Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Bachelor's Breakfast. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bachelor's Breakfast. (14370 Views)

How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor / A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / As A Bachelor Do You Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by komek(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2014
That beans makes me want to throw up, cud it be my body system does not want it ? Don't just like it for anything. And I hear say all this sweet things dey kill pe,,nis o
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by 5minsmadness: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2014
chimajii:

Mr. 'i wont accept my mistake' go back and confirm. Then thank me later. Also you have another one.>>.. It's not its. u may want to sit ur hairy a s s down!! #haveaniceday
*draws his shirt*
Come back jo! We learn everyday cheesy

Strongbadia
04-12-2006, 02:48 AM
I've always used "as I said." But I'm seeing and hearing more and more people using "like I said." Which is correct? Or is it one of those phrases that are becoming more acceptable, like "You've got mail."

You shouldn't confuse written language with spoken language. The "grammars" are different. Writing has specific rules that were invented out of convention and necessity. This is one of the reasons why grammar confuses a lot of people. Many try to pin written grammar on spoken grammar and vice versa.
There is nothing grammatically incorrect with "like I said." Just as there isn't anything incorrect with splitting an infinitive, ending a sentence with a preposition, or using a double negative.

'As I said' is the more formal way of conveyance e.g when writing a letter to your boss. "Like I said" is used more in common parlance e.g when addressing free public like this one!
And the its is from my phone, mbuka English teacher grin
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by chimajii: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2014
5minsmadness:
*draws his shirt*
Come back jo! We learn everyday cheesy

Strongbadia
04-12-2006, 02:48 AM
I've always used "as I said." But I'm seeing and hearing more and more people using "like I said." Which is correct? Or is it one of those phrases that are becoming more acceptable, like "You've got mail."

You shouldn't confuse written language with spoken language. The "grammars" are different. Writing has specific rules that were invented out of convention and necessity. This is one of the reasons why grammar confuses a lot of people. Many try to pin written grammar on spoken grammar and vice versa.
There is nothing grammatically incorrect with "like I said." Just as there isn't anything incorrect with splitting an infinitive, ending a sentence with a preposition, or using a double negative.

'As I said' is the more formal way of conveyance e.g when writing a letter to your boss. "Like I said" is used more in common parlance e.g when addressing free public like this one!
And the its is from my phone, mbuka English teacher grin

Lwkm! Again it has nothing to do with written or spoken. The correct thing is 'As i said'. The rest thing up there Is WRONG in totality!! #bookmarkme and take it to the BANK. #have fun
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by esbjaygmailco(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2014
look like ebola virus
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by lorRhyMeZ: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Pavore9: l prefer my eggs boiled to fried,so for breakfast l boiled 2 eggs, made rings out of fresh tomatoes, cucumber & onions also adding cabbage, lettuce & diced carrots. it went along with 6 slices of wheatbread & a hot jug of goat milk- healthy eating!

All these in how many hours?
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by severee(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2014
chimajii:

made,such a #dummy!!......
S/N: u're jst crazy!! Cause any1 with brain will see you aren't thinking from your comment
grin ah ah bros e never reach that level na i'm just trying to make sense of what you are posting cos i don't want to believe that attention seekers are this childish and confused or is it that you had nothing valid to post but just felt like commenting anyway? C'mon help me out here

1 Like

Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by modestdude(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Pavore9: YES! GOAT MILK! l live in Nairobi so l get to buy fresh goat milk for N390 per litre & all the carrot, bread, cucumber & co l mentioned no pass N150!
Guy beware of Ebola virus. How can humans be feeding off on goat milk? Was goat milk more nutritious than human milk when our foods were green, natural and non processed?
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by chimajii: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2014
severee:
grin ah ah bros e never reach that level na i'm just trying to make sense of what you are posting cos i don't want to believe that attention seekers are this childish and confused or is it that you had nothing valid to post but just felt like commenting anyway? C'mon help me out here

Lwkm...help urself out with the sausage on ur plate.....#bye
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by Pavore9: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

