Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (7017 Views)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / For All Those Who Fall Asleep In Church / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by saasala(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014

2 Likes

Re: .. by adanduka: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2014
shocked Really? You smell and feel demons? I'll like to know what they smell like so I can tell people what I'm perceiving around them. grin

2 Likes

Re: .. by onetrack(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2014
There is a clearly documented biological explanation for sleep paralysis. I, an atheist, have experienced this before and did not perceive any evil spirits involved. In any case I experimented with changing my sleeping habits and that solved the problem a number of years ago.

1 Like

Re: .. by gunuvi(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2014
op abeg send me your contact make we do business. all these your lies will sell like a whirlwind in Lagos hold ups

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2014
E le yi Gi di gan......lol
Re: .. by iamtewwy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
nigerian are such a religious bigot, demon causes sleep paralysis are u ok? av suffered from sleep paralysis countless times and i found a way to solve it, dont sleep straight with ur belly facing up! if u are sleeping up u av to cross ur leg or bend any part of ur bodY simple!!

1 Like

Re: .. by ChrisCosmo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
First of all i dnt knw what sleep paralysis, this might sound strange and like a lie but i speak the truth. Several years when i stayed with my uncle, i had a strange dream, something with the shape of human, a tall human dressed like the grim reaper came close to me as i was laying on the bed. I wanted to scream but my mouth would not move, it pressed my legs, that's when i prayed inside of me, i told God that i know i dnt go to church services bt i believed he still loved me nd would not let me die nd the screamed again, this time my voice came out, i woke up realising it was just a dream, but i couldn't feel my legs i tried to stand bt i could not it was as if i had no legs yet i was seeing my legs. I prayed and slept, when i woke up my legs were back. If that was sleep paralysis then something dastardly is behind it

1 Like

Re: .. by mokane28: 1:17am On Jul 31, 2014
op you are a very big fool
Re: .. by Weah96: 1:24am On Jul 31, 2014
iamtewwy: nigerian are such a religious bigot, demon causes sleep paralysis are u ok? av suffered from sleep paralysis countless times and i found a way to solve it, dont sleep straight with ur belly facing up! if u are sleeping up u av to cross ur leg or bend any part of ur bodY simple!!

Yea, it's not cool to sleep like a corpse.
Re: .. by daryoor(m): 1:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Its the way you choose to see it.
Its a choice.

I believe there is sleep paralysis and there are spirtual happens that look like sleep paralysis. Me when ever it happens i just relax and let it run its course and it will pass, if na demon i suppose don die since.

All these your demon analysis with all these percentages na wa oo. smiley smiley

Africa, america and the planets were discouvered just a few. Hundred years ago...we have not even began to understand the world we live in, as in we are still in the dark
Re: .. by Weah96: 1:55am On Jul 31, 2014
I used to experience this s)hit when I was a 'born again' Christian. My first reaction was always to scream the name of Jesus. Although it never worked, I kept trying anyway, hoping that maybe the 50th scream of JESUS would be the magic recipe. Eventually, I taught myself the first rule of 'tripping balls,' which is to overcome one's fear of death. After that, all subsequent experiences quickly turned into lucid dreams, where I was able to overcome the shadowy adversary using the wealth of information at my disposal. It is possible to command any entity in dreams, or at least get away faster than they can move. But you must be aware that it is a dream, otherwise it's yo as/s as they say. But that was all many years ago. It hasn't yet bothered me since I abandoned that useless Mexican dude Jesus. All that time, I was shouting a name that is currently owned by about 5 million Mexican males. That doesn't even take into account the number of males with the name Jesus in the rest of Latin and south America.
Re: .. by Olusanya333(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2014
saasala: I want to educate everyone who cares to know about sleep paralysis(Being pressed down when sleeping) because I count myself an authority on this. I am not only going to educate you on it but help you overcome this ugly happening; I have a formula that works like magic, but you must be a man/woman of the spirit (I dont mean abstaining from sin or going to church 24/7. I do not go to church and I fornicate, although I know the latter is wrong and I am trying to change).

I came across a thread where a Nairalander talked about being pressed at night, and Seun directed him to visit a link. I visited the link and I laughed my rear out. See here:
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/seun-post.png[/img]

Those are mere theories. Its not sleep paralysis. These are the works of demons. I have been pressed countless times in the past until I found out how to deal with these devils. I devoted about 5 years of my life researching about demons and how they operate. I can tell you about Ghosts of dead people appearing to people, getting married and having kids, I can tell you about angels and how they operate. I can tell you if demons are around or not (They are present 90% of the time at 80% of the places); I smell them and feel them.

These demons responsible for pressing are special, that is about the only thing they do. They are fallen angels, fallen angels became demons and are lesser to man, though they possess some spiritual powers that we are afraid of. If only you knew how high you are above the angels and demons, you will be king. These demons want to suck all your powers and probably kill you while sleeping because they want to be like you, they are really jealous of humans. That is why some of them (another kind of demon) will take on the flesh of a dead person, then walk around the earth, get married and have kids (That is another topic for another day). Have you heard of people who slept and never woke up? Some of them died while being pressed, the demons then took their human energy, killed them and perhaps travel to a far away country or region with their flesh to start living as humans while the spirit of the man goes to wherever.

