance At Origin Oil And Gas Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.