Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

The Anti-christ: Male Or Female - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Anti-christ: Male Or Female (2069 Views)

The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anti-christ: Male Or Female by Viper(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2006
What do you guys think?
I have a serious feeling it will be female.
Have you people noticed women are taking over power gradually everywhere in the world.
And they are the harshest with power.
And since Christ came as male, the anti-christ will likely come as female, taking into consideration the way men now worship women because of sex, women are now using this "power" to get to positions and throw down the men from their prior positions.
get me, i amnot against women oo grin
Just stating the obvious. As some of us know, the antichrist will be loved and will come into power using peace as its tool.
Women in politics are preaching things like: equality, peace, love et all.
I dont know if i am making sense but i just feel it
Re: The Anti-christ: Male Or Female by iice(f): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
First we are the downfall of men now we r the anti-christ, hilarious,
Re: The Anti-christ: Male Or Female by Viper(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2006
What do you guys think?
I have a serious feeling it will be female.
Have you people noticed women are taking over power gradually everywhere in the world.
And they are the harshest with power.
And since Christ came as male, the anti-christ will likely come as female, taking into consideration the way men now worship women because of sex, women are now using this "power" to get to positions and throw down the men from their prior positions.
get me, i amnot against women oo grin
Just stating the obvious. As some of us know, the antichrist will be loved and will come into power using peace as its tool.
Women in politics are preaching things like: equality, peace,
Re: The Anti-christ: Male Or Female by Viper(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2006
mods delete this pplease, DP
Re: The Anti-christ: Male Or Female by Viper(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2006
being the downfall aint a lie is it? grin
You guys ate the apple first and wickedly urged us on to eat too cry, u did that because you knew we we loved you angry grin
Re: The Anti-christ: Male Or Female by iice(f): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2006
Was i negating the bit of the downfall?, but then now we r the anti christ? lol,
Viper:

You guys ate the apple first and wickedly urged us on to eat too cry, u did that because you knew we we loved you angry grin
i wouldnt knw, i wasnt there, lol
Re: The Anti-christ: Male Or Female by Viper(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2006
me i am just guessing based on my observations and feelings thats why i seeked others opinion here wink
Re: The Anti-christ: Male Or Female by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2008
Hey,the ANTI_Christ is UNISEX!,okey, we are very many.its both the male and the female.im one of them,my Master SATAN has been preparing for the great moment,cause we already know where we are heading to.***DANGER!!!!!!,the alarm is ringing,so.on your mark,get set, Pion!.( we are waiting for all the pretenders out there,body go tell them!! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Former Christian Priests And Missionaries Who Have Embraced Islam / Religion And Doubts- We Are All Athiests / Christian Oyakhilome's Exact Words At The Communion Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.