Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

"There's Not A Faithful Man" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "There's Not A Faithful Man" (2992 Views)

Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2014
"Most men who do not have the opportunity to fuk outside ,will always claim to be faithful to their wives. Expose them to d opportunity,and let me see d last man standing".
Take it as a challenge or whatever you deem fit,but I will stand by my theory "not a righteous man" once given the right conditions every man would cheat except the impotent ones.The male has hunter instincts in them.
Every man loves variety,It kind of boosts the male value among the females.Have you ever asked ur self why serial "daters" are always serial dating it seems it is because the female gender loves a man who asserts authority.So for those guys out there who say they are faithful say so because the chance to do so does not exist.

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by Oxone(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2014
There's no perfect Man/Woman

Given the right opportunity/temptation, everyone will fall for something

4 Likes

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oxone: There's no perfect Man/Woman

Given the right opportunity/temptation, everyone will fall for something
That's my point guy!!Take one bottle grin
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by Oxone(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
kmoneyman: That's my point guy!!Take one bottle grin

Hope say na big green bottle o cos all these small bottles na to just do person Longthroat grin

2 Likes

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by ebullientV(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
I beg to differ..

There are men who've what is called self-control and discipline. These men are the minority- they are few.... Very few, but they sure exist.

4 Likes

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by Lumyboi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
ebullientV: I beg to differ..

There are men who've what is called self-control and discipline. These men are the minority- they are few.... Very few, but they sure exist.

Yea yea. I bliv u guy. Few ...not very few
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by emperortony: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
The bible says for all other temptations you can bind and loose, but for fornication you should flee grin which means you should run away whenever you see an opportunity to carry out fornication. So to an extent I would agree with you, but there are still faithful men who have been able, and are still able to flee from fornication. There is no strong man when it comes to the sin of immorality, cause the mind is willing but the body is weak. So to be strong is to flee from it. And to be a faithful man is to know when, and how to flee. Psalm1 gives a better suggestion of how to do away with fornication or any other sin. Eg from walking near it, you will soon stand to get a better sight, from standing you will take a chair and sit, thereby becoming a master grin thereafter you sleep which could possibly means death. grin sorry for derailing a bit

2 Likes

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
ebullientV: I beg to differ..

Given d right setting with d right woman,trust me every man woul fall.grin Most men will apply self control when they know they can't get away easily.But catch dem in a place far from home and everyone comfortably womanise.
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 5:39am On Oct 07, 2014
emperortony:
The bible says for all other temptations you can bind and loose, but for fornication you should flee grin which means you should run away whenever you see an opportunity to carry out fornication. So to an extent I would agree with you, but there are still faithful men who have been able, and are still able to flee from fornication. There is no strong man when it comes to the sin of immorality, cause the mind is willing but the body is weak. So to be strong is to flee from it. And to be a faithful man is to know when, and how to flee. Psalm1 gives a better suggestion of how to do away with fornication or any other sin. Eg from walking near it, you will soon stand to get a better sight, from standing you will take a chair and sit, thereby becoming a master grin thereafter you sleep which could possibly means death. grin sorry for derailing a bit
Nice one there but still I will hold dis little theory. it may work for the women,but men?We are made to be so.
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by dmcdad: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2014
kmoneyman:
"Most men who do not have the opportunity to fuk outside ,will always claim to be faithful to their wives. Expose them to d opportunity,and let me see d last man standing".
Take it as a challenge or whatever you deem fit,but I will stand by my theory "not a righteous man" once given the right conditions every man would cheat except the impotent ones.The male has hunter instincts in them.
Every man loves variety,It kind of boosts the male value among the females.Have you ever asked ur self why serial "daters" are always serial dating it seems it is because the female gender loves a man who asserts authority.So for those guys out there who say they are faithful say so because the chance to do so does not exist.
[size=50] YOU ARE WRONG! [/size]
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by jmoore(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2014
A man who says men are faithful because they lack opportunity can be compared to a pig who says to be clean is lack of opportunity to be dirty.

Faithful men exist, they have conquered foolish opportunities(sexu@l temptations)

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2014
dmcdad:

Then prove me wrong?

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2014
jmoore:
A man who says men are faithful because they lack opportunity can be compared to a pig who says to be clean is lack of opportunity to be dirty.

Faithful men exist, they have conquered foolish opportunities(sexu@l temptations)

A man who says he is faithful given the right setting to cheat can be compared to a goat who won't touch the yam cos the owner is close by,but pounces on the yam once the owner is out of sight.

