Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,339 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (27610 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Cecediva(f): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2014
I will like to bring this topic for discussion.

I hear some guys guys say I can date a lady but I can't marry her when is time for me to marry

OR

Some ladies say he's just good for dating when am ready for marriage I can't marry him.

So why date someone you can't marry for a long time?

Your opinions please kiss

7 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by mstik(f): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Nope. Then wats d point of dating?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
God in his divine wisdom ordained s€x for marriage. Man in his own self-acclaimed wisdom said No God, we can't wait till marriage, bodi nor be fire wood . So man created DATING/ Relationship S€xual Relationship.

Now to your question: From the view point of man's self-acclaimed wisdom, it is very possible to DATE have a s€xual relationship with someone you can't marry. However! Those who subscribe to the pathway of God's divine wisdom cannot, will not, & will never date have anything s€xual or sensual with someone they can't marry.

Overall, it is a complete display of ignorance for one to say 'I can't marry my boyfriend/girlfriend'. The s€x you guys had is enough reason for you guys to get married.

Can you break a sealed biscuit, and still refuse to pay? Can you disvirgin and not marry?

Ignorance! Judgement awaits us ALL.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes we date who we cant marry
Reasons
1.Three letters word
2. Respect as ur hubby not like like as ur bf (most ladies lack this)
3.orthers grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Cecediva(f): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Acidosis: God in his divine wisdom ordained s€x for marriage. Man in his own self-acclaimed wisdom said No God, we can't wait till marriage, bodi nor be fire wood . So man created DATING/ Relationship S€xual Relationship.

Now to your question: From the view point of man's self-acclaimed wisdom, it is very possible to DATE have a s€xual relationship with someone you can't marry. However! Those who subscribe to the pathway of God's divine wisdom cannot, will not, & will never date have anything s€xual or sensual with someone they can't marry.

Overall, it is a complete display of ignorance for one to say 'I can't marry my boyfriend/girlfriend'. The s€x you guys had is enough reason for you guys to get married.

Can you break a sealed biscuit, and still refuse to pay? Can you disvirgin and not marry?

Ignorance! Judgement awaits us ALL.

You made a very good point cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2014
Um.... Space booked

**goes out to buy bread and 7Up**

i'll come back to answer this question once i'm through with this my breakfast.... I'm very hungry grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by adanduka: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes, won't know before dating anyway.
Midway, I realise I can't marry this person oh. But the person keeps the relationship going and I'm still dating.
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2014
runzlord: Yes we date who we cant marry
Reasons
1.Three letters word
2. Respect as ur hubby not like like as ur bf (most ladies lack this)
3.orthers grin
wahs d three letter words
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by phlemzy: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2014
I think most tym we cant really com to a conclusion dat a certain person wont be marriable by us not until we get as close as dating. At this point,we begin to discover certain things/differences that we wont want to condone for the rest of our lives.

30 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2014
nope and dats y am still single

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by angela98(f): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2014
I can not date a person whom I see as unmarriageable. because I am one person who is very committed to her relationship. I Dont just date any man, there are qualities I expect to find in a man before I can date him. If the relationship leads to marriage well fine. Its not every relationship that leads to marriage, there are so many unforeseen circumstances that can breakup relationships. smiley

28 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: wahs d three letter words
U knw but u go still dey ask undecided
Well its SEX angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Must sex be involved in dating ?

Yes, I can date someone I won't marry, but I have to discover this while the dating is ongoing..

A higher number of dates never ended in marriage than those which did..

People who date for benefits, cash, sex and kind can..

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Tallesty1(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2014
Then what is the point of dating her? Methinks the whole point of dating is to find someone you love and want to build a life with and to get married. I always faint when I hear people say something like I dated him for 5yrs before we broke up. I had four abortions for him and dumped me. All these are not supposed to happen if we do not date. Methinks dating should not last more than a year or you will end up used and heart-broken. It is laziness and greed that makes women date who they cannot marry. Guys own nah shagging, nothing elsegrin.

Point is, if you are not ready to get married, please don’t date. Keep alota lady/male friends if you like but don't go too far with any of them.

25 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Dharhe(m): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2014
I dey leksure hall,i will be back after leksures grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Oxone(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Sure if I'm in my late teens & early 20s when marriage is farthest from my mind but as i come of age, my choices comes down to people i can see myself settling down with

12 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wisely said Acidosis....In addition, marriage is very delicate and spiritual dan physical. However, the reasons behind someone's dating wil determine if u can marry ur partner or not... Youths of dis generation ar being driven by perishable parameters, selfishness, greed, pressure, peer influence, boredom, sex and so on.... If the aforelisted points ar d reasons why u date, I can categorically tell u dat u can be acquinted to someone u cannot marry

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
runzlord:
U knw but u go still dey ask undecided
Well its SEX angry
taaaaaah
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nairaland females this is your lucky day......Am looking for a new wife. Indicate interest if interested.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by buchostags(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: I will like to bring this topic for discussion.

I hear some guys guys say I can date a lady but I can't marry her when is time for me to marry

OR

Some ladies say he's just good for dating when am ready for marriage I can't marry him.

So why date someone you can't marry for a long time?

Your opinions please kiss

by long tym u mean? I want tym frame
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by nollynesta: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: I can not date a person whom I see as unmarriageable. because I am one person who is very committed to her relationship. I Dont just date any man, there are qualities I expect to find in a man before I can date him. If the relationship leads to marriage well fine. Its not every relationship that leads to marriage, there are so many unforeseen circumstances that can breakup relationships. smiley
What are these factors that makes one unmarriageable?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by nitrogen(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nah!
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Blackchampion(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Very much possible. So many ppl re into dat ryt now.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by 1stola: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
OP,
Can you sleep with someone you don't love?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by ayukdaboss(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
CAN YOU ALL STOP ASKING THESE USELESS QUESTIONS I'M SEEING EVERYWHERE ON NAIRALAND LATELY?? CAN YOU DO THIS? CAN YOU DO THAT? HOW CAN I COOK BEANS?

Who puts these things on FP sef

Okay OP I cannot date someone I can't marry ... "Wetin come happen??"... "What are you going to do with that information?" "Abi You wan date me"??

I tire O angry

19 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Project400: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Interesting Question cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by myspnigeria: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
can't waste my time doing that.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by elitehow: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
May be wink, May be not grin

Reason Because Jim Iyke Has Moved To Another Lover Model!

See 3 of Her VERY HOT and $exy PHOTOS Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/608-jim-iyke-moves-to-another-lover

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by uzeba(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Experience make perfect!! Simply!!!
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by MadCow1: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
No
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by MadCow1: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
1stola: OP,
Can you sleep with someone you don't love?

No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.