Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun (27241 Views)

REVEALED: Presidency Doubts PDP National Chairman’s Loyalty / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation / FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by OEPHIUS(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2014
#Osun2014: “I don’t think Omisore can win”: Ekiti gov-elect Fayose doubts PDP’s ability to win Osun

For the forthcoming Osun governorship election scheduled for August 9th, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is relying on the momentum from the Ekiti election which held last month and in which it trounced the incumbent APC governor, Kayode Fayemi. However, the man who pulled off the victory on behalf of the party in Ekiti, Ayo Fayose, is not even convinced that his fellow party man, Iyiola Omisore, can pull off the same feat in Osun.

Fayose, up till now, has not visited Osun to stump for Omisore. In fact, according to reports, Fayose has now publicly expressed doubt over Omisore’s ability to defeat Gov. Rauf Aregbesola.

Speaking on a radio programme on Progress 100.5FM in Ekiti, Fayose reportedly said: “I can’t see Omisore winning the poll. I don’t think he can win but I wish him good luck.”

Shortly after he was declared winner of the governorship poll in Ekiti, Fayose embarked on a tour of some South West states, but he did not visit Osun, even though Osun is the state more in need of much pulling of weight by PDP stakeholders. Several people have interpreted it to as a cold war between Fayose and the PDP caniddate, Omisore.

#Osun2014: http://www.thescoopng.com/osun2014-dont-think-omisore-can-win-ekiti-gov-elect-fayose-doubts-pdps-ability-win-osun/

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Firefire(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2014
[s]
OEPHIUS: #Osun2014: “I don’t think Omisore can win”: Ekiti gov-elect Fayose doubts PDP’s ability to win Osun

For the forthcoming Osun governorship election scheduled for August 9th, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is relying on the momentum from the Ekiti election which held last month and in which it trounced the incumbent APC governor, Kayode Fayemi. However, the man who pulled off the victory on behalf of the party in Ekiti, Ayo Fayose, is not even convinced that his fellow party man, Iyiola Omisore, can pull off the same feat in Osun.

Fayose, up till now, has not visited Osun to stump for Omisore. In fact, according to reports, Fayose has now publicly expressed doubt over Omisore’s ability to defeat Gov. Rauf Aregbesola.

Speaking on a radio programme on Progress 100.5FM in Ekiti, Fayose reportedly said: “I can’t see Omisore winning the poll. I don’t think he can win but I wish him good luck.”

Shortly after he was declared winner of the governorship poll in Ekiti, Fayose embarked on a tour of some South West states, but he did not visit Osun, even though Osun is the state more in need of much pulling of weight by PDP stakeholders. Several people have interpreted it to as a cold war between Fayose and the PDP caniddate, Omisore.

#Osun2014: http://www.thescoopng.com/osun2014-dont-think-omisore-can-win-ekiti-gov-elect-fayose-doubts-pdps-ability-win-osun/

[/s]

grin

Fayose, respect yourself.

Anyway, I doubt this write up until I hear from you personally later in the day.

Viewers DON’T BE DECEIVED!

Aregbesola, CANNOT WIN THAT ELECTION, Under Free and Fair mode.

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by lakpalakpa: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2014
The killer of Bola Ige cannot rule Osun State.

#BringBackBolaIge

grin grin grin grin

101 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Omexonomy: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2014
These moronnic APC are ready to do any thing to get to power

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by tobtap: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Omexonomy: These moronnic APC are ready to do any thing to get to power
u sound like a slowpoke

89 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Omexonomy: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2014
tobtap:
i and my supporter of APC minions sound like a slowpoke

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Decibel: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by moscobabs(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2014
He tink say Osun fool like Ekiti ni?

33 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by bloodykiller: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2014
i doubt it too.

the man just lacked charisma.

he is a miss to pdp

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Hangard: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2014
lakpalakpa: The killer of Bola Ige cannot rule Osun State.

#BringBackBolaIge

grin grin grin grin
How sure are you or are you there when he was killed?.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Waiting for @berem comment, lemme like it cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by TRADELYN: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2014
sad That is an expensive political statement...

Well, Let the electorate decide shocked

Period!

#I'mJustBeingObjective

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by koboko69: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Even fear nor go let Jona rig that one.....

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Based on what I'm seeing now Aregbesola has upper hand over Omisore if it is to be free and fair election. PDP can only win the election through rigging. Osun people really love Aregbesola.

51 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by GovWahala: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Aug 9 will settle all this.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Smartsyn(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Keep talking..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by IYANGBALI: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Omisore and PDP would need to bring back Bola Ige before they can win Osun statee

43 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by kolomax(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2014
fayose PDP must know about this ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by cockycock: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
madridfc: Waiting for @berem comment, lemme like it cheesy
In other words, you are waiting for a retard. smh

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by ichidodo: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
The taste of the Gbegiri ati Ewedu is in the eating...Let us get to that Bridge August 9 and then we'll see...

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller:
You are very correct about that expression. He lacks charisma

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by moneybag100: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
You really gotta be in love to kiss somebody in the mouth with
morning breath"

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by san316(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Really? Because u win ur own abi? Ok na, contunu

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by saasala(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Politics be like shit, e dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by dguyindcorner(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gbam!!! what else

This is the state of osun, we can't be fooled, come august 9 the likes of fire fire will be quenched here with water water.

Quote me.

20 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by nerodenero: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Rumoured that he has a hand in it but yet to be proved.

#BringBackBolaIge

grin grin grin grin
Rauf has a slight edge sha.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Xeedorf: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
I,me,myself can’t see Omisore winning the poll. I don’t think he can win
Osun is not Ekiti (stomach infrastructure)

23 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by uken73(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
He may be right. But publicly airing this personal view is a betrayal of his party and I'm sure PDP would not like this. If the PDP ends up winning, this would be mentioned by APC as part of reason to believe the election was rigged. I think he should have kept this to himself.

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Mcweber(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
The ekiti elections and the Osun elections is going to be a different ball game entirely. The people of Ekiti voted for Personality(Fayose) and not PDP. In Osun state, Omisore has a dented personality. The bloods of Bola Ige will never allow his killer be the governor of the state of Osun. Omisore has stepped on so many toes in the state of Osun and I expect that to count against him come Aug 9........

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by stinggy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2014

#BringBackBolaIge

grin grin grin grin
he didn't kill any bola ige

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
If pdp can't win osun dat means osun will be continue to be rule by supporter of APC and is follower.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Aromas: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller: i doubt it too.

he is a miss to pdp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Deploys K-9 Trucks For Dogs (Photos) / PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result / President Buhari To Fly To Gambia In A Bid To Persuade Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.