Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,084 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:33 AM

Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. (3481 Views)

See What Was Found In This Keke's Driver Ride (photo) / I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi / Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by LarrySogo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
"Bayelsans save yourself and your love once by
re-sharing this......................yesterday
evening about 7:45 pm at AMARATA EXPRESS
ROAD.... one lady entered a keke and stop at
AMARATA EXPRESS, then she paid the ABOKI
50naria...wen she came down and started going
the ABOKI called her and ask her to help him pick
his key, she said NO that he should pick it
himself but he said NO that she should pick
it...as dey were still dragging people that was
passing saw them while the ABOKI was forcing
the lady and came to ask whats happening...luc
kily one police van den came and they ask the
ABOKI to pick the key...wen he picked it...to
their greatest surprise the ABOKI turned into a
brand new keke...so they check his wallet inside
the keke and notice he stays at OPOLO...wen
dey got to his house dey saw his wife and ask
her of her husband but she said her husband
went to work that his not back...so they look
and searched inside the compound and they
found 14brand new keke at the back of the
house....it was on the news NDTV yesterday by
9pm and this morning by 6am...so plss people be
careful with all this ABOKI and KEKE DRIVERS
here in bayelsa cos this is the second time in one
week....d 1st one happened @SWALI MARKET
2nd one now @AMARATA...pls share and save
someone pls.."
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by Decibel: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by onihaxy: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
No pinkshure?
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by Truman155(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
what if u are not from bayelsa can u share this? just asking
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by uzeba(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
God is our protector!!
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by LarrySogo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
yes you can.
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by priscaoge(f): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
shockedshockedshockedshocked Someone told me this but I never believed hershockedshocked. Wdfundecided

Btw who will turn d man and other 'Brand new Keke' back to normal Or are they gonna remain like that?
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by kstyle2(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Do pple still blv such?

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by Philipmems(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
.. grin grin grin... This story wins my all time bullshit story of the day... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by Abbey2sam(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Truman155: what if u are not from bayelsa can u share this? just asking

grin
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by switlary: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
How will someone just turn to keke, very ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by Harmvirus(f): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
shocked shocked wonders will never end
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and someone believed this? The Man that sells Laptop has turned into a brand new laptop in Computer village after smoking a dry weed

3 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by adorable29(f): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Na wa for the aboki! Why not do the juju that turns people into a brand new Lamborghini, Rolls Royce or Ferrari na...

Fake story!

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by tarryT(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
OP, you don dey krase abi. Make thunder fire that your smelling mouth. You no fit lie with small fear of God sef. Which NDTV you they talk about sef? People, no news like that o.

Besides such bulls.hit tales is only possible in the hallucinations induced by marijuana overdose.

Na now I see why Gov. Dickson sign anti-rumor bill into law.

5 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
the op must be one of the reasons for the anti-rumour bill recently passed into law over there

Philipmems: .. grin grin grin... This story wins my all time bullshit story of the day... grin grin grin

i couldnt find the words. your comment just about sums it up for me too! grin

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by rdesigns(f): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
c,lowns!!!.
thats why we are backward as a nation and as a race!.

fake fake fake!!!!!!!!!! y kekek na, y not private jet or even brand new trailer or gwagon abi aboki no like beter thing?

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
The first time I heard a similar story was that it happened in Aba, I couldn't help laughing so hard at the idea that a human turned into keke na pepe.. Somethings are impossicant

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by goldfish80(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
What exactly do I make of this? undecided
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by Ichel: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
LarrySogo: yes you can.
Say no to rumor mongering
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by proudly233: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
priscaoge: shockedshockedshockedshocked Someone told me this but I never believed hershockedshocked. Wdfundecided

Btw who will turn d man and other 'Brand new Keke' back to normal Or are they gonna remain like that?

You sef, you are helping OP to spice up the lie...
I believe sha since angels don't lie wink

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by priscaoge(f): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
proudly233:

You sef, you are helping OP to spice up the lie...
I believe sha since angels don't lie wink
Hahahahha, Noo but seriously a friend of mine told me about it but never believed it until I saw it here. #Lol!
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by priscaoge(f): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
gboss4sure: The first time I heard a similar story was that it happened in Aba, I couldn't help laughing so hard at the ide that a human turned into keke na pepe.. Somethings are impossicant
Exactly, I heard it happened in Abacheesycheesycheesy
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by priscaoge(f): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
goldfish80: What exactly do I make of this? undecided
Kekegringrin
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
priscaoge:
Exactly, I heard it happened in Abacheesycheesycheesy
lol...there is nothing that can't happen in Aba. They are full of wonders...and I couldn't help but reason sumtyn - @ every point you are sitted in the keke, what part of the human being are u sitting on? #justasking#
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by priscaoge(f): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: lol...there is nothing that can't happen in Aba. They are full of wonders
Seriouslycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: lol...there is nothing that can't happen in Aba. They are full of wonders...and I couldn't help but reason sumtyn - @ every point you are sitted in the keke, what part of the human being are u sitting on? #justasking#
Hmmmm...dis is weird....shocked
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by LaurelP(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Op abeg how many wraps u smoke undecided
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by emiye(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Has dickson close the office of rumour mongering in Bayelsa state ?

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by MoneyGreen(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Op you smoke gbana abi?
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by aluunoble: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hmm incredible! So u mean the 14 keke are human beings possibly females?
Re: Keke Driver Turn To New Keke In Bayelsa State. by omenka(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
The Sun Newspaper would be pleased to have you work for them Op.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Future Of GEJ Supporters Beyond 2019?? / Is Tinubu Dead??? / Ogun_state Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.