Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (27624 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by passionate88: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Acidosis:
searching for a virgin? why? what for? are you a virgin?
lol
I am not searching for one... You implied that guys break and runaway... I am just telling you that I haven't broken any yet
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by tjmc: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: taaaaaah

taaa wetin. u feeling him, dont die in silence oh
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by jennylove7575(f): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
duby91:

Hear yourself..."men are very useless" you say. how many of them have you dated?
of course they all are. I don't need to give u count. Poverty man pack ur load and go. I deal with ego owo, kudi. I don't care if the man is slowpoke as long as he is a confirmed ATM he will be my man...I wonder how all this poor men for naira land managed to get megabytes sef
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sunkyphil: nope and dats y am still single
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sunkyphil: nope and dats y am still single
dude u are my brother 4rm anoda mother....just like me, d reason am still single is cos i cant date a girl i cant marry, all d girls i come across are usually not up 2 d standard i require, hence i keep searching while being a free agent.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
passionate88: I am not searching for one... You implied that guys break and runaway... I am just telling you that I haven't broken any yet
Not all break and run, though..
So what's your plan? ...wait till marriage?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: I can not date a person whom I see as unmarriageable. because I am one person who is very committed to her relationship. I Dont just date any man, there are qualities I expect to find in a man before I can date him. If the relationship leads to marriage well fine. Its not every relationship that leads to marriage, there are so many unforeseen circumstances that can breakup relationships. smiley
i dnt know u but somehow i bliv u....anyways are u dating now?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by jennylove7575(f): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Judging from d way u look in ur photo I don't think u live in Nigeria please carry ur oyibo mentality go corner. In Nigeria no money no relationship
angela98: are you for real? Hell NO!
No disrespect, you have an awkward impression about men. Not good for a reasonable lady. You cannot conclude that men are very useless which means including your dad. Very harsh thing to say. Well I haven't got any advice for you. Contact me when you stop seeing men as useless, then I can give you valuable advice that would help spice up your relationship. Note: its a gold digger and a loose woman that date men solely because of their money.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Flawlessangel:
dude u are my brother 4rm anoda mother....just like me, d reason am still single is cos i cant date a girl i cant marry, all d girls i come across are usually not up 2 d standard i require, hence i keep searching while being a free agent.
yea bro,after investing so much in a relationship and both of us end up not being together dat will be an emotional blow
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by passionate88: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Acidosis:
Not all break and run, though..
So what's your plan? ...wait till marriage?
No o... I have been prayin to God to direct my path to another direction when I am to finally meet whom I will fall in love with... But it seems God doesn't want to answer my prayers..
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by SpcAgtOko: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Why would I date somebody that I couldn't marry.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by eunisam: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
yes.am doing that currently
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Flawlessangel(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
nollynesta: What are these factors that makes one unmarriageable?
for some people....
1) She has d brain of a 5 year old so i cant marry her
2) she no fine reach my taste so i cant marry her
3) she lacks manners(has no respect 4 me, so i cant marry her
4) she no sabi cook, na so so concusion she dey gimme chop..i may die b4 my time if i marry her
5) she dosnt trust me one bit and is overpossesive, cant marry her
(6) she is the queen of NAGGING!!( every guy on d planet hates a nagging lady...
These are just a few reasons why some ladies are shown the exit door when its time 2 look 4 marriage material.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Flawlessangel(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Flawlessangel(m): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
passionate88: No o... I have been prayin to God to direct my path to another direction when I am to finally meet whom I will fall in love with... But it seems God doesn't want to answer my prayers..
hmm
...but it seems you don't want to wait for God's answer at His own time
smiley
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: yeah from some naija babes ideology its the in thing. But from mine perspective its compatibility.
re u 4 real?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: I can not date a person whom I see as unmarriageable. because I am one person who is very committed to her relationship. I Dont just date any man, there are qualities I expect to find in a man before I can date him. If the relationship leads to marriage well fine. Its not every relationship that leads to marriage, there are so many unforeseen circumstances that can breakup relationships. smiley
jus tl me one of those qualities u wanna see in a man b4 u date him..biko just one
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by efeambrose: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
@op to your question yes I can and it depends on the context or reason why I an dating him/her.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
jennylove7575: of course they all are. I don't need to give u count. Poverty man pack ur load and go. I deal with ego owo, kudi. I don't care if the man is slowpoke as long as he is a confirmed ATM he will be my man...I wonder how all this poor men for naira land managed to get megabytes sef
then u must live to regret one day,if u dont change ur ways,i have date alot of girls like u,but i know that there good gurls out there, i pity the men who sleeps with u while there re good gurlz outhere more beautiful and gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by ebofin: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: I will like to bring this topic for discussion.

I hear some guys guys say I can date a lady but I can't marry her when is time for me to marry

OR

Some ladies say he's just good for dating when am ready for marriage I can't marry him.

So why date someone you can't marry for a long time?

Your opinions please kiss

Dating someone you can't marry(for a man) is an outright waste of time and resource. And also for a lady who values herself and not a gold-di§§3r, you wouldn't settle for someone who isn't interested in building a life together with you. And if you say you can date someone you can't marry all because of s**, you should know that there was no need formalising it as dating in the first instance because there are so many 'WITHOUT-STRINGS-ATTACHED' benefactors out there.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Before now,YES! but now to be very honest with u, NO!!!

REASONS:
*makes u insincere
*contradicts ur integrity claims
*its not gentlemanly
*frivolity is not what u need
*ur wasting someone's precious time

MEANWHILE
Its a different case when u actually started the relationship with the hope of taking her to d alter someday but due to some incompatibility ishh u backed off

BOTTOM LINE
Keep sex out ov ur relationship before marriage if Heaven is ur "Terminus"

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
I have never !!
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
opibycar:

U wan make I give u red card abi
lol....no
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
tjmc:

taaa wetin. u feeling him, dont die in silence oh
mtcheeeeew
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Daronyk(f): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
No, why? it is a waste of time and resource most especially and even one's integrity might diminishes in the no future relationship
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by iykedare(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
jennylove7575: I don't agree with you. You can date a man for fun. You can date two men,One can be marriageable another one can be the one financing your need. Men are very useless so u cannot show any commitment to a man who has not put a ring on your fingers. I can not date a man who cannot care for me financially.

Lazy wide cunt?. Please learn how to fend for yourself. At least, that is d reason your parents wasted their money just to get u educated.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yes I would date a guy I never would see myself marrying in the future...And I have dated such guys.
The purpose of dating a guy, is so as to discover if we both share the same personal values and interest, before deciding whether or not to involve into a relationship or end it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Kentnickole(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest: I personally could never date a guy that I could never see myself building a future with.
Thats right of course.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Danhumprey: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest: I personally could never date a guy that I could never see myself building a future with.
How will you know whether you can see a future with that guy or not when you haven't date or friend him?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Danhumprey: How will you know whether you can see a future with that guy or not when you haven't date or friend him?

How about we start on a new note tomorrow; New attitude.New conversation?.
Huh?.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Hero10001: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Why not? Kini big deal?! With all the excessive Ashomu, sarewagba, Laké, Nlakan, Panpa, and Person mama weh full for igboro.
L'ori titi oloda, date anything dateable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Marriage Proposals On Valentine's Day / How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend / Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.