Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (32092 Views)

Ogun Speaker Explains Why Own Convoy Ignored Accident Victims / PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by elohorayodele: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
ojimbo: buhari will cry blood if after all the campaign propaganda and he looses

And lose he will, as usual.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
nagoma: And the OP will call himself a Christian
Buhari should retire to his town in Daura.Buhari is part of our problem.
The worst democracy is better than the best military rule - Obafemi Awolowo

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Forwetinnah: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
Nairaland politics section will not close,not even in your short lifetime will it shut down.Tell us why you were sacked from your paid job recently and stop distracting us here.Onuku

Mogbe!! *both hands on my head* cool
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:

Better to remain silent an be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubts - Abraham Lincoln

Buhari plotted an attack on himself! What are you smoking?
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Abraham2013(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Buhari is 71, not 74. He is 2 years younger than Ronald Reagan of the US when he was re-elected in 1985.
Is dat his football age or real age? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
waternogetenemy:

I don't blame u sha for celebrating the brilliance of the people of the east. At least they could write, the same can't be said about ur own people.
Nsibidi is originally Efik.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Nsibidi is originally Efik.

It was a form of writing used by the afik, ibibio and igbos. Ancient.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
waternogetenemy:

It was a form of writing used by the afik, ibibio and igbos. Ancient.
I won't want us to spam this thread. When you get to any of the Igbo thread or the one on nsibidi on the front page, tag me, I will join you.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by stexsy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
koboko69:

Even your fellow illiterate that you guys queue behind, in person of Asari Dokubo has a contrary opinion and was scared to death should anything have happened to Buhari. He has enough money to abscond for life, its u and your fellow wretched e-warriors i feel sorry for.

*editted* since this poo made FP

Buhari never overthrew any government

y did he nt say no? Person no de reject offer?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
stexsy: y did he nt say no? Person no de reject offer?
Yes o! Why didn't he reject the offer when he was asked to rule Nigeria? Buhari is gullible.

Now he wants to use the same platform he truncated in 1983 to launch his presidential ambition.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by koboko69: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
stexsy: y did he nt say no? Person no de reject offer?

Bros if na u....u go reject C in C. Lie make devil go heaven
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Eziachi: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
victord1st:

Stay off my mention if can't make contributions without lacing it with insults.you're too shallow minded not to think that buhari can as well be at the wrong place at the wrong time just like every other victim.
Even if he was meters away and his heavily armoured vehicle were scratched by shrapnel he would've still claimed he's main target,just to score cheap political point and curry sympathy from gullible masses like you.
It a compliment. I said you are speaking like a ballistic expert. Unless you are just conjuring. Ah! I forgot, JFK and Luther king plotted their assassinations so they will be popular. Look at that.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I won't want us to spam this thread. When you get to any of the Igbo thread or the one on nsibidi on the front page, tag me, I will join you.

noted
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by victord1st: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eziachi: It a compliment. I said you are speaking like a ballistic expert. Unless you are just conjuring. Ah! I forgot, JFK and Luther king plotted their assassinations so they will be popular. Look at that.

It's becoming quite clr now,though a bit twistedly.Only the wise will decipher these unfolding events,Investigation is on lets wait and see what brewing.Sorry I misunderstood you.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by scottpirlo24: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
We all know the truth , it was a false flag and a decoy mission to have public attention ,,,,, who talk say this aboki no get brain , when i was working in Tel aviv nuclear facility , Mossad pulled such stunt too...... We all know the truth ...... he should be ashamed of himself for trying to paint our already bad government black .........sometimes i feel bad for myself cos i have my family there called naija

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by atlwireles: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:
Yes o! Why didn't he reject the offer when he was asked to rule Nigeria? Buhari is gullible.

Now he wants to use the same platform he truncated in 1983 to launch his presidential ambition.

