Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun (27239 Views)

REVEALED: Presidency Doubts PDP National Chairman’s Loyalty / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation / FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by seanet02: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

Ondo lacks the brain of ogun? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. what brain?
Ogun's only advantage is close proximity to Lagos. and there is nothing special about the Lagos. just another rubbish over hyped city. they say in the land of blind men, a one eyed clown would be king.
You cant even compared the intellectuals in Ondo to the rubbish thugs that Ogun and Lagos churn out every time don't even go there at all.

Ondo have the best Cocoa/glass/fishing/rubber/oil palm/timber industries in the south west to name a few. Ogun and Oyo only have manufacturing industries that's why then there is problem in the north they go hungry there even with their vast arable land.

Ogun's coastline might be long but it is rubbish when it comes to fishing and minerals compared to ondo(over 80% of Nigeria's seafood that are not farmed.)The ogun coastline is filled with baby doll voodoos , cele eggs and candles wink

If you think ogun have intellectuals you are living in the 60s. the last intellectual there belongs in a museum (soyinka). the only kind of people that comes out from the place are machete wielding thugs these days. In the 40/50s the # of Ondo people that went abroad based on scholarship programs dwarfed almost every other region but the difference is they didn't come back home. (that's why most of those first generation half casts are mostly from ondo/ekiti)

The last line about people mortgaging future for porridge is the kind of arrogance that wont make APC win in ondo. Lagos and her lackey states have been mortgaged already and their indegenes are not seeing it (case of a lamp that cant see its own bottom)

Enjoy your sham integration cool
Ondo will never be junior partners.

Talking of Brain Ondo is nowhere near Ogun. Just forget it. There was a reason why the richest Yoruba man is from Ogun, the only Nobel laureate is from Ogun. Educationally Ogun will trounce Ondo, Economically we don't depend on oil and we are much capable of taking care of our responsibilities even if oil is sold for $0.02. Those who cannot survive with that price should raise up their hand. Ogun didn't just produce Nigerian President for 3 good times. We gat the brain politically, socially, educationally and diplomatically. Don't dare Ogun boys.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
seanet02: Talking of Brain Ondo is nowhere near Ogun. Just forget it. There was a reason why the richest Yoruba man is from Ogun, the only Nobel laureate is from Ogun. Educationally Ogun will trounce Ondo, Economically we don't depend on oil and we are much capable of taking care of our responsibilities even if oil is sold for $0.02. Those who cannot survive with that price should raise up their hand. Ogun didn't just produce Nigerian President for 3 good times. We gat the brain politically, socially, educationally and diplomatically. Don't dare Ogun boys.

Laughable !

Producing presidents is no sign of intelligence. aren't they all thieves? what impact they they have on the society apart from looting the treasury ?

Noble laureate in Literature? not science! that's no sign of academic brilliance as well. Soyinka is just a story teller. Please try harder!

Richest Yoruba from Ogun? lol Adenuga aint the richest Yoruba, he is just a front!. you would be surprised . do not take Forbes list with any seriousness.

what diplomats? bunch of ex convicts are useless old men grin

Ogun has nothing on Ondo men. FACT! Ogun is shite cool.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by seanet02: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

Laughable !

Producing presidents is no sign of intelligence. aren't they all thieves? what impact they they have on the society apart from looting the treasury ?

Noble laureate in Literature? not science! that's no sign of academic brilliance as well. Soyinka is just a story teller. Please try harder!

Richest Yoruba from Ogun? lol Adenuga aint the richest Yoruba, he is just a front!. you would be surprised . do not take Forbes list with any seriousness.

Missy89! Don't dare Ogun boys. Soyinka a storyteller? Oh no, you aint gaat a person worth his shoe in the whole Ondo. Missy, just imagine if the price of oil nosedived to $1, how are you gonna pay salaries in Ondo. I hope you know how much you generate as IGR.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx: Missy89

I just read my posts again. I made a few mistakes. It was Friday, and a nyggah was in the zone - lean as fvck, with my head in Ionosphere. grin

1). Change the "Bight of Guinea" to "Gulf of Guinea." The "Bight of Benin" coastline has a lot of potential, and it's yet to be explored like the "Bight of Bonny" - and I believe once they start exploring it, watch out for Lagos and Ogun.

