Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (32089 Views)

Ogun Speaker Explains Why Own Convoy Ignored Accident Victims / PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by anago18(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:

Go get a functioning brain son!

even with a life time dosage of neurovites and brain chemiron, that nuisance won't still reason better than a public louse.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Buhari is the first Nigerian head of state to kidnap a fellow Nigerian.That's a topic for another day.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by snadguy007(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmm...see the thought of a future leader mad man.....Nigeria still has a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by anago18(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose: Buhari is the first Nigerian head of state to kidnap a fellow Nigerian.That's a topic for another day.

what's the offence of that Nigerian. and may you die from incurable madness if you have not praise that same move once on this forum.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
You call umaru Dikko kidnap story nonsense? But your theory that the govt might be the mastermind of the bomb blast isn't nonesense?i am sorry for your life.

I noticed you've edited your initial comment to include the bold part...

You are very stvupid idumuose......show a comment from me about this attempt on Gen.Buhari's life since this news broke out.

Unlike dunce like you....I hardly comment on issues like this where information is quite scanty.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2014
anago18:

even with a life time dosage of neurovites and brain chemiron, that nuisance won't still reason better than a public louse.
You have taken over your family business with specialty in delivering curses.olodo ‎​​​​grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by cococandy(f): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2014
Nigerian politics!

Anyway buhari knows better than to embarrass himself contesting come 2015.
If they have a better candidate good and fine. Let's watch and see.

If na buhari,it's a big shame.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by anago18(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
You have taken over your family business with specialty in delivering curses.olodo ‎​​​​grin grin

coming from a devilish looking eunuch that priceless, little wonder you came from a kerosene background. American rock group "all american rejects" must have been reading your family biography when they choose there stage name.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by hakunamatata1: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2014
@ Op, so d only evidence u present to suggest that Buhari is evil is that decades ago as d Head of state, he went all the way even to a point of kidnapping a thief to fight corruption? I hope u can say half as much about this incumbent. BTW the pension scam boss who absconded to Dubai, I hope the Jonathan govt is still looking 4 him after 2yrs? NONSENSE. Nigeria will remain like this till peeps like u kick out tribal/ religious sentiments.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Desperate politicians do desperate things, APC the party of desperadoes...

BUHARI WANTS NIGERIANS TO BE SYMPATHETIC TO HIM.

SYMPATHY VOTE. THAT IS ONE WAY TO WIN AN ELECTION.

NIGERIANS VOTE FROM THEIR HEART AND STOMACH
embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by apolonius(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2014
cococandy: Nigerian politics!

Anyway buhari knows better than to embarrass himself contesting come 2015.
If they have a better candidate good and fine. Let's watch and see.

If na buhari,it's a big shame.

The truth is that if you know the average Hausa-Fulani,you will know that only Buhari can get their votes.

In all the elections he has contested for,he has gotten 12m votes on the average even when Lagos with its 6m votes and Rivers with their millions didn't vote for him.Mind you,this was the days of his 'one man squad' approach to politics.

So imagine what will happen to the APC without him. If he is not given the ticket,then the APC must make sure he is at the forefront of its campaigns around the North. Otherwise,another lost chance for the opposition.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by MoneyGreen(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Idumuose na goat.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Ab025(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2014
very foolish OP.....

Nairaland is becomin a joke with people like this!!
u think these bombs are like the sci-fi action movies u watch in ur room every weekend??

#pls the op should be stopped from opening threads ASAP..

8 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
From your reasoning,i can deduce you are a dumbo.You mean the state cannot put Buhari out if it so wishes? If the state wants to kill Buhari,it knows the best way to achieve that.If the state is after you,then you are history.

Ask Tinubu why he fled Nigeria during the NADECO time if it wasn't because the state was on his case.keep reasoning like a toddler.
like they did shekau? Which failed state are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Ab025(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2014
very foolish OP.....

Nairaland is becomin a joke with people like this!!
u think these bombs are like the sci-fi action movies u watch in ur room every weekend??

#pls the op should be stopped from opening threads ASAP..

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by cococandy(f): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2014
Too bad for them if they don't have anyone better than him to field.

He may have worked then,but now he won't
apolonius:

The truth is that if you know the average Hausa-Fulani,you will know that only Buhari can get their votes.

In all the elections he has contested for,he has gotten 12m votes on the average even when Lagos with its 6m votes and Rivers with their millions didn't vote for him.Mind you,this was the days of his 'one man squad' approach to politics.

So imagine what will happen to the APC without him. If he is not given the ticket,then the APC must make sure he is at the forefront of its campaigns around the North. Otherwise,another lost chance for the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy: The more they allow this boy to roam Nairaland freely, spewing out nonsense like this OP...the more this community become a joke...

They guy is a man with three innocent children! I marveled the day he was exposed here in series of pictures by 5000G. An elderly shameless man he is!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by cococandy(f): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2014
It was also in his time that the biggest brain drain Nigeria ever experienced occured.
His draconian style of govt had the youth and skilled professionals of Nigeria fleeing in their thousands to overseas.the naira plummeted and visas were celebrated like a million dollar lottery won.

Sadly that mindset has stuck as things have never gotten better since then. All of them that contributedto the downward slope which Nigeria is on should at least have small conscience and not try to play with our intelligence in the name of 'progressives'

He didn't do anything with his youth as the president of Nigeria.
What will he do now in his old age?
All this noise they make isn't about their love for the country,just a ploy to hold onto power no matter the cost.

I'm all for change. But Let these old men give way so that younger people can find their way into govt.maybe they'll make a difference.
idumuose: Buhari is the first Nigerian head of state to kidnap a fellow Nigerian.That's a topic for another day.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

They guy is a man with three innocent children! I marveled the day he was exposed here in series of pictures by 5000G. An elderly shameless man he is!

