Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation (4759 Views)

Agnostics,atheists And Others Religion. Pleased Read!!! / Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by abdulwastecx(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2014
Xcapist: Here's my bb pin, add me to the group. 7ffc1859

I an grateful bro.....
Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by abdulwastecx(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2014
joseph1013:
I'm yet to physically meet someone who shares my skeptical views, and knowing what I know, it's not difficult to know why.

Nigeria is such a religious place that you don't want to be at the receiving end of persecution from these folks.

Leaving direct phone numbers here will be readily abused by the religious. Heard tales of calls to verbally harass.

So, I suggest we keep this thread active, and get folks interested to send you a Nairaland Private Message. We exchange details of physical meeting places via such a platform. That way, folks in same locations get get to congregate and others who happen to travel alot can breeze in to venues anytime they find themselves in such locations.

More ideas needed.

I think an online forum will do bro....
I am a Muslim humanist with strong anti religious sentiments, I have succeeded in telling my close friends some of tge truth and they are happily seeing the truth.

a congregation will be a bad idea, because we will be doing thesame thing religious people do. my suggestion is we open an online forum privately like whatapp, bbm chat where we can meet to discuss ideas
Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by abdulwastecx(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2014
IbrahimMav:

Ignorance is not a virtue. May the light of Allah shine upon you.

it is dumb to assume others are ignorant because they fail to believe in some form of absurdity that you believe in because it is written in a book.

why just let people be....No compulsions in religion
Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I an grateful bro.....

I made a mistake it's 7ffb1859 my bad *face palm*
Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by joseph1013: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Guys, we do have an engaging group on whatsapp. Send me a PM.
Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by doingood: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
But wait a minute. Why would some one believe GOD almighty. JEHOVAH. The I am that I am. The all sufficient God. The one who created Heaven and earth. Does not exist?
May God forgive u all.
What I am 2day is by God's power. I give all thanks to God. Now I employ people in my establishment even graduate. God I thank You.
Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by Shollyps(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
doingood:
But wait a minute. Why would some one believe GOD almighty. JEHOVAH. The I am that I am. The all sufficient God. The one who created Heaven and earth. Does not exist?
May God forgive u all.
What I am 2day is by God's power. I give all thanks to God. Now I employ people in my establishment even graduate. God I thank You.
wtf!!!....

n wats so special about that?

the richest man in the world doesn't believe in your god ...
richest man in Africa does not believe in your Jehovah

its only your hard work DAT can make you successful...

oya prove to me that your god exist?...
Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by analice107: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
joseph1013:
[b]
I'm with you buddy. I'm not based in Lagos so might not be of help location-wise.

I'm not an atheist. I'm just someone whose knack for asking hard questions is leading me on the path away from religion.

I used to be very sophisticatedly religious. You know the ones that think their high scriptural consumption puts them on a pedestral. Those that think the Jehovah Witnesses, Deeper Lifers, and majority of christians are not in tune with the real doctrines of Christ, the New Creation Reality guys. I was so zealous and knew scriptures from front to back. I could quote copiously from it and in different translations of the Bible simultaneously. I evangelised and 'led' many to Christ unfortunately, believing Christ death was the ultimate.

Then I started digging scientific materials and found out that the real foundation of my Belief, the Bible, is hogwash. Until then, I was so blinded that I didnt know it was so badly written. I had spent time trying to rationalize the contradictions therein that I didnt take time to vet the logic.

I launched into more and more resources and felt very deceived at my previous beliefs.

I'll be back.
[/b]
And yet you never had any real encounter with the Lord. Here is a seed which fell on a hard Rock. You are exactly the case in Hebrews 4:2 you heard the word, crammed it, but it never profited you because you didn't mix it with faith. The word remain logos to you. You never received the real thing, Rhema.
All along, you preached it, all along you doubted it. You questioned it's validity and authenticity. You remained a carnal Christian til the real you manifested. You can even be a Tare. A boil from within. Now you will open your mouth to say, you ve been there, you ve seen all, and that there's nothing there. But you were just a bystander all the while. How sad. If nah cult you join so since, you for don move up. You just come waste your time, dey decieve yourself for church. Your type go don sleep with sisters scatter, commit abortions with them. Your type go straff finish get up start speaking in Tongues, dey decieve yourself say you be Christian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by Ishilove: 1:06am On Mar 13, 2016
analice107:

And yet you never had any real encounter with the Lord. Here is a seed which fell on a hard Rock. You are exactly the case in Hebrews 4:2 you heard the word, crammed it, but it never profited you because you didn't mix it with faith. The word remain logos to you. You never received the real thing, Rhema.
All along, you preached it, all along you doubted it. You questioned it's validity and authenticity. You remained a carnal Christian til the real you manifested. You can even be a Tare. A boil from within. Now you will open your mouth to say, you ve been there, you ve seen all, and that there's nothing there. But you were just a bystander all the while. How sad. If nah cult you join so since, you for don move up. You just come waste your time, dey decieve yourself for church. Your type go don sleep with sisters scatter, commit abortions with them. Your type go straff finish get up start speaking in Tongues, dey decieve yourself say you be Christian.

This is brutal

Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by joseph1013: 5:40am On Mar 13, 2016
analice107:

LOL. That's your best shot? That's disappointing! I have had worse attacks.

Now that your rant is over, let's go into something that actually makes sense without rhetoric: Tell us about your Christian experience?
Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by doingood: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Shollyps:
wtf!!!....
I can feel God in my life. Each time I pray b4 embarking on a project it works. But anytime I didn't pray b4 any project. It just won't work. One day, I tried it. I purposely didn't recognise God cos I knew i'll get d contract, behold I didn't get d contract. Mine is so real.
God has proven HIS self to me many time. I wish I can see u. I'll change ur life spiritually and financially. It's a promise. I want to give u life in Christ
Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by Shollyps(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2016
doingood:

I can feel God in my life. Each time I pray b4 embarking on a project it works. But anytime I didn't pray b4 any project. It just won't work. One day, I tried it. I purposely didn't recognise God cos I knew i'll get d contract, behold I didn't get d contract. Mine is so real.
God has proven HIS self to me many time. I wish I can see u. I'll change ur life spiritually and financially. It's a promise. I want to give u life in Christ
lol...ehnehn
..that will be nice
Re: Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation by Hadeep: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Shollyps:
wtf!!!....

Brother see it is not about the money.

That a person is rich and don't believe in supernatural being does not mean the person has found the truth.
I personally believe something is behind my existence but what I am not in tune with is our religion. Quote me
Shollyps:
lol...ehnehn
..that will be nice
not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional / Aliens Are DEMONS. Everything Technological Is A BAIT!!! / What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.