Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train (2786 Views)

IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Patrick Obahiagbon, On Nigerian Pastors And Private Jet / Interestingly Crazy Nigerian Train Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by Omexonomy: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
This one of the best constructive critizism ever in nairaland . Keep it up.
Safari29: There has been an improvement no doubt. The major problems they face there is the track. We only have one track from lagos to kano. This is not efficient and not flexible as two trains coming opposite each other might take long time to pass as one of them will have to pack to allow the other to pass. During the process of packing, track would have to be changed several times and this task is not easy and can take up to 1 hr if not more.
But all in all there is an improvement. I ll rate it from 20% before to like 50% now. If only we could get one more track so that the two train would move swiftly without worrying about oncoming train which will also enhance the flexibility and ofc increase commuters turnout then I ll rate it 70%

1 Like

Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
priscaoge: I will hit my chest with all boldness that GEJ has done so well n his leadership has brought so much development to Nigeria! Appreciate a good work when u see one! Nice move!!!!
be careful when hitting your chest. Remember you are a female. grin grin
Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by priscaoge(f): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: be careful when hitting your chest. Remember you are a female. grin grin
Lmaocheesycheesycheesy. Yes Ma I willgrin!
Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by brownlords: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sincere9gerian: That is what you get from a focused and sincere leadership.

FRESH AIR unlimited!

The supporter of APC militia must embrace this FRESH AIR by fire and by force. Destination 2019!

Tell your boss to expose the financiers of BOko haram that is killing Nigerians in hundreds daily, if we all die who will enjoy train?
Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by OtunbaJega: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
e beta make I trek.....
Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by davitogreat(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Safari29: There has been an improvement no doubt. The major problems they face there is the track. We only have one track from lagos to kano. This is not efficient and not flexible as two trains coming opposite each other might take long time to pass as one of them will have to pack to allow the other to pass. During the process of packing, track would have to be changed several times and this task is not easy and can take up to 1 hr if not more.
But all in all there is an improvement. I ll rate it from 20% before to like 50% now. If only we could get one more track so that the two train would move swiftly without worrying about oncoming train which will also enhance the flexibility and ofc increase commuters turnout then I ll rate it 70%

God bless You.

All nairalanders MUST take note. This is what constructive criticism is.

1 Like

Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by slimfit1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
ignis: The breath of fresh air....

GEJ, your landmark acheivements are crystal clear to the blind and audible to the deaf...

GEJ till 2019

With all the money we wasted on you to support Mr president clueless effort these is all you can come up with. If it is good enough for us it should be good enough for Mr president to travel in.
Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by PhockPhockMan: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
OtunbaJega: e beta make I trek.....
Who cares.
Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by ThankGodEdeh(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Fresh Air. God Bless GEJ ans Od Bless Nigeria my motherland
Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
OtunbaJega: e beta make I trek.....
Trek from Lagos to Kano? Na only you waka come?

1 Like

Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
brownlords:

Tell your boss to expose the financiers of BOko haram that is killing Nigerians in hundreds daily, if we all die who will enjoy train?
Yes, sir!
Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by voxpopp: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
priscaoge: I will hit my chest with all boldness that GEJ has done so well n his leadership has brought so much development to Nigeria! Appreciate a good work when u see one! Nice move!!!!
Chest or Boobs
Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by priscaoge(f): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
voxpopp: Chest or Boobs
I will shake my bossom n hit my chestgrintonguetongue
Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by Eziachi: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
22 hours domestic train journey in the 21st century? Does this train crawl or speed?
No thanks, that punishment, not a trip.

1 Like

Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by tonytony208(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Truman155: they forgot to add sponsored by GEJ at the end

you also fail to consider whether the report is true or not before just commenting. Even if it was sponsored by gej, it doesn't matter as long as it is true. My only crux with NRC is the hike in price. I usually paid 180 from osogbo to ilorin in the past. But now, it is 250.
Re: A Firsthand Experience On Nigerian Train by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eziachi: 22 hours domestic train journey in the 21st century? Does this train crawl or speed?
No thanks, that punishment, not a trip.
It is usually filled to the brim so there may not be space for people like.

Meanwhile, unfortunatly, we must learn to crawl before walking. No thanks to previous govt, if only we were crawling in the past, perhaps by now we may be walking or even running. But if the current momentum is maintained, we shall soon be running

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Five States With The Best Transport System. / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Elect Fayose Slapped Judge In Ekiti? / Okorocha's Daughters Wedding Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.