Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off (7810 Views)

Why Women’s Breasts Are Getting Bigger –study / 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed / 7 Reasons Why Your Breasts Are Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
adaobi123:

Do you think all women are the same ? undecided Instead of thanking her, you're complaining about her bręast. All women's boöbs "fall", its a matter of time.

Please the only kid here is you. Ungrateful human being. angry

Plus why are you looking at other womens böobs sef ? undecided
Lol... Olympus has fallen!!!
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
ITbomb:
Afraid don catch am, without the cleavage, market don fall, no more free sharwama and recharge cards
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by anonymousvic: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Seun: Convince her to start wearing push-up bras at all times. When you're having the sex, do not remove the bra. I repeat, do not remove the bra.
Oga Seun, i fear this your advice

ignis:
Have you ever thought of how the two kids came out from her vagin.a?
Keep assuming no doctor have seen her unclothedness.
Read my following post after that post

heykims:
if u don't av anything meaningful to contribute, then u shut up. Nonsense.
God bless you

thorpido: Op,people have different bodies.I have seen a 20yr old with fallen bossoms and she was never married.
If you can't afford bossom surgery now,get your wife push-up bras and let her wear it most of the time.
Also work on your mind.Things are not going to remain the same.You must have heard what goes up,comes down.
You can get coloured bulbs for your room so the lights are dimmed.
I will try to work on my mind. Just that on the physical appearance breas.t is major thing that appeals me on a woman's body, had it been flat buttocks i wouldn't mind at all. NB: I didn't marry her for breas.t sake. Ofcourse i still love her, she's mother of my children. Am not complaining against her, was only thinking there could be an easy solution

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by LaurelP(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Seun: Convince her to start wearing push-up bras at all times. When you're having the sex, do not remove the bra. I repeat, do not remove the bra.
Experienced grin
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by OCTAVO: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Marriage is for better for worse o. Not even bosom can separate you! The fallen bosoms shall rise again. Have faith!
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Ghost01(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
OCTAVO: Marriage is for better for worse o. Not even bosom can separate you! The fallen bosoms shall rise again. Have faith!

You've gone xtian on this I see. Lolz grin
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by lilmax(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Surgery is the answer
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by MaziOmenuko: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

exactly!

I have heard that even the so-called flat ones are well packaged to look bouncy!

Yea, that's how it goes.
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nosyke(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2014

I thought you were a colleague at the Virgin's thread, ?? shocked shocked

OCTAVO: Marriage is for better for worse o. Not even bosom can separate you! The fallen bosoms shall rise again. Have faith!

And let the church say a big Ameeeeennnnn

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by pickabeau1: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Yea, that's how it goes.

Na so.....
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by MadCow1: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
anonymousvic: Her breast is now as flat and fallen like slippers. After her second delivery, she started having health problems that made her stopped
breastfeeding our baby on doctor's advice. Since then the breast fell flat like the grannies. Please any advice on what to do maybe drugs without
adverse effect to make the thing stand again and succulent.

Am just a guy in his early 30s. Pls this is really bothering me.

Biitch, stop whinning and buy her a new set of Titt!!es.. angry

Call My Doctor for Advise: 080 - 90210. cool
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by alabiyemmy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
heykims:
if u don't av anything meaningful to contribute, then u shut up. Nonsense.

Why is this eeediot taking panadol for another person headache? Im.becile.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by omoharry(f): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
anonymousvic:

God bless you

I will try to work on my mind. Just that on the physical appearance breas.t is major thing that appeals me on a woman's body, had it been flat buttocks i wouldn't mind at all. NB: I didn't marry her for breas.t sake. Ofcourse i still love her, she's mother of my children. Am not complaining against her, was only thinking there could be an easy solution

This is what happens when you marry only base on physical appearance. I m sure if you had married this woman based of her character and personality, you wont be hear wining about her flat breast. I dont mean to be rude, abeg ask you mumsy or look her breast weather e stilL stand or e flat. If e flat, your popsi waka leave her? This is marriage. If she nor born pikin na , na you go stil dey complain sey your wife never fit give u pikin. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, MARRIAGE IS MADE FOR MATURED MINDS AND NOT CHILDREN THAT WILL BE IN A FANTASY WORLD AND EXPECT THINGS TO REMAIN AS THEY HAVE FANTASIZED. Oga, focus on other areas that attracted her to you in the first place and love her for her person especially if she is a good and supportive wife. ABEG CHOOSE BETWEEN THIS TWO OPTION: CHILDREN AND FLAT BREAST MOTHER OR NO CHILDREN AND FIRM BREAST MOTHER. WHICH ONE YOU LIKE. AND LASTLY, I HOPE YOU HAVE NOT STARTED SHOWING SIGN THAT YOU RESENT HER PRESENT STATE.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by omoharry(f): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Why is this eeediot taking panadol for another person headache? Im.becile.

