Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only (33341 Views)

Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift / Help! He Is Not Man Enough. / Are You Man Enough For Bromance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Eyepencil: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
xp17: I heard you use iron bra for packaging.
how true is it?

disclaimer: fight the word, not the writer
FOOL...Ur sister no dey see iron bra for market to help push up her flat br.east. monkey, see as u keep head like wetin dey wan take do ritual idiott
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Eyop: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: lol grin cheesy... I can never care abt what they say, you know people jealous what they can't get. If people can compliment me on daily basis, then i dnt see reason why i should care abt what sm random niggaz say abt me online. Dnt worry dear am kul kiss
Ok Babe kiss
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eyepencil: i talk am say dis idiott dey find who him go Bleep. Infant all the br.east wey dey una family join never reach dat gal br.east idiott, na those mango br.east wey ur sisters get u wan take compare her? Animal angry
grin grin grin grin grin

who let this ape out his cage? The Ewa agonyi N10 wey u manage chop this night na hin u dey waste on toto campaign?

grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eyepencil: FOOL...Ur sister no dey see iron bra for market to help push up her flat br.east. monkey, see as u keep head like wetin dey wan take do ritual idiott
pu.ssy campaigner...

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Eyepencil: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: [size=50pt]commot that bra and na slippers you go see shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked forget packaging jor[/size]
Idiott why ur sister no package her flat br.east like that? or she no see iron bra for market buy? fool na jealousy go kill. bastard
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by frank043(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Not I'm not a writer...The rest is considered..personal info.
I'm trying to be rude.
Hey! Cmon,you can't be trying to be rude to me,I'm harmless,and I have been nice and cordial to you. You will be hurting me ifyou succeed in trying to be rude,not after you apologized for picking on me. Its not your nature anyway. Since you consider the info private,why not email me. No offence...

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eyepencil: Idiott why ur sister no package her flat br.east like that? or she no see iron bra for market buy? fool na jealousy go kill. bastard
after you done waste energy... Let me know if she give you toto fvck for all this work you dey do o.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
frank043: Hey! Cmon,you can't be trying to be rude to me,I'm harmless,and I have been nice and cordial to you. You will be hurting me ifyou succeed in trying to be rude,not after you apologized for picking on me. Its not your nature anyway. Since you consider the info private,why not email me. No offence...

How about we chat tomorrow?.
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Eyepencil: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin

who let this ape out his cage? The Ewa agonyi N10 wey u manage chop this night na hin u dey waste on toto campaign?

grin grin grin grin
hahaha... bastard tongue U can never date any sexy gal like dat gal in ur life. No wonder ur babe abandon u, all dis ur useless rant no go help u,start appreciating gud tins so that God will enlarge ur sisters flat br.east. See mumu wey dey talk sef! U dey jealous wetin any of ur relation neva get b4. Monkey
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Eyepencil: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: after you done waste energy... Let me know if she give you toto fvck for all this work you dey do o.
mumu u think everybody is a he goat like u. U are nt ashamed after criticising her u stil went ahead to woo her bastard. What makes u tink u cn eva get a lady like her in ur miserable life, Go buy dozen of push bra take do salah for those bastard wey u kip for house. Monkey, u tink say na every br.east wey bra dey push up abi? U sister should try one idiott
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by frank043(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

How about we chat tomorrow?.
Its ok,buh through which medium?...NL?? I think a private chat will be cool...
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
frank043: Its ok,buh through which medium?...NL?? I think a private chat will be cool...

Okay.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Wetin i do una ? grin grin grin

Sweety, don't mind them..
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by frank043(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Okay.
Yea,tomorrow. But through which medium?
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: lol grin cheesy... I can never care abt what they say, you know people jealous what they can't get. If people can compliment me on daily basis, then i dnt see reason why i should care abt what sm [size=15]random niggaz[/size] say abt me online. Dnt worry dear am kul kiss

Smash hit..
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eyepencil: Mr man just shut up dia na u buy iron bra for her? Why u dey jealous her? Ur babe bo.obs or ur sister reach her own half? Idiott, na ur type dey date all those gals wit flat br.east u go come here dey misyarn anyhow. So if u see saggy br.east u no go knw,infact u be mumu. Instead of u to go mastorbate with the pix u dey here dey talk rubbish. Nonsense

Nah pesin papa you dey talk to.

In fact, I advice this guy to deactivate for 10 mins of silence..

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Eyepencil: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sexy1.... Bastard,have u gone to mastorbate with pix? Idoitt. If beta people dey talk u wey neva get beta galfrnd for ur life go follow dey talk. Fool...make sure u buy dozen of push up bra and share to those ur flat saggy br.east sisters,thats what u should be doing and not talking rubbish cheesy tongue

Hope u still remember dat ur babe dumped u for a smarter dude. idiott
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin

we know those looking for free pussy when we see them. They fight like their whole life depend on it.