Like seriously?

Can you help pull out the link to the thread....I would like to see the face behind some of Nairaland most ridiculous spins...

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by NnamdiN: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2014
The man is trying so hard to convince people he doesnt have anything to do with Boko haram, Those cow phuckers hardly miss their targets, these guys bombed UN building, police HQ in abj, sacked army guys from their baracks and freed some rag heads,we heard they now shoot down planes cheesy so na ordinary convoy of less than 10 cars dem no fit tidy wink They dont have hand grenades anymore? No rocket launchers to send the old man to cloud 9 in a jiffy? General, tell us another story biko, even his wife had never heard of a bomb explotion angry

7 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:

Like seriously?

Can you help pull out the link to the thread....I would like to see the face behind some of Nairaland most ridiculous spins...

Ngwakwe, came to his rescue and got those pictures deleted. I saved about two in my laptop- the one he was sitting in front of a mud house and the one he was drinking 33 in company of some hungry looking touts. Don't worry when I get back to Lagos, I will search for the pictures and upload!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by ofala(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2014
On point!
Obiagelli: nonsense, i would like to have deziani in a crate. Umaru Dikko is now a saint to your likes, not surprised though, gej has been endorsing and freeing thieves since he became president.
Btw Op can you act out the scene of how buhari tried to bomb himself, you can try with just one grenade so that you don't get hurt.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Jakumo(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
There is absolutely no question that Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden of the "Blood will Flow" fame DID hatch a cunning plan to have a relatively SMALL, safely directed explosive charge let off close to his heavily armored luxury SUV, in a simulated ambush staged to seek public sympathy and political advantage.

During that pantomime "attack" organized by the diabolical Ayatollah Buhari on his own convoy, a few token pot-shots were dutifully taken by reluctant riflemen under instructions to aim for the most solidly reinforced panels of the former tyrant's vehicle, so as to inflict superficial damage comparable to the small pockmarks resulting from the tiny "explosion" that peppered the car with birdshot pellets barely substantial enough to kill a sparrow at 40 yards.

On the other side of town in that same northern Nigerian city of Kaduna, Buhari's terror team planted a second MUCH BIGGER bomb that indiscriminately slaughtered over 80 innocent travelers gathered at a bus station. There is no doubt that Ayatollah Buhari, the architect of BOTH Kaduna bomb blasts, engaged the services of explosives demolition experts who ENSURED that their paymaster's car suffered MINIMAL damage during their choreographed special-effects explosion enactment, while simultaneously planting a REAL bomb designed for maximum carnage at a busy bus station just a few miles away.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
NnamdiN: The man is trying so hard to convince people he doesnt have anything to do with Boko haram, Those cow phuckers hardly miss their targets, these guys bombed UN building, police HQ in abj, sacked army guys from their baracks and freed some rag heads,we heard they now shoot down planes cheesy so na ordinary convoy of less than 10 cars dem no fit tidy wink They dont have hand grenades anymore? No rocket launchers to send the old man to cloud 9 in a jiffy? General, tell us another story biko, even his wife has never heard of a bomb explotion angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We are all cattle rearer in Buhari's mind. If I was a Northerner, i will pray very hard that a Northerner never wins the Presidency again.

Imagine living under a policy that delibrately produce poor illiterate people that are used worst than rags by the extremely wealthy few with access to oil well in the south.

Molested and Murdered, abi na requested suicide. how do dey do it?

At least GEJ is giving the Almajiri education and i expect more to be done for the poor in the North. They are also a victim of Northern rule of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Ewizard(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Dere's dis 1 fin about life I've realised...
"Nature unveils mystery by itself"
It only will tek tym.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
ofala: On point!
long time bro, how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by apolonius(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2014
cococandy: Too bad for them if they don't have anyone better than him to field.

He may have worked then,but now he won't

Political calculations are premised on practical dynamism. More than ever,this election will be conducted around ethnic calculations. Just as most Igbos and South-Southerners will vote for Jonathan so will most Hausa-Fulanis vote for a Buhari.

The APC strategy is to give its VP slot to the South-West. Will the average Yoruba man, who feels that until lately Jonathan has neglected them in political patronage,now vote for Jonathan's re-election when there is a Yoruba candidate? The answer is obvious. Buhari has learnt that the South won't vote for him no matter what,practical politics if played well will give the APC victory.

We are not soothsayers,but remember all I have shared in few months.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2014
My brother you killed it here
"even his wife had never heard of suicide bombing in her life"

nwokem hapu ndi nzuzu ka ha na emegheri.

NnamdiN: The man is trying so hard to convince people he doesnt have anything to do with Boko haram, Those cow phuckers hardly miss their targets, these guys bombed UN building, police HQ in abj, sacked army guys from their baracks and freed some rag heads,we heard they now shoot down planes cheesy so na ordinary convoy of less than 10 cars dem no fit tidy wink They dont have hand grenades anymore? No rocket launchers to send the old man to cloud 9 in a jiffy? General, tell us another story biko, even his wife has never heard of a bomb explotion angry

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by hazyfm: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2014
CRAP
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by khattab02: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Of coure I knew if I surf the politics section I will see a thread like this! Since it is what the op believes and thinks without point blank facts, no probs he is entitled to it.

For those who are playing games and politics with peoples lives or whatever should continue and be ready to answer questions in front of Almighty God.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Una get strength o.

I dey find way to fill my pocket sef.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by datguru: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Where are those bigots that were quoting me when I said I wish the bombers succeeded in the previous thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life / Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.