Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) (79290 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akalia: I hate immodest people like, you think u can just jump on someone's write and mess them up to their face by ridiculing their literary lines.we are all learners of this foreign lingua franca called english, ur black ass needs to be whooped.
Why don't you help whoop it dear? It's about time someone did that, you know. You wouldn't mind, would you?
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
"Female girls" LMAO
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: @ op is Tiwa Savage dt fine sef? Dt one wen make up dey enhance... Over-rated lady...
More of the pic to prove your self tho
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Akalia(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
quote author=MzPreshie] Why don't you help whoop it dear? It's about time someone did that, you know. You wouldn't mind, would you?[/quote]hell yeah, ama whoop her raggedy ass, all pleasure is mine. grin
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by myspnigeria: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
lmao..... funny but true
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
What's wrong with females that go gym? I go gym and would love my wife to be a gym freak, just like me.....

With healthy living comes long life with active brains vital for good decision making.....

I don't think I can ever marry an out of shape women with fats all over.... grin grin grin grin grin

We should encourage our women to go gym and keep healthy..... Sedentary lifestyle isn't enjoyment but poison...
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Bitojoe(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Leave woman and save money.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
I don't knw y 9ija gals think bleaching mak dem beautiful....see face, see legs. so irritating. Most of dem are fake.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akalia: quote hell yeah, ama whoop her raggedy ass, all pleasure is mine. grin
Don't worry, when you close your eyes this night, you're so gonna see it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by dechandel(f): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
TribalEAST: yeah dat's what you'll think when you don't provide an atmosphere for competition. Can I get to know you then?

Atmosphere for competition between my dad n anybody else Hell no
Even if dere will be,hes always gonna top d listtongue
Ok.. Wat do u wanna know?cheesy
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by englishmart(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by nikkypearl(f): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
TribalEAST: yeah dat's what you'll think when you don't provide an atmosphere for competition. Can I get to know you then?
I take God beg u,
She promised to marry my twin brother,leave her oo angry..d gurl is soo cute
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by NaLaugh: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
ladyinred: OP, your English is atrocious.

Illustration:

The Joke
----------------
Your head
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by canalily(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Goat grin
...are you an example?
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Agybabe(f): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ehn ehn?! Ahdntblvit.

So like play like play, this thread enter front page sha.

Na juju! shocked

I better start to create my own rubbissh tread o. If ah get luck...gbam! I don hammer! grin
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mechionu gi!
peppyluv02: Same thing make up did for your face. she is even more beautiful than you without make up!
Women always their own enemy undecided

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Expsbterror(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
@op so there are "male girls" and "female boys" and "male boys" also
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Project400: 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Expsbterror(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
@op so there are "male girls" and "female boys" and "male boys" also

*sipping my coffee*
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by repogirl(f): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Classic Space Goat! smiley
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Go sleep!
Karleb:

We all know Tiwa is not the finest/beautifulEST lady, but she's beautiful, intelligent and talented.

If you think it's easy to be a celebrity why don't you release your own album/single.

Ladies and hate sha.

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
saasala: There is an iota of truth in every silly post
cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by dechandel(f): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
nikkypearl:
I take God beg u,
She promised to marry my twin brother,leave her oo angry..d gurl is soo cute
Lmaooo grin grin grin
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmm stage goat s dream has finally been realised-been on fp. Thanks giving time! Blessing time!
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
rozzay: Buhahahhahahahahahhhahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah. Stage goat! U made my day dis morn, laff wan comot my kidney
Me too.
The funniest thread I v read in this week.
Op, you are so...on point!
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by dechandel(f): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
tbagjames:
pronounced /taiwo/ /savage/
Ohh. Never knew.. Tnx tho
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
undecidedHey nosy peepz,I dnt av a problem wif Tiwa Savage,d problem I av is with d OP,why wud he use Tiwa Savage as an example wen he knows quite well that she's artificial too? undecided
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
repogirl: Classic Space Goat! smiley
. Madam! One of my mentors on nland were went thou?
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Decryptor(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
LESSON FOR MEN! When next you see a "beautiful" woman on the street, in a party, in your office, in the church , ANYWHERE and you are tempted to mingle...think of these "Masquerades" first before you make a move. All that glitters is not gold. Tell me how a man will see the makeup pic and date her and then one early morning after the first, second and even third "make-out" with the woman and the real face without the makeup is revealed, he won't run away or cheat? And ladies, whenever a woman comes to a social network to complain about how her man left her, ask her to post her pictures just after waking up in the morning without makeup.The real reason to why he absconded could just be revealed you know.

Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tiwa fine pass you tongue

Adorayble: Mechionu gi!
Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by adanny01(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Randy100: I dey run when i see all this indomie girls.

Indomie girls better now, 2 indomie and 2 egg no reach N200. Na fast food girl you go need to run with heels touching back of your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Truth Or Dare Party / Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.