NOTE: Pray to your God to open your eyes to see how many demons and angels walk and/or fly around. You will jump outa your skin.

The pressing demons roam around just like every other demon, they look for who is sleeping (Those who are not strong spiritually) to press down. How often you get pressed tells how weak you are spiritually. I used to be very weak, but now, make anyone no try me o. They sometimes come around when you start dozing off or feeling sleepy, and sometimes cause you to sleep so that they do their operation.

Demons pressing you doesn't make everything fall apart for you unlike most people believe. Your business, work, and family might be going on fine, but your inner man is getting weaker. Your spiritual man which is the real you is the target.

NOTE: Man is a spirit, he has a soul and he lives in a body.

I was in the church one sunday in Christ Embassy, those days when pastor Chris come to preach on sundays, now him level don change. (When I used to go to church). Pastor asked the entire congregation, about 7 thousand of us in the Oregun, clay bus stop auditorium, if we have all been pressed before at one time or the other. He asked those who have been pressed to raise their hands and shockingly, about 98 percent of the congregation had their hands above their heads. I knew the other 2 percent would just not want swallow their pride.

HOW I OVERCAME

I got to know about the Angels (Our Angels) and what they can do for us through the bible, pastor Chris Oyakhilome, my late mum, books by some American pastors. I realised I could counter these demons with my angel(s). I simply order my angels to do whatever I want them to.

NOTE: To control angels takes great skill and spirituality, not everyone can do this. Only a man of the spirit can understand the things of the spirit (That is another topic for another day)

Before I sleep I simply deposit powerful angels around me, in the four corners of my room, and I never have to worry about being pressed. One night God showed me in a vision that these angels are indeed present with me. In the vision, one of the mighty gigantic angles winked at me.

I will teach you in another post how to use the angels to your advantage.

Tags: Seun, Firefire
This is just a literature. It has no root in the Scripture. -You don't deposit angels
-You don't control angel
-You don't used them to ur advantage
Angels don't stand mistake brother u do one mistake u r dead. They only listen to Our Lord Jesus Christ. I tell u dis what u wrote above are demonic doctrines nd demons can disguise to appear as Angels. Ur claim dat saw an Angel winking to u is a literature bcus no 1 thing an angel of God will do wen he appears is say "Fear Not" nd nt start winking.
Re: .. by SomeoneBorrowed: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
What is this? Why don't you just google"Sleep Paralysis" and see what it is. Ugh. You Nigerians and your unnecessary spirituality.

1 Like

Re: .. by pegmatite(f): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2014
I beg make una no join sleep paralysis with Witch pressing.
If dem neva press you well b4, you no fit understand am.....go ask A.J. people nasmiley

1 Like

Re: .. by Weah96: 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
pegmatite: I beg make una no join sleep paralysis with Witch pressing.
If dem neva press you well b4, you no fit understand am.....go ask A.J. people nasmiley

Same thing.
Re: .. by jdilight(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Weah96: I used to experience this s)hit when I was a 'born again' Christian. My first reaction was always to scream the name of Jesus. Although it never worked, I kept trying anyway, hoping that maybe the 50th scream of JESUS would be the magic recipe. Eventually, I taught myself the first rule of 'tripping balls,' which is to overcome one's fear of death. After that, all subsequent experiences quickly turned into lucid dreams, where I was able to overcome the shadowy adversary using the wealth of information at my disposal. It is possible to command any entity in dreams, or at least get away faster than they can move. But you must be aware that it is a dream, otherwise it's yo as/s as they say. But that was all many years ago. It hasn't yet bothered me since I abandoned that useless Mexican dude Jesus. All that time, I was shouting a name that is currently owned by about 5 million Mexican males. That doesn't even take into account the number of males with the name Jesus in the rest of Latin and south America.

Chai, You just bowed to them that is why you are no longer pressed.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Weah96: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
jdilight:

Chai, You just bowed to them that is why you are no longer pressed.

LOL. Do you have a comprehension problem? My own consciousness is more powerful than any imaginary savior. That's the point I'm trying to convey. In fact, it is the source of all thoughts, even religious ones. No consciousness=no Jesus or Allah therefore, consciousness>Gods. The power of knowledge is greater than faith.
Re: .. by GodisGreat1: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2017
My only advice on this matter, don't stop seeking God, keep growing spiritually and don't mind them, let God deal with them for you. Anytime you will do those things that will improve your spiritual life they will come to suppress you and make you feel empty. Don't give them what they want from you. Find out what they are trying to stop you doing, if is your prayer pray more, if is your believe go deeper. Keep going deeper in the Lord. His King Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

5 Questions For Atheists / Word On Sunday Thread Removed! / Who Is My Neighbour.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.