Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,056 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

Imagine, She Was Disvirgined By A Mad Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine, She Was Disvirgined By A Mad Man (1244 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine, She Was Disvirgined By A Mad Man by IncomeTutor: 4:51am On Jul 25, 2014
My friend has a fiancee he is "madly in love" with right now.
My friend's fiancee is also close to me and we can discuss
about anything under the sun.

We were discussing about our past love lives few days ago when
she dropped a bombshell. She said the guy that deflowered her is
now a mad man on the streets. Yes, an unclad mad man!

I didn't know when I asked her, "You mean a mad man disvirgined
you?" On seeing my exasperation, she quickly said, "No, he was
not mad at that time."

Now, I am thinking of some of these mad men on the streets who
have done similar stuff to our wives or fiancees. Will they ever
open up to us?
Re: Imagine, She Was Disvirgined By A Mad Man by pussyeater(m): 5:26am On Jul 25, 2014
See JAMB question eh*
Re: Imagine, She Was Disvirgined By A Mad Man by Oxone(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
You know how many mad people wey wear better cloth dey waka about like normal people? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Imagine, She Was Disvirgined By A Mad Man by ednut1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
what is this one saying undecided
Re: Imagine, She Was Disvirgined By A Mad Man by Houseofglam7(f): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Huh?
Like seriously?
Stories that make the ears bleed.
Re: Imagine, She Was Disvirgined By A Mad Man by lilTunechi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Your post is misleading. I was already creating the foggy image in my head. The topic should rather be "She was disvirgined by a lover turned mad". Or even "Her first time was with a madman with sane past.

(1) (Reply)

Have I Been Brotherzoned / Mortuary Staff Admits Having Sex With 100 Corpses. / Describe This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.