Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Man With Ebola Is At First Consultants Hospital In Obalende, Lagos State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Man With Ebola Is At First Consultants Hospital In Obalende, Lagos State (1923 Views)

Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man With Ebola Is At First Consultants Hospital In Obalende, Lagos State by frainc(m): 5:19am On Jul 25, 2014
Please, do not go near First Consultants hospital in Obalende, Lagos State! The first case of Ebola Virus has been reported there. A Liberian was said to have come to Nigeria with it. FYI: Ebola is deadlier than AIDS!!!Please. Kindly inform others as I did. A doctor just sent it to me now.

Mod pls help send this to fp
It might save life ooo
Re: The Man With Ebola Is At First Consultants Hospital In Obalende, Lagos State by merieam16(f): 5:23am On Jul 25, 2014
sad
Re: The Man With Ebola Is At First Consultants Hospital In Obalende, Lagos State by sod09(m): 5:32am On Jul 25, 2014
make dem send d man go negotiate with shekau

1 Like

Re: The Man With Ebola Is At First Consultants Hospital In Obalende, Lagos State by Decibel: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2014
cool
Re: The Man With Ebola Is At First Consultants Hospital In Obalende, Lagos State by frainc(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2014
sod09: make dem send d man go negotiate with shekau
dis one no bi shekau matter o
Pls try to spread the msg to any one you have in lagos

I wonder what govt is still waiting for to send this man back to his country
Re: The Man With Ebola Is At First Consultants Hospital In Obalende, Lagos State by caregivers: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks for the info
Re: The Man With Ebola Is At First Consultants Hospital In Obalende, Lagos State by Trippledots(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2014
i knew it was just a matter of time.....God save me and my loved ones abeg.
Re: The Man With Ebola Is At First Consultants Hospital In Obalende, Lagos State by frainc(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2014
caregivers: Thanks for the info
welcome

(1) (Reply)

In Just 1week : How To Grow Your Hair 3-4 Inches Longer / Effect Of Breast Squeezing / Doctor Pls Help Interprete This SFA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.