If you like campaign from now till end of the world. She no go give you toto fvck. You.

After wasting your time... You will go home without anything.

Chai, I lack words...

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by xp17(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eyepencil: FOOL...Ur sister no dey see iron bra for market to help push up her flat br.east. monkey, see as u keep head like wetin dey wan take do ritual idiott
Eyepencil: If na all these half bake nairaland girls full dis country,i swear i will die a virgin. Abeg seun be careful how u allow those ugly clits to register on dis forum. I kip seeing them 4rm left to right...haba!
Eyepencil: Idowuogbo and lypentra are my crush...anytime i catch those gals for real life,i go make sure say i use my barrel scatter dia yansh...wtf! can't they give niggaz free kitten. No wahala
Eyepencil: If i catch you and dat ur small yansh eeh
Eyepencil: I just shot my landlord now...please help me
Eyepencil: Rubbish! Nonsense!
I dey vex becos even gals wey dia bum bum flat like my ex galfrnd bum bum dey 4 dis thread they blow white lie. All dis mosquito yansh wey full nairaland...
Eyepencil: Someone should help me with VASELINE!
Eyepencil: I used cortana to predict idowuogbo's age,she predicted 38yrs. What? shocked. Then i now asked her how many mad people are on nairaland she says 218 mad users. angry
Eyepencil: The babe worth the stress jor... You can't look like a tape worm and expect a nigga to drive down like that to see you. Ugly nairaland babes like safarigirl are not meant to get this kinda attention. GUYS WILL ALWAYS TAKE A RISK TO DIG HOT BABES grin
my friend ,don't be in a hurry to cast a stone. before you start preaching about courtesy, pls read above ... if you got crush on her, why not go straight to her like a real man, instead of forming Mr. decency to get unnecessary attention

@cicidiva , my apologia. nothing personal about my previous comment, it's just a normal guy stuff.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eyepencil: 2sexy1.... Bastard,have u gone to mastorbate with pix? Idoitt. If beta people dey talk u wey neva get beta galfrnd for ur life go follow dey talk. Fool...make sure u buy dozen of push up bra and share to those ur flat saggy br.east sisters,thats what u should be doing and not talking rubbish cheesy tongue

Hope u still remember dat ur babe dumped u for a smarter dude. idiott

grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Kikiki...
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Eyepencil: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
xp17:
my friend don't be in a hurry to cast a stone. before preaching about courtesy, pls read above .

@cicidiva , my apologia. nothing personal about my previous comment, it's just a normal guy stuff.
Idiott go and die, after mastorbating with her pix u are bak to apologise abi? If thunder no fire na satan go kill u. With that shape of ur head sm1 will even think u hav a brain, coconut head. Next time u learn how to kip shut, lmagine dis frustrated niggaz, monkey
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Eyepencil: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sexy1 you are a fool. U don mastorbate finish? Bastard

Go and buy push up bra 4 ur sisters and stop ranting, u claim u are wise bt ur ex dumped, then what are u? idiott. U wil neva eva marry a busty gal in ur life fool
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eyepencil: hahaha... bastard tongue U can never date any sexy gal like dat gal in ur life. No wonder ur babe abandon u, all dis ur useless rant no go help u,start appreciating gud tins so that God will enlarge ur sisters flat br.east. See mumu wey dey talk sef! U dey jealous wetin any of ur relation neva get b4. Monkey
grin grin grin grin...
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Eyepencil: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sexy1 remember you are still a bastard grin

Gals will keep dumping u like sanitary pad until u get sense. Fool
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eyepencil: 2sexy1 you are a fool. U don mastorbate finish? Bastard

Go and buy push up bra 4 ur sisters and stop ranting, u claim u are wise bt ur ex dumped, then what are u? idiott. U wil neva eva marry a busty gal in ur life fool
grin grin grin
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
wetin bobbi go cause ehn cheesy
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eyepencil: 2sexy1 remember you are still a bastard grin

Gals will keep dumping u like sanitary pad until u get sense. Fool
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
BoboYekini: wetin bobbi go cause ehn cheesy
grin grin grin you dey see am fa?
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Eyepencil: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin...
Idiott...go buy iron bra take do salah for ur sisters fool. Dat gal br.east can br.eastfeed till u get sense. Mumu, everytime u go dey talk rubbish tongue
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by iyisco2001(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
farano: Not man enough = flat pocket grin
Once again, I will always sAy it, women, dem too lyk Moni
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Eyepencil: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin you dey see am fa?
Bastard tongue u no knw d time wen u dey talk rubbish abi? Keep deceiving urself idiott. Thunder must kill u dis nite for being jealous tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.