Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider (3139 Views)

New Payment Solution,set Up Prepaid Cards Here In Nigeria No Restrictions / Paypal: A Payment Solution Gradually Waning? / Neticash - New Online Payment Service - Is Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider by dontexe(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2006
Hello Guys,
I came across this company during one of my searches online. It's a nigerian company that offers online payment solution; this include reloadable debit card which can be used to make online purchase. I just want to find out if anybody has made online payment through them.

check out the site www.worldpaypal.net
Re: Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider by adconline(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2006
You ve got to verify this site. This is not a secure site. No secure certificate information
Re: Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider by abel111: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2007
i have done biz wit them , it is real my email is abel5th@yahoo.com
i thought that way too when i first saw them
Re: Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider by Spadmin1: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2009
Just to clear the air,

Sites come and go but SoftPay is here to stay.

SOFTPAY - Inspiring trust in Nigerian e-commerce.
Re: Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider by honeric01(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2009
uhm, i need a verified one too
Re: Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider by phoenixy1: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2009
honeric01:

uhm, i need a verified one too

So who will do the verification? What will you see to convince one that they a verified?
Even the so called 'big names' that seem 'verified' are not ready for business. what with their demand for giant registration fees, lol.
Re: Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider by honeric01(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2009
phoenixy1:

So who will do the verification? What will you see to convince one that they a verified?
Even the so called 'big names' that seem 'verified' are not ready for business. what with their demand for giant registration fees, lol.

Lol, well since this internet thing is very risky, one just have to be careful, thats all, maybe someone that used their services before can come and testify abi?
Re: Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider by paulomx: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
i would be sitin for an online exams,
i need to pay $75 for it and the only options of payment is Paypal, Credit Card[visa,master,discovery]
or bank to bank wire transfer.
if there 's anyone dat can help ill pay you d cash and ull do the registeration online for me with any of the mode of payments.
mokwuchi@yahoo.com
Re: Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider by pito: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
@paulomx try zenithbank websurfer
Re: Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider by stagger: 3:23am On Jan 11, 2010
paulomx:

i would be sitin for an online exams,
i need to pay $75 for it and the only options of payment is Paypal, Credit Card[visa,master,discovery]
or bank to bank wire transfer.
if there 's anyone dat can help ill pay you d cash and ull do the registeration online for me with any of the mode of payments.
mokwuchi@yahoo.com

I sent you an SMS. I can do the payment for you with proof of previous ones I have done on the past.
Re: Worldpaypal.net, Online Payment Solution Provider by smithmarie: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2010
The online payment solutions industry has experienced intense growth in recent years and has become a highly competitive market. All the solutions offer benefits that set it apart from the other. An important benefit when looking for a payment solution is whether or not it can be used globally. <a href="http://www.payvision.com">PayVision.com</a> is a company that offers <a href="http://www.payvision.com">Payment Solutions</a> worldwide. They have a set of credit/debit cards that are in cooperation with several major European, American and Asian banks. PayVision's payment services accept more than 150 currencies and also offer competitive rates to customers.

(1) (Reply)

Polycarbonate Window And Door Shades/canopy/awning / Urgent!!!50 Good Tailors Needed Urgently in abuja call or whatsapp 08144088142 / How efficient is voguePay.com.. Are they Okay For business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.