Hypocritical Charlatan undecided

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by jmoore(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2014
kmoneyman:

[s]A man who says he is faithful given the right setting to cheat can be compared to a goat who won't touch the yam cos the owner is close by,but pounces on the yam once the owner is out of sight.

Hypocritical Charlatan undecided [/s]
Lame!!

Be happy when men fu** your wife because according to you all men are not faithful.

smh
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by HFOG(f): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Very sad to see people assume everyone shares their weaknesses. That you fail and fall when it comes to faithfulness doesn't mean there are no men who do not fall and fail like you. What a one-sided view of reality you'll be limited to if all the men you've met and known are men who are unfaithful. I've been privileged to know men who esteem integrity above the brief pleasures of sin. To say faithfulness is lack of opportunity is false. No temptation is common or unique to anyone and there's always a way of escape that is if you really want to stay clean.

2 Likes

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by owunnegodswill(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Any man that doesn't take the advantage of his wife absence is not a real man.me even if I marry I must chase other women-younger or older.But I will not let my self to be caught by my wife.

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by Etetejake(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2014
dmcdad:

Supported. He is perfectly wrong.
I agree with u that there is no perfect being save for God. But to say that even a man who claims his faithful will cheat if given the opportunity, then u lie bkx not all. I take myself for example. I didnt cheat on my ex girlfriend even though I didnt't love her. Yet with all the temptations around I was faithful with less effort. How much more when I will take a vow on the alter b4 God to be faithfully. Don't think that what u can't do is impossible to everyone else. Always answer for yourself. or ar u the type of passanger that answers "NO" when u ar not the only passanger in the car when the driver as asks "ANYBODY DROPPING AT BERGER?

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by dBard: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2014
kmoneyman:
A man who says he is faithful given the right setting to cheat can be compared to a goat who won't touch the yam cos the owner is close by,but pounces on the yam once the owner is out of sight.

Hypocritical Charlatan undecided

There are A LOT of men out there dat have bin tempted beyond reason n still kept their sanity..
I for one has had, in d past 1 yr , a girl walk into my bathroom while I was having a shower wit lewd intentions, another get into my bed in d middle of d night cos she was Hot, anoda jump me while watching spartacus , n YET I still didn't fall despite d the temptations.
I know peeps as well who ve gone thru same.

It's No Pride to me to sleep with a 1000 women..as long as am d Best for Her , I am satisfied.

Do NOT try to project ur failings to the generality of men.

Am out
You can continue in ur folly..
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by dmcdad: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2014
kmoneyman:
Then prove me wrong?
Bruv... There are people who have self control and total self discipline. It's sad to know that, everyone thinks all men cheat and so it is. That's just sad because despite the fact that cheating is the order of the day today, it doesn't make it right, neithet does it include every man or every woman out there.

Let me tell you something, the kinda opportunities I have turned down in life (I mean sexual opportunities), if you had close to half of them, you would have felt like a demi-god. Bros, na self discipline and self control be koko ooooooo. Leave matter for matthias!

During the time of my last relationship, I had a friend who resided in the eastern part of Nigeria. We knew eachother from online and had chats for several months. This girl's complaint about men was that, any man that got near her would wanna have sex with her. And for the records, she was (at least from what I saw twice that I visited her) sexually appealing. She came around Lag to stay with one of her aunties, and that was how we were opportuned to see eachother. I visted her the first time, lied on the bed the whole time cause there was no seat in the auntie's room. After much chatting, she started making moves, but I couldn't reciprocate any of them, stayed like a dummy the whole time and used gimmicks to counter her moves and motives. It passed without anything happening. No be say me no sharp oooooo (if you doubt me you fit bring your sister, after everything she will testify to the goodness of the...(lol)).

I visited her the second time, and she made the same moves but I had to use sickness as an excuse to excape her path. Guy, 2 clean opportunities wey any normal guy wey know whats up no fit miss. But, if you can't control your instinct as a man and cannot dig your feet in the ground to be unmoved whenever you are tempted to, what then makes you a real man? Till this day that girl is never happy with me. I am not a saint, but I have principles and policies that I live by.

Infact, the above scenario is just a tip of the iceberg. I have had better opportunities countlessly that I denied myself of because of one thing or the other. So, me being faithful as a man is as a result of choice and not a result of chance. I know alot of people like you said are faithful out of chance, but not choice. But for someone like me, I have had the choices to make than the chances even.