2). My response to your assertion to Lagosians being cocky looks a tad bit condescending because I used "inferior" but I hope you know I didn't mean it that way. I was basically just trying to suggest if the normal air-of -superior(supreme confidence) that comes with those from the city vis-a-vis the meekness of those from countryside, was responsible for that. Just like everywhere else. And sometimes that gives the wrong signal. However, it might be the Eastern and Western Yoruba thing - but I doubt it, to be honest.

Lol i get it now
Even if it is Gulf of Gambia. , It cant beat the fishing industry in Ondo. Mind you the fishing potentials and exploration of ondo coastline isn't fully utilized as well.
We would wait and see if APC win the majority states in the region in 2015. if it does, maybe people will start taking them seriously. They need to present a good candidate as well. not some rubbish lawyer that lives out of state and only come home during elections to talk nonsense.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Gbawe: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
seanet02: Talking of Brain Ondo is nowhere near Ogun. Just forget it. There was a reason why the richest Yoruba man is from Ogun, the only Nobel laureate is from Ogun. Educationally Ogun will trounce Ondo, Economically we don't depend on oil and we are much capable of taking care of our responsibilities even if oil is sold for $0.02. Those who cannot survive with that price should raise up their hand. Ogun didn't just produce Nigerian President for 3 good times. We gat the brain politically, socially, educationally and diplomatically. Don't dare Ogun boys.

Missy89:
Laughable !

Wow !!! Is it now toxic competition for superiority between Ondo and Ogun State to the extent of belittling each other's State of origin? Are they not States with indigenes largely sharing the same ancestry and ethnography?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
seanet02: Missy89! Don't dare Ogun boys. Soyinka a storyteller? Oh no, you aint gaat a person worth his shoe in the whole Ondo. Missy, just imagine if the price of oil nosedived to $1, how are you gonna pay salaries in Ondo. I hope you know how much you generate as IGR.

The Bridge would be crossed when that happens
Until then, The Ondo is Golden cool

Ogun advantage is just the close proximity to lagos. nothing too special there apart from the good food smiley.
I lived there for 5 years. it was rubbish.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Wow !!! Is it now toxic competition for superiority between Ondo and Ogun State to the extent of belittling each other's State of origin? Are they not States with indigenes largely sharing the same ancestry and ethnography?

hey it is just a friendly argument don't take it seriously. cool

They (shymexx and senate02) are trying to make Ondo look bad and i am fighting back
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by seanet02: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

The Bridge would be crossed when that happens
Until then, The Ondo is Golden cool

Ogun advantage is just the close proximity to lagos. nothing too special there apart from the good food smiley.
I lived there for 5 years. it was rubbish.
Where exactly did you live in Ogun?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

They (shymexx and senate02) are trying to make Ondo look bad and i am fighting back

Nah, I was being objective. And my post wasn't about looking down on Ondo, I just posted the qualities of all Yoruba states.

BTW, I'm not from Ogun.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:
Lol i get it now
Even if it is Gulf of Gambia. , It cant beat the fishing industry in Ondo. Mind you the fishing potentials and exploration of ondo coastline isn't fully utilized as well.
We would wait and see if APC win the majority states in the region in 2015. if it does, maybe people will start taking them seriously. They need to present a good candidate as well. not some rubbish lawyer that lives out of state and only come home during elections to talk nonsense.

I don't know about the fishing industry. Will read up on that.

As for the coastline, I'd wager that the Ogun and Lagos coastline would have more oil exploration potentials, similar to what the Itsekiri's have in Delta.

I've never really met too many Ondo folks. What's your people's mentality like? I know some of you like claiming half-benin ancestry and that. Some chic I know alludes to that all the time.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Gbawe: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

Cool. cool cool cool

We are all family sha.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
seanet02: Where exactly did you live in Ogun?

Ashero Estate way back 1993-98 cool
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx:

Nah, I was being objective. And my post wasn't about looking down on Ondo, I just posted the qualities of all Yoruba states.

BTW, I'm not from Ogun.

but you did call them judas/lucifer thou undecided
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx:

I don't know about the fishing industry. Will read up on that.

As for the coastline, I'd wager that the Ogun and Lagos coastline would have more oil exploration potentials, similar to what the Itsekiri's have in Delta.

I've never really met too many Ondo folks. What's your people's mentality like? I know some of you like claiming half-benin ancestry and that. Some chic I know alludes to that all the time.

