Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise (2037 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / 67-years-old Man Carries 6 Bags Of Cement On Stomach / My Testimony on how I treated staph. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise by tunezvic(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2014
You find it many site on how to reduce stomach size and build six packs.
are those tips really effective

1 Like

Re: share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise by tunezvic(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2014
drop your stomach reduction tips.

1 Like

Re: share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise by marvelling(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
am planing on getting rid of my pot belly permanently. I want to try fruit fasting and sit up exercises. I was hoping to start August, just can't wait grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise by tunezvic(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2014
i tried lemon detox for a month but no effect.
Re: share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise by marvelling(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2014
tunezvic: i tried lemon detox for a month but no effect.

From the little I know, the diet has to be modified in such a way that stomach fat is reduced without compromising the health of the individual. For me I've decided to systematically eliminate starchy food from my diet and replace them with fruits and vegetables
Re: share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise by Ifex4real: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2014

lossing potbelly start by detoxing and geting rid of toxin and Foever Living’s Clean 9 program has been carefully designed to nutritionally supply the body while enabling your body to cleanse and rid itself of toxins and chemicals as well as helping you to lose
weight and potbelly

Aloe vera gel gently cleanses and unblocks
the villi where absorption takes place –
this means that your body will again be
able to make use of all the nutrients
coming from the foods eaten

Aloe Vera contains a large range of vitamins, many which cannot be stored by
the body and which need to be topped up
from the food we eat.

Forever use ONLY the inner gel – the gel
from INSIDE the leaf which is important
to note some products are made using the whole leaf.

Click link below for more info and testimonies

www.juohco.com/ads/complete-weight-loss-program-forever-living-clean-9-products-2/
Re: share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise by dunhill26(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
I usually have potbelly due to excess drinking of beer and eating meat. but A friend introduced me to a natural supplement that helps to burn fat. that supplement help me with the routine exersice i do every morning. my belly begin to lose fat within a month. Swissgarde fat Burner and Fat Absorb with Aloe power did the job...on how to get it, call 08183808324,08136478517
Re: share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
How exactly did u use it? Were you eating food?
Re: share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise by homesodear: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Need to lose a few inches quickly, aloe body toner combines instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now an later. Botanical extracts helps you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boots your metabolism to burn calories. Aloe body toner is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss.

ALOE BODY TONING WEIGHT LOSE AND SKIN TONING BENEFITS
• English ivy extracts aids in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs (cinnamon and pepper) raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs renders smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers , collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss

NOTE; Aloe body toner can help boost your weight loss effort by adding slightly to daily caloric burn (due to cinnamon and pepper). However aloe body toner is not enough to counteract high caloric intake or poor diet choices.

ALOE BODY CONDITIONING CREAM
Address cellulite and unwanted subcutaneous fat with aloe body condition cream, wholesome botanical extracts penetrate adipose tissue under skin and stimulate the release of excess fat and waste products.
• Expel unsightly fat and cellular waste from belly hips arms thighs and legs
• Increase your metabolism naturally with thermogenic herbs for easier weight loss/management
• Have more energy as trapped fat is broken down into usable fuel
• Get rid of cellulite
• Improve skin tightening, smoothening collagen boosting nutrients
• Lose water weight and bloat.
• Just apply like lotion( no wrapping necessary)

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them
Re: share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise by sheylarhh(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
marvelling:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
am planing on getting rid of my pot belly permanently. I want to try fruit fasting and sit up exercises. I was hoping to start August, just can't wait grin grin grin

Hope u finally got d six packs u desired?
Re: share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise by marvelling(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2016
sheylarhh:

Hope u finally got d six packs u desired?

lol! cheesy grin its still as big as ever wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Make 1million From RUZU Herbal Bitters / Blur Eye Vision,discharge From Eyes And Watery Eyes,any Help About It. / Meet The Mum Who Bleeds Freely And Breastfeeds While Doing Yoga (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.