Of all the Nigerian coup leaders/beneficiaries,. Yakubu Gowon, Ramat/Joe Garba/OBJ/T.Y./Yaradua, Buhari/Idiagbon, IBB/Abacha, Only the buhari pretenders, go around Nigeria singing Buhari is not a coup plotter song. Thank God, Nigerians simply spit on their faces with that song.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
You are right bro.
atlwireles:

Of all the Nigerian coup leaders/beneficiaries,. Yakubu Gowon, Ramat/Joe Garba/OBJ/T.Y./Yaradua, Buhari/Idiagbon, IBB/Abacha, Only the buhari pretenders, go around Nigeria singing Buhari is not a coup plotter song. Thank God, Nigerians simply spit on their faces with that song.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by seagullbabz(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Pity u too son. U dey pity ur prospective employer, u no see ur life? Poverty idio.t!

Lol...I won't get into insultive words wit u...that's not how I work....God bless u

yes na me talk am, any boko boyz that quote me today, may vigilante boyz deliver u to ur own 72 virgins. anumanu!
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by OtunbaJega: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Eziachi: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
scottpirlo24: We all know the truth , it was a false flag and a decoy mission to have public attention ,,,,, who talk say this aboki no get brain , when i was working in Tel aviv nuclear facility , Mossad pulled such stunt too...... We all know the truth ...... he should be ashamed of himself for trying to paint our already bad government black .........sometimes i feel bad for myself cos i have my family there called naija
I guess that public doesn't include you. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Eziachi: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
atlwireles:

Because Buhari had never plotted any coup. If you don't like someone, that is not an excuse to change history or maintaining inaccurate information, hoping that it will one day become the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by atlwireles: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eziachi: Because Buhari had never plotted any coup. If you don't like someone, that is not an excuse to change history or maintaining inaccurate information, hoping that it will one day become the truth.

You are now the dispenser of truth? look for some kid to sell your truckload of manure.What a freaking joke.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Am tired of making some people know that buhari can be classified with the likes of van vicker and emeka ike.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: Am tired of making some people know that buhari can be classified with the likes of van vicker and emeka ike.
Even mr Ibu‎​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by idumuose(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
OtunbaJega: [s] https://www.nairaland.com/1829268/thread-those-ready-seun-destroy#24969459

Nairaland gone to the dogs?..follow the thread [/s]
If you are not satisfied with how nairaland is being run,then leave in peace.If you have an idea how to run a site...unfortunately Ɣ☺u don't,then go and open yours and spare us this your lamentation.

Enemies of progress.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by kristarpips: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=koboko69]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will have love to compile a list of attempted political assassinations world wide....maybe those ones stage managed it too for political gains. Still wondering how someone will try to play with a bomb. cheesy this PDP e-militia are big time clowns[/quot.koboko abi Wetin b ur name, any tin can happene, don't b myopic. Think my friend, if ur nt a robot
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
obailala:
Are you aware there were 2 different bomb blasts at clearly different time intervals?
Did you not see the picture of Buhari's convoy and damaged car by the side of the ripped car?

Summary;
Even if it was a staged assassination attempt, your logic is laughable
Thé dent on buhari car came from bullet. Thé assassiné seem to be aiming at thé door
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Blessedwhite(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
I'm not surprise . I thought i was the only one thinking this way but i was wrong. Buhari is a criminal and a short minded person. Nigerians are no longer fools and blind. How did a bomb pass his security if he don't want it to be there. Bokoharam are just too small and their days are numbered so is that of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by nagoma(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose:

And we surely have the worst democracy with the dumb president GEJ.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by nagoma(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Blessedwhite: I'm not surprise . I thought i was the only one thinking this was but i was wrong. Buhari is a criminal and a short minded person. Nigerian are no longer fool and blind. How did a bomb pass his security if he don't want it there. Bokoharam are just too small and their days are numbered so is that of Buhari

Why can't they send you to school? Your English is deplorable.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Blessedwhite(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
nagoma:

Why can't they send you to school? Your English is deplorable.
i need sponsors will you sponsor me . I was told education is a gift

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Oil Money Governors / Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.