Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off (7808 Views)

Why Women’s Breasts Are Getting Bigger –study / 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed / 7 Reasons Why Your Breasts Are Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by anonymousvic: 5:30am On Jul 25, 2014
Her breast is now as flat and fallen like slippers. After her second delivery, she started having health problems that made her stopped
breastfeeding our baby on doctor's advice. Since then the breast fell flat like the grannies. Please any advice on what to do maybe drugs without
adverse effect to make the thing stand again and succulent.

Am just a guy in his early 30s. Pls this is really bothering me.
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by merieam16(f): 5:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Ehya sowie oo...its 4 beta 4 worse so just manage it lik dat or tell ur doctor abt it so he/she can advice u on wat 2 do

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by mkoabiola: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2014
No drugs without side effect.a drug is a no no no
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 25, 2014
mkoabiola: No drugs without side effect.a drug is a no no no
@your username...

Thought you're supposed to be in the grave by now

16 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by heykims(m): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2014
The only definitive solution available is using bosom implant. So u can go for dt if ur faith permits nd u
have d cash. Approach a plastic surgeon in a tertiary hospital in Nigeria here nd it will be done, no need for
journey overseas...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Keep managing it
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Keep managing it
The guy likes F-sized boob's
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 6:56am On Jul 25, 2014
CFCfan:
The guy likes F-sized boob's
Hian! which one is F-size again?
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2014

Wicked
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by ogawisdom(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2014
Jst manage it like dt n stop comparing
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Eiyaa, sorry bro. But like a sister said, keep managing it unless there's anything that can be done about it medically. And besides, no be person hand make am flat like that abi na only breastfeeding?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by anonymousvic: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Pls don't make mockery of this. This is eating me up. Manage it? From 32yrs till death? Pls advise me.
Meeting a doctor is a gud advice, I hv doctor friends and one is marrying my sister. But pls how do I tell my fellow man face to face that my wife breas.t is flat? That means I willgo with my wife and the doctor have to see the breas.t before any suggestion. Haba,
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by alabiyemmy(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2014
U are sUch an inSensitive man. She gave u kids and you sleep with her each night, instead to be in perpetual gratitude you are here complaining of slopy bre.ast. Who made her so? Put her back to how she was before she started having kids for u na.

41 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by ITbomb(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2014
Early 30 and already saddled with a flat breastz.
I don't think I would ever enjoy my wife without a breast.

Though it may be hereditary sometimes but the more reason I still insist on a age gap of >6
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by alabiyemmy(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2014
anonymousvic: Pls don't make mockery of this. This is eating me up. Manage it? From 32yrs till death? Pls advise me.
Meeting a doctor is a gud advice, I hv doctor friends and one is marrying my sister. But pls how do I tell my fellow man face to face that my wife breas.t is flat? That means I willgo with my wife and the doctor have to see the breas.t before any suggestion. Haba,

You dont seem to be a serious man. How many male doctors have seen her v.a.gi.na and put their hands inside it during pregnancy ante natal and during delivery. Na b.re.ast u no come want make dem see.

15 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2014
the op needs her wife's brea.st to be like yours grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: the op needs her wife's brea.st to be like yours grin tongue
If i catch you ee angry grin
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: If i catch you ee angry grin
everyman would love to have a taste of your.... lipsrsealed

you know what i mean wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: everyman would love to have a taste of your.... lipsrsealed

No, i don't know what you mean. explain
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Xano(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Bro, na wa for you o. If na 32 yrs u say u be, bro manage am. Or yarn with her, if she wants surgery. Not by force o! No be too much tampering do am so? Bro, u get many decades to live. Enjoy am wella with your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: No, i don't know what you mean. explain
the food you're cooking now grin grin grin

what were you thinking?
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Xano(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2014
na so
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: the food you're cooking now grin grin grin

what were you thinking?
Cooking? Am not in the kitchen so i don't get what you are saying tongue tongue
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Xano:
na so
Ur head dey dia cheesy
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Cooking? Am not in the kitchen so i don't get what you are saying tongue tongue
ok... Every man would love to have a taste of the dinner you prepared yesterday and the breakfast you have prepared or yet to prepare grin grin grin grin

bad girl wink
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by kelvin1191(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Bros, i know how u feel. Infact, i experienced it with one of my girl back then. After i hustle this girl for very long time, d day i finally succeded laying her on my bed, opened the bra and. . .Yeeekpaaaah! One of d nipple was touching her throat and the other was almost @ her spine. Its damm humiliating. Pls see a doctor if you dont want to start playing games outside ur marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Chitos(f): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2014
anonymousvic: Her brea.st is now as flat and fallen like slippers. After her second
delivery, she started having health problems that made her stopped
breastfeeding our baby on doctor's advice. Since then the brea.st fell flat
like d grannies. Please any advice on what to do maybe drugs without
adverse effect to make the thing stand again and succulent.
Am just a guy in his early 30s. Pls this is really bothering me.
@op, it's unfortunate you are only concerned about the appearance of your wife's brea.st. If breastfeeding your baby was contradictory due to health issues as advised by the doctor, i suggest you should see beyond the 'cover of her book'. She should visit the hospital for thorough medical examination.

PRAY MORE FOR YOURSELF RATHER THAN GETTING PISSED OFF

6 Likes

Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: everyman would love to have a taste of your.... lipsrsealed

Trespassers get killed. Stay off my wife
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2014
opibycar:

cecediva, is he ya hubby?
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2014
frankben: ok... Every man would love to have a taste of the dinner you prepared yesterday and the breakfast you have prepared or yet to prepare grin grin grin grin

bad girl wink
Oh! Yea am a nice cook though i dint prepare any dish yesterday. tongue cheesy
Re: My Wife's Breasts Are Pissing Me Off by Cecediva(f): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2014
opibycar:

Lol... My dad haven't seen u before, how come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World No Tobacco Day: We Need Food, Not Tobacco / Nurse Who Fainted On Live TV After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Is Dead / Details Of The Conhess Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.