Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (27611 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by SPSpecial(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
I cant, shikena
Some date based on sexual pleasure. Is not every ladies you woo you will promise to marry. Some do conclude to be sexual partner base their relationship on sex. And some would base it on future collaboration.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by pedro08: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

Na.. You dont get it; Whats the point of dating someone I cant marry especially when I cant have sex without emotions.

So, NO! I cant date someone I cant marry and I cant fhuck a lady I aint attracted to.

cool
I can,as long as she is human nd not a cripple.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by MadCow1: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
SPSpecial: I cant, shikena
Some date based on sexual pleasure. Is not every ladies you woo you will promise to marry. Some do conclude to be sexual partner base their relationship on sex. And some would base it on future collaboration.

Jesus Christ.. shocked

What school trained you please? :O

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Elebiju: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Acidosis: Can you break a sealed biscuit, and still refuse to pay. Can you disvirgin and notmarry
Yes, there is always a sample pack for every product which you don't have to pay for and you may choose not to even buy the product after sampling. This topic isn't about discipline or morality.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by MadCow1: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
pedro08: I can,as long as she is human nd not a cripple.

I will date, fhuck and marry a cripple as long as I am attracted to her physically.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Cecediva(f): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Burger01: Cecediva! Your profile picture, Hehn! Na die smiley

Btw, no comment smiley
Thanks kiss

Why no comment?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by angela98(f): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
nollynesta: What are these factors that makes one unmarriageable?
it depends on what a person is looking for in a man. My ideal kind of man might be different from another's. Everyman has their unique qualities. Say for example I fancy a quiet indoor man that kind of man may not be another woman's choice of man.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by NnamdiN: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

Na.. You dont get it; Whats the point of dating someone I cant marry especially when I cant have sex without emotions.

[b]So, NO! I cant date someone I cant marry and I cant fhuck a lady I aint attracted to.

cool [/b]
I get you now, dating to you means serious business, the fhucking part has clarified issues for me, you do ladies you're attracted to but you can't date them if you don't have marriage in mind, I bin think say you no do at all cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
yh offcouse, one can date for a long time wit no intention of marriege,because am a living experience. bt nt wit african ladies.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by udemzyudex(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
The only constant thing in life is change.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by vm26: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
yes i can
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Eyop: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Thanks kiss

Why no comment?
All this kissing on a faceless forum if na reality and the guy bring mouth come na dirty slap be that undecided
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by crudedude(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Its s façade.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

I will date, fhuck and marry a cripple as long as I am attracted to her physically.
cripple am out of here.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Kezifils(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Why not?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by elbinmanny(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: U nor well!
no tell me wetin i know sweety...i no well...im crazy...yeah.really crazy about u kiss
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
amakufrancis: av found 1 for u
who?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by mcfarlin(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

Lmao..u mean ull fhuck consciousness back into those legs and make her walk??... cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by MadCow1: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
sameer1212: cripple am out of here.

grin

Run Forest Run!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by MadCow1: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
mcfarlin:

Lmao..u mean ull fhuck consciousness back into those legs and make her walk??... cheesy

Dont Thank me, Thank God... cool

#TheLordisGood.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Orikinla(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Millions of lovers are dating those they cannot marry.
Majority of them are dating as sex partners.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by mcfarlin(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

Dont Thank me, Thank God... cool

#TheLordisGood.

Mehn u really are a MAD COW.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

grin

Run Forest Run!! grin

abi ooo. doh we hv individual dfrens, bt i dont c hw a criple wil be atrcted to me bro.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Ezibless: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Acidosis: God in his divine wisdom ordained s€x for marriage. Man in his own self-acclaimed wisdom said No God, we can't wait till marriage, bodi nor be fire wood . So man created DATING/ Relationship S€xual Relationship.

Now to your question: From the view point of man's self-acclaimed wisdom, it is very possible to DATE have a s€xual relationship with someone you can't marry. However! Those who subscribe to the pathway of God's divine wisdom cannot, will not, & will never date have anything s€xual or sensual with someone they can't marry.

Overall, it is a complete display of ignorance for one to say 'I can't marry my boyfriend/girlfriend'. The s€x you guys had is enough reason for you guys to get married.

Can you break a sealed biscuit, and still refuse to pay? Can you disvirgin and not marry?

Ignorance! Judgement awaits us ALL.
so there are men that think this sensible?? #thank God o, i get hope!
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: I will like to bring this topic for discussion.

I hear some guys guys say I can date a lady but I can't marry her when is time for me to marry

OR

Some ladies say he's just good for dating when am ready for marriage I can't marry him.

So why date someone you can't marry for a long time?

Your opinions please kiss

CeCe Again
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by UjSizzle(f): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nope.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: I will like to bring this topic for discussion.

I hear some guys guys say I can date a lady but I can't marry her when is time for me to marry

OR

Some ladies say he's just good for dating when am ready for marriage I can't marry him.

So why date someone you can't marry for a long time?

Your opinions please kiss

I'm not planning 2 leave u, its 4 beta 4 worse. Hope av cleared ur doubt?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Cecediva(f): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: .
CeCe Again
Wetin i do nah grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by MadCow1: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
sameer1212: abi ooo. doh we hv individual dfrens, bt i dont c hw a criple wil be atrcted to me bro.

If you can make a comment like this, then you still are too young to date. cool
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by butterflyy(f): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ofcourse yes, we date for so many reasons, all relationships don't lead to marriage. It might be cos, meehn that guy is so cute n manly(U̶̲̥̅̊ know what I mean) ang I got to have fun, yeah just to have fun. I tell ya some guys are dateable but marriageable? Nah. Maybe d $ex is amazeballs and you want to enjoy it before you finally marry, and as U̶̲̥̅̊ know marriage don't come with all d right curves. Is there no 'covers face' smiley?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Cecediva(f): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
UjSizzle: Nope.
Reason?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Eyop: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

If you can make a comment like this, then you still are too young to date. cool
Don't mind him. A colleague of mine was dating a cripple lady(she wasn't born that way but the accident she had caused that). God!!! very pretty lady with all the correct features.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises / Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.