Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates (1263 Views)

Urgent Vacancy - Sales Associates [LAGOS] / The University Of Ibadan Is Recruiting / Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by mmonigeria: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Job Title: Sales Associate (5 positions)

Requisition Number: 0012

Work Location: Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo-State. Candidate must currently reside in Ibadan.

About US: VTNETWORK LIMITED is an approved mobile payment operator in Nigeria.

Our service: Mobile Payment, Ecommerce

Job Description:
We are looking for 5 highly motivated and dynamic candidates fo our sales department. The selected candidates will first have to complete a paid 2 month training period, during which we will evaluate your suitability for the position.

The Sales Associate is responsible for generating, qualifying and closing sales opportunities for VTN using SMS, email, phone calls, social media and any other method to reach out to existing or new prospects.

Key responsibilities:
- Revenue generation for VTN.
- Plan, prioritize and conduct outbound and accept inbound calls.
- Educate and assist customers in the decision making process when considering signing up for a VTN merchant account.
- Actively turn potential customers into paying customers
- Respond and follow-up on all inbound email inquiries
- Communicate the VTN value clearly to our subscribers and agents

To apply, visit http://ibadanjobs.com/vtn-ibadan-hiring-sales-associates/
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2014
Shuld i apply am based in ede
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by mmonigeria: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
HenryThegreat1: Shuld i apply am based in ede

It's for those who lives in Ibadan presently
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by Boyeseth(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
D site is not responding. And i do shuttle between akure and ibadan. Presently in akure 4a program. Reply Asap .
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by durtman: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
lives in IB nd got some sales experience
lesnt application is online but been finding it hard to login
or is hard copy of cv accepted
wheres abass okunola in bodija
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by durtman: 5:49am On Jul 26, 2014
tried several times account couldnt be activated to submit cv pls help
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by mmonigeria: 6:52am On Jul 27, 2014
Boyeseth: D site is not responding. And i do shuttle between akure and ibadan. Presently in akure 4a program. Reply Asap .

The site is opening/responding. Pls, try again
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by mmonigeria: 6:55am On Jul 27, 2014
durtman: lives in IB nd got some sales experience
lesnt application is online but been finding it hard to login
or is hard copy of cv accepted
wheres abass okunola in bodija

First, you need to meet up to most of the requirement before applying online. Also, you need to provide answer on your CV to the question asked.

Hard copies are not accepted.
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by durtman: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2014
saw the link to open account on VTN site opened the account but account is not activating through the link sent to me on my email what could be d problem.
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by Barywhyte(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2014
OP why not tell your web manager to work more on that site? People are complaining about the site and thats not unreal.
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by mmonigeria: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
durtman: saw the link to open account on VTN site opened the account but account is not activating through the link sent to me on my email what could be d problem.

Hi Durtman, have you tried login in into the account? Try and see if it works. If not, please notify the customer support about this via https://www.virtualterminalnetwork.com/helpdesk/index.php

Cheers
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by mmonigeria: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Barywhyte: OP why not tell your web manager to work more on that site? People are complaining about the site and thats not unreal.

Hi Barrywhite.

Which of the site? the ibadanjobs.com or the vtn site?
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by Barywhyte(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
mmonigeria:

Hi Barrywhite.

Which of the site? the ibadanjobs.com or the vtn site?

vtn site.
Re: VTN Ibadan Is Hiring Sales Associates by vibrio(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2014
mmonigeria:
The site is opening/responding. Pls, try again

OP,I have registered and activated my account.
However,there is no provision for uploading CV on the website. Please is there anything that can be done about it,like submitting hard copies?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Federal University, Oye-ekiti Recruiting Senior Lecturers / Latest Vacancies At CIG Motors Ltd / Customer Service Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.