NO MIND AM.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
How will he be able to suck them nah?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by PaulSteve: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: If i catch you ee angry grin
I see am too,na asset o,chai!
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by saasala(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Follow Seun's advice.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by saasala(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dont mind those telling you to get silicon implant for her. Here are the risks: infection, hematoma, discomfort, wound breakdown, hypertrophic scar formation, asymmetry, unfavorable healing, implant infection exposure, rupture, deflation, palpability, visibility, distortion with muscular contraction, capsular contracture, interference with mammography or surgical evaluation of breast masses, interference with nipple sensation with nursing and aging, need for secondary surgical revisions, and inabiltity to guarantee a specific cosmetic result. Although many other claims of diseases associated with silicone breast implants have been reported these have not been substantiated by major studies.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by tIce(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hehehhe,,, diff thread on NL sha.... OP pls kindly upload d bosom so I can help you out on wat to do.
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
anonymousvic: Pls don't make mockery of this. This is eating me up. Manage it? From 32yrs till death? Pls advise me.
Meeting a doctor is a gud advice, I hv doctor friends and one is marrying my sister. But pls how do I tell my fellow man face to face that my wife breas.t is flat? That means I willgo with my wife and the doctor have to see the breas.t before any suggestion. Haba,

its obvious you married your wife for her body not her personality

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by tbagjames(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Keep managing it
The bossoms u gat on ur profile....#gets a screenshot before she changes it
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by ayinba1(f): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
First, do you know what the medical reason was for discontinuing breastfeeding feeding? We have to first ascertain that there are no health problems.
Second, if a woman has poor nutrition or other psychosocial stressors, she will probably not regain the bounce after breastfeeding. This can be corrected.
Lastly, genetics play a crucial role too.

I can tell you that she is not happy that her breasts have succumbed to gravity especially at a young age. It will worsen it for her if she knows that it means so much to you. If you love her, you will help her regain her sense of self worth by living her the same way you did when things were up.

Also for those without kids, please note that after a baby with or without breastfeeding, breasttissue undergoes a transformation that encourages compliance and submission to gravity.

Love your woman

anonymousvic:

God bless you

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Lol... My dad haven't seen u before, how come?

Take in 4me and ur dad will see my face. I mean business
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: cecediva, is he ya hubby?

U deserve an e-slap
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Josephnice: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: @your username...

Thought you're supposed to be in the grave by now
guy, u are too mouthed o. hahahaha
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
If you have something against a doctor seeing and touching her brreasts,what do you want us to advice you to do?
anonymousvic: Pls don't make mockery of this. This is eating me up. Manage it? From 32yrs till death? Pls advise me.
Meeting a doctor is a gud advice, I hv doctor friends and one is marrying my sister. But pls how do I tell my fellow man face to face that my wife breas.t is flat? That means I willgo with my wife and the doctor have to see the breas.t before any suggestion. Haba,
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by cococandy(f): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
You're even staring at your best friend's wife's boobiess.
That's bad dude.
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by farano(f): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chai women don suffer
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Ibrahimxx: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
don't tell me her boobs were "steel-firm" when you met her or before u married her. firm boobs will not turn flat after two issues, the fact is this (1) you never knew what you liked in a woman until now; if truly you knew, you would have gone for a woman with firm boobs (2) you married her for the wrong reasons; probably, she is a working class hence, you were blind-folded about her body (3) you rushed into marriage because you friends were married/you wanted to start having kids and be called daddy.

my friend, you wife's body is your body, so, show her enough Love or fly her to U.S. for boobs enlargement... watch E! entertainment as regard to boob enlargement, then you can make your options right. thanks.
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by jpphilips(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonymousvic: Her breast is now as flat and fallen like slippers. After her second delivery, she started having health problems that made her stopped
breastfeeding our baby on doctor's advice. Since then the breast fell flat like the grannies. Please any advice on what to do maybe drugs without
adverse effect to make the thing stand again and succulent.

Am just a guy in his early 30s. Pls this is really bothering me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

raise it up twice daily for 2hrs before bed, the dead bosom shall rise again

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by tIce(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
jpphilips:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

raise it up twice daily for 2hrs before bed, the dead bosom shall rise again
boss are u a doctor??

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Katier00(f): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Buy her good bra, every boobs you see are all well packaged, when u take d bra out, na run o. Live with it like that or do you want us to advice you to cheat on her because you are 32, no no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World No Tobacco Day: We Need Food, Not Tobacco / Details Of The Conhess Salary Scale / Mother's Milk: Key To Cure For HIV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.