Stop wagering on those barren coastlines with no potentials.

Most South Eastern Akoko people have Benin ancestry yea.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by seanet02: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
In my very own Abeokuta. Ok.
Missy89:

Ashero Estate way back 1993-98 cool
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

but you did call them judas/lucifer thou undecided

Are they oblivious to the fact that the country is on the brink? And why would they allow themselves to be used as pawns in the permutations of the presidential election, by losing the state electoral infrastructure? They messed up. These folks aren't thinking.

And I thought all Yoruba's were politically "sophisticated" - I guessed wrong then.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:
Stop wagering on those barren coastlines with no potentials.

Most South Eastern Akoko people have Benin ancestry yea.

It's not barren. I believe Ghana struck black gold in its own not too long ago. Time will tell, but I've got mappings on certain axis.

And I wasn't alluding to Akoko Edo - I meant Owo folks.

Are you Akoko Edo?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx:

It's not barren. I believe Ghana struck black gold in its own not too long ago. Time will tell, but I've got mappings on certain axis.

And I wasn't alluding to Akoko Edo - I meant Owo folks.

Are you Akoko Edo?

Akoko South East is a LG on ondo state. Akoko edo is different but close.

from Akoko SE
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

from Akoko SE

Yes, I know that already. Read about it in the culture section.

I swear you also claimed half-edo one time, didn't you? grin

So why do Ondo folks claim half-edo - I've met two now(you and a next chic from Owo)?

And where in Ondo are you from?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hehehehe

Valena_23 is another Ondo chic, where's she at?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by GuyFawkes: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

from Akoko SE

Isn't Sade's dad professor Adu from Ondo?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Isn't Sade's dad professor Adu from Ondo?

I think she's from Ibadan.

Sade Adu, isn't it?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx:

I think she's from Ibadan.

Sade Adu, isn't it?

born in ibadan but Parents from Ekiti i think (was ondo at that time)
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx:

Yes, I know that already. Read about it in the culture section.

I swear you also claimed half-edo one time, didn't you? grin

So why do Ondo folks claim half-edo - I've met two now(you and a next chic from Owo)?

And where in Ondo are you from?

Yeah i am Half edo. language and culture pretty much the same. most AK SE are settlers cool
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

Yeah i am Half edo. language and culture pretty much the same. most AK SE are settlers cool

Oh skeen.

So your mum is Edo, or is it just your part of Ondo that's half-edo?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx:

Oh skeen.

So your mum is Edo, or is it just your part of Ondo that's half-edo?

ondo but edo
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

ondo but edo

How come?

Is she Akoko Edo?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx:

How come?

Is she Akoko Edo?

Akoko SE.

Let me put it this way

Ondo but Edo ancestry
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

ondo but edo

Interesting.

Don't worry when it's time to go, we shall take Edo folks with us - Nigeria is on the brink. grin

And Edo chics are juicy as fvck...one broke my heart straight out of secondary school. Some chic from Queens rd. in Peckham. tongue
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx:

Interesting.

Don't worry when it's time to go, we shall take Edo folks with us - Nigeria is on the brink. grin

And Edo chics are juicy as fvck...one broke my heart straight out of secondary school. Some chic from Queens rd. in Peckham. tongue

do u think that would ever happen?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Missy89:

do u think that would ever happen?

Anything is possible.

And with the seed of enmity these folks keep sowing, even if it never happens, it's going to be on the brink for a long time and one thing would trigger something that might consume the whole country. You also have propaganda stations like Radio Biafra preaching hate everywhere - and that's reminiscent of Radio Free Europe during the cold war. Perhaps, Nigeria is going through its own cold war at the moment.

Evidently, it's better to prepare for all eventualities.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
shymexx:

Anything is possible.

And with the seed of enmity these folks keep sowing, even if it never happens, it's going to be on the brink for a long time and one thing would trigger something that might consume the whole country. You also have propaganda stations like Radio Biafra preaching hate everywhere - and that's reminiscent of Radio Free Europe during the cold war. Perhaps, Nigeria is going through its own cold war at the moment.

Evidently, it's better to prepare for all eventualities.

edo will have its own nation then. cool

I listened to that radio biafra few weeks ago after i heard about it on nairaland.

i couldn't stand 30 minutes. the guy seem to be living in mars . his ideas were very unrealistic and just childish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.