I have made this known before and I will do so again. If I could be faithful to someone that never gave me the yes (at the time), how much more someone I am already dating. I miss countless opportunities because of that girl. If I remember those chances, I go wan cry. To dey faithful no first be beans, how much more to somebody wey never tell you yes. Guy forget abeg, people dey faithful still ooooo. I guess you should always speak for yourself and not make some hasty generalisations.

Finally, as much as I agree that alot of men are guilty of your post, you should still learn to accept the fact that, no matter the kinda person you are, there are people who are the opposites of you in every sphere. Please no need applying logic to this; that if it's true with A, B, C, D and E, then it's true for all other alphabets. That would be wrong.

I respect your opinion though, but then, you should not make assertions you wouldn't prove when called upon. It's like saying all politicians are bad. Even though they are seemingly bad, how about some of those who have died? How about some that are still alive?

My point? Majority not equal to all.

3 Likes

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by greatgod2012(f): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2014
owunnegodswill:
Any man that doesn't take the advantage of his wife absence is not a real man.me even if I marry I must chase other women-younger or older.But I will not let my self to be caught by my wife.

marriage is not meant for you, you made a vow to be faithful to your wife, it's better not to make a vow than to make it and not abide with it.
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by dmcdad: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2014
Etetejake:

Supported. He is perfectly wrong.
I agree with u that there is no perfect being save for God. But to say that even a man who claims his faithful will cheat if given the opportunity, then u lie bkx not all. I take myself for example. I didnt cheat on my ex girlfriend even though I didnt't love her. Yet with all the temptations around I was faithful with less effort. How much more when I will take a vow on the alter b4 God to be faithfully. Don't think that what u can't do is impossible to everyone else. Always answer for yourself. or ar u the type of passanger that answers "NO" when u ar not the only passanger in the car when the driver as asks "ANYBODY DROPPING AT BERGER?
Lol... Probably his name is ANYBODY.cheesy
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2014
greatgod2012:

marriage is not meant for you, you made a vow to be faithful to your wife, it's better not to make a vow than to make it and not abide with it.
He is being real ‎u know.Let him speak d truth

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by Victormimi(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2014
From ma own point of view, I think your assertion is myopic and has no base. Because some men cheat outside marriage doesn't mean all men are bond to do the same. It is about self control and about the fear on God. When you fear God, you keep is commandment.
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Victormimi:
From ma own point of view, I think your assertion is myopic and has no base. Because some men cheat outside marriage doesn't mean all men are bond to do the same. It is about self control and about the fear on God. When you fear God, you keep is commandment.
Do ‎u keep the commandmant which says ‎u should not fornicate If not then keep quiet and stop being a hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2014
dBard:

There are A LOT of men out there dat have bin tempted beyond reason n still kept their sanity..
I for one has had, in d past 1 yr , a girl walk into my bathroom while I was having a shower wit lewd intentions, another get into my bed in d middle of d night cos she was Hot, anoda jump me while watching spartacus , n YET I still didn't fall despite d the temptations.
I know peeps as well who ve gone thru same.

It's No Pride to me to sleep with a 1000 women..as long as am d Best for Her , I am satisfied.

Do NOT try to project ur failings to the generality of men.

Am out
You can continue in ur folly..
Go check urself brother...‎u must be impotent grin

2 Likes

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by Victormimi(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2014
kmoneyman:
Do ‎u keep the commandmant which says ‎u should not fornicate If not then keep quiet and stop being a hypocrite undecided
That's the problem! you think everyone is lyk u.

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Victormimi:

That's the problem! you think everyone is lyk u.
You haven't answered me brother undecided Do you keep the commandment,thou shall not fornicate Yes or No

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by Victormimi(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2014
kmoneyman:
You haven't answered me brother undecided Do you keep the commandment,thou shall not fornicate Yes or No

OK, I don't fornicate.
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2014
Victormimi:

OK, I don't fornicate.
grin grin Let me believe ‎u and leave God and ur conscience to judge if you have just broken another law of God which says,"thou shall not lie". Good one bro,but we may have to check you grin grin just kidding

1 Like

Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by Victormimi(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2014
kmoneyman:
grin grin Let me believe ‎u and leave God and ur conscience to judge if you have just broken another law of God which says,"thou shall not lie". Good one bro,but we may have to check you grin grin just kidding

Lol
Re: "There's Not A Faithful Man" by kmoneyman: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2014
Victormimi:

Lol
Bros God dey watch o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? / "Is Adultery In Any Way Better Than Masturbation?.." / Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.