Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long (26983 Views)

10 Signs Of A Nigerian Flyiing The First Time. / Don't Suffer For Too Long From That Health Problem. Call +2347038871009 For Help / Are International Airports In Nigeria Too Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by Exponental(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2014
To insult anoda driver when driving. Wereeee!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by myspnigeria: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2014
after reading this, I must say, after 28yrs, I haven't been in 9ja for long

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by aminaeke: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2014
1. you learn how to trek (legedis benz) cos of hold-up expecially if you live in Lagos and PH lol
2. you do not obey traffic signs

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by aminaeke: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2014
aminaeke: 1. you learn how to trek (legedis benz) cos of hold-up expecially if you live in Lagos and PH lol
2. you do not obey traffic signs

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by Jovie: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2014
dat oyibo man for OP picture no send anybody grin
Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by maingwaest(f): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
TearsOfTheSun: 11. You collect bags of Rice from politicians during election time grin
. I don laugh die. Tenks joo for making my day.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by overhypedsteve(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1: For Oyinbos - You feel like you understand Nigerians and can Challenge them because you speak pidgin.. #BadThinking..

Na so one Oyinbo dey challenge me last week. I just dey laff am. Sadly, ehn no get Kidnap value. grin
chai you na typical naija man. Probably from ND abi i lie?
Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2014
THIS OP MUST BE A LEARNER...E BI LIKE SAY YOU JUST ENTER 9JA FROM COTONOU ABIWHEN E CLEAR FOR YOUR EYES YOU GO ENTER BUS DEY HACK GINSENG!!!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by oluamid(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2014
You have lived long in Nigeria if you think all Yorubas are filthy, all Igbos are scammers, and all Hausas are terrorists.

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2014
If you're delusional, you're either Nigerian or an Arsenal fan...e.g "Nigeria is the giant of Africa", "GEJ is our Mandela", "Nigerians cannot be suicide bombers", "In Wenger we trust", et cetera.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by continentalceo(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Beautiful Writeup! Proudly Nigerian! Nija toh babt
Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by continentalceo(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Beautiful Writeup! Proudly Nigerian! Nija toh badt
Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by overhypedsteve(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2014
oluamid: You have lived long in Nigeria if you think all Yorubas are filthy, all Igbos are scammers, and all Hausas are terrorists.
and most ijaw babies can swim from birth,

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by Karleb(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2014
optimumprimus: how the hell do you eat with your hands?Nasty! that's why there are lots of communicable diseases in Nigeria.

Look at this one undecided

I can swear that you haven't heard of "wash your hands before and after eating"?

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by danex67(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2014
You also know about stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2014
You become apprehensive/expectant when you've had 12hrs of uninterrupted power supply...u don know say na 2days of blackout go followgrin

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2014
When you are always after browsing cheat grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2014
One of the majour signs you've been in Nigeria for too long is when you know a man called Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon and a woman called Patience Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by Motolank: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2014
You keep MUTE when your state Governor is not performing but openly CRITICIS,blow big english & call names, @ those Governors who try to construct a road past your house front... cool

i.e Oyinlola / Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2014
When u look left and right before crossing a one-way road.

13 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by apolonius(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2014
I expected this: you now believe a vampire leadership is fresh air or transformation!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by jeff1607(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2014
ggrin: 11:yoruba go dy shout ontop fonegrincheesy
12:hausa go dy call wrong numbergrincheesy
13:iboundecided

I still wonder if those hausa people do intentionally or if its an error. Dunno wat de r after

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by mixedgene: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2014
oluamid: You have lived long in Nigeria if you think all Yorubas are filthy, all Igbos are scammers, and all Hausas are terrorists.
Could you differentiate, juxtapose and justify this thinking? I heard it somewhere before but i beg to disagree..

@topic, the signs are way above 10 jare. You omitted so many stuff. If you've never soaked garri then you've not stayed long enof in 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by aholiab(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2014
OP thanks. . .its apparent that alot nigerians do not see the good work you are doing with this post(building good national image).

This is our commonwealth. . .if we dont speak of its good, who will? CNN or Al JAZEERA or whatever they call themselves. Its high time we start talking exclusively about the good of nigeria so we can start seeing it manifest.

Remember you are a product of your thoughts.

#Nigeria's ours Nigeria we serve

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by mixedgene: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
aholiab: OP thanks. . .its apparent that alot nigerians do not see the good work you are doing with this post(building good national image).

This is our commonwealth. . .if we dont speak of its good, who will? CNN or Al JAZEERA or whatever they call themselves. Its high time we start talking exclusively about the good of nigeria so we can start seeing it manifest.

Remember you are a product of your thoughts.
Forget about the good, its not making any difference
Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by aholiab(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2014
mixedgene:
Forget about the good, its not making any difference

we can only appreciate the good when we focus on it exclusively

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by ggrin(f): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2014
jeff1607:

I still wonder if those hausa people do intentionally or if its an error. Dunno wat de r after
em must do mistake ni sha....I get like five hausa num ontop ma fone wey em dy always disturb me def...so annoyingangry
Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by Daraplato(m): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2014
You abuse Politicians. Either good or bad.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by suntexhans(m): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2014
ggrin: 11:yoruba go dy shout ontop fonegrincheesy
12:hausa go dy call wrong numbergrincheesy
13:iboundecided
True talk bro...
Re: Top 10 Signs You’ve Been In Nigeria Too Long by wordcat(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2014
And finally, you learn how to keep N100/200 (depending on the type of ur car) close when getting to police check point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Vehicle Can Be Impounded If You Neglect This Traffic Direction (photo) / BRT Vehicle Crushes Man To Death In Lagos / Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.