Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Bob Lazar Defends 25year Old UFO Story - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bob Lazar Defends 25year Old UFO Story (712 Views)

10 Insane UFO Theories(unbelievable) / UFO In Nigeria? / Many UFO Researchers Die Under Mysterious Circumstances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bob Lazar Defends 25year Old UFO Story by StealthyMe(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2014
The alleged former Area 51 scientist continues to maintain that everything he has said is true.Robert Lazar, the man who claimed that he had worked at a secretive test facility known as "S4" near the infamous Area 51, is perhaps the single most controversial figure in Ufological history. An alleged witness to several captured alien 'saucers', Lazar claimsto have examined and worked on these machines and the fuel source that powered them, Element 115, for several months between 1988 and 1989.

25 years on and Lazar, who now operates a scientific supply firm with his wife in Michigan, still maintains that everything he has ever said about his time at Area 51 is true. Despite the amount of media attention his story received however he insists that he isn't interested in fame.

"Look, I'm not out there giving UFO lectures, producing tapes," he told George Knapp during a recent interview. "This is not a business of mine. I am trying to run a scientific business, and if I'm the UFO guy, itmakes it really difficult, it is to my benefit that people don't believe the story.

"Veteran UFO researcher Stanton Friedmanhas been researching Lazar's story for years but has never been able to satisfactorily corroborate his claims.

"Here is a bright guy. I did a lot of checking. I find a lot of things didn't check out," he said.
"It doesn't mean I disagree with everything heever said, or that he was a liar all the time. It means I can't find the story as presented. What he did out there I don't know."

Re: Bob Lazar Defends 25year Old UFO Story by StealthyMe(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2014
No matter how much you'd want to write this UFO stuff off as crazy or unbelievable,there are lots of things that speak in the opposite..
Re: Bob Lazar Defends 25year Old UFO Story by kultimate009: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2014
This guys really know how to cover up..... Won't be surprised if we all wake up one day and find the whole world in disarray due to an alien attack....
Re: Bob Lazar Defends 25year Old UFO Story by Blakjewelry(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Although we know that there is life outside our planet, but the issues of ufo is still unbelievable because they can not leave their home planet millions of light year away only to here and start hidding.
Re: Bob Lazar Defends 25year Old UFO Story by StealthyMe(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Blakjewelry: Although we know that there is life outside our planet, but the issues of ufo is still unbelievable because they can not leave their home planet millions of light year away only to here and start hidding.

Well,you never can tell...there are stories about them needing our water and stuff ; nothing seriously proved though...
Re: Bob Lazar Defends 25year Old UFO Story by StealthyMe(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
kultimate009: This guys really know how to cover up..... Won't be surprised if we all wake up one day and find the whole world in disarray due to an alien attack....

Naah...That'll be scary cry
Re: Bob Lazar Defends 25year Old UFO Story by Blakjewelry(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
StealthyMe:

Well,you never can tell...there are stories about them needing our water and stuff ; nothing seriously proved though...
can you imagine us after spend all these years searching for life outside the solar system, then after pinpointing a particular planet and finding a way to cover those great distance only to arrive there and remain invissible?

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Scientist. / How To Print All Network Recharge Cards And Download The Software Here / 9 Things To Consider Before Buying A Computer For CG (computer Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.