All these in how many hours?
ln about 20mins, while the eggs are boiling, you salinate and chop others. l do it almost every morning. l picked it up from my mum while growing up, anyone can do that.
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by Pavore9: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2014
modestdude: Guy beware of Ebola virus. How can humans be feeding off on goat milk? Was goat milk more nutritious than human milk when our foods were green, natural and non processed?
No be new thing, is been around for ages!
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by severee(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2014
chimajii:

Lwkm...help urself out with the sausage on ur plate.....#bye

grin abeg nairalanders make una help am laugh
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by player007(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Who get time to de do all this one? Ijekuje ni gbogbo eleyi jare.
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by Ladybluecash(f): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2014
As a bachelor av u tried roasted CORN nd BANANA PORAGE
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by write2obi(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2014
Pavore9: l prefer my eggs boiled to fried,so for breakfast l boiled 2 eggs, made rings out of fresh tomatoes, cucumber & onions also adding cabbage, lettuce & diced carrots. it went along with 6 slices of wheatbread & a hot jug of goat milk- healthy eating!
. wink pix or lipsrsealed
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by write2obi(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Pavore9: YES! GOAT MILK! l live in Nairobi so l get to buy fresh goat milk for N390 per litre & all the carrot, bread, cucumber & co l mentioned no pass N150!
You mean you spend naira, in nairobi shocked
See our money go soon begin compete with dollar grin
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by write2obi(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Pavore9: Na im sure pass! Drink or bath with it, na so your skin go dey shine and soft like new born baby own! It is also more nutritious than milk from cows. Google it.
See you see ad.Ebola tongue
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by write2obi(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Kalvan:

Shut your mouth. Goat.

You're the one that followed me to this Thread. Abeg swerve.
If she is a goat then I'll need her milk, i just heard goat milk is good grin
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by Pavore9: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2014
write2obi:
No, l spend kenyan shillings here. l converted the amount you saw there. 1 Kenyan Shilling = 2 Naira.
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by Pavore9: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2014
write2obi:
See you see ad.Ebola tongue
Nothing do me! After all it is pasteurized and no be only me dey drink am for Kenya!
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by pickabeau1: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2014
ayobase:

why the song?

The OP has a zombie story he has not bothered to complete angry
5minsmadness
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2014
Hmmm so spacegoat is useful after all btw OP dat ur food eeeh if u lay it 4 me hunger go vanish 4 3days
*waiting patiently for some sis to open a thread- spinster s lunch*
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by dorleey(f): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2014
A lady's breakfast. 0% artificial oil, rich in fiber(weetabix, green beans, carrot and cabbage), iron (unripe plantain), garlic &ginger (for healthy system),vitamin k (fresh tomatoes), protein (egg) vitamin c&a (banana and cucumber), cabohydrate etc. Balanced!

Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by myspnigeria: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2014
This an chairman food. Na ewa and agege bread real bachelors dey chop
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by ayobase(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

The OP has a zombie story he has not bothered to complete angry
5minsmadness

kk
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by Pavore9: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2014
myspnigeria: This an chairman food. Na ewa and agege bread real bachelors dey chop
l love ewa & bread die. l buy one kilo of pre-cooked beans from d supermarket, add my ingredients then relax to attack it with some sliced bread!
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by swizzle(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2014

Two boiled eggs? Na only you waka come shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by Pavore9: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2014
swizzle:

Two boiled eggs? Na only you waka come shocked shocked shocked
ls it too small or too much?
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by swizzle(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Pavore9: ls it too small or too much?

Its too much now. Think I have hear somewhere that it isnt healthy or so. But I guess it is fine if it is not something you do all the time.
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by gabbond: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin@ op....na everyday you dey eat this kind breakfast? or are we just talking about fancy meals,hope you are not the type that eats fufu every morning.hahaha just saying
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by Pavore9: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2014
swizzle:
Its too much now. Think I have hear somewhere that it isnt healthy or so. But I guess it is fine if it is not something you do all d time.
Love takin 2 eggs alongside those vegetables as the next real meal is by 7p.m.
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by 360command: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
never knew this but thanks for this as it has brought about a business idea I can put to business. It is good to travel, it is also good to be on forums to get information.
Re: Bachelor's Breakfast. by 360command: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
write2obi:
dumbfvck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where To Buy Choco Milo Cubes In The UK / Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas / How To Cook Moringa Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.