Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Need A Good Caterer For Your Traditional Marriage/white Wedding In Imo State. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Need A Good Caterer For Your Traditional Marriage/white Wedding In Imo State. (650 Views)

See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) / (pics) White Wedding Trapped At Imo / Rivers Borther (closed) because Of Election. / My White Wedding And Trad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Caterer For Your Traditional Marriage/white Wedding In Imo State. by ijeoma189: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hi, my name is ijeoma, and am an event planner and caterer :*****This is introducing Tresh inspiration,we put ur minds to rest where Event planning,catering and event decorations are concerned for your events and parties. Our service is second to none, @ affordable prices, we serve, we take care of your guests and we can add class to your events with our service

For enquiries and bookings:call:- 07031580055, BBm:25F10A52 (we are in imo state) give us a call!
Re: Need A Good Caterer For Your Traditional Marriage/white Wedding In Imo State. by ijeoma189: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
ijeoma189: Hi, my name is ijeoma, and am an event planner and caterer :*****This is introducing Tresh inspiration,we put ur minds to rest where Event planning,catering and event decorations are concerned for your events and parties. Our service is second to none, @ affordable prices, we serve, we take care of your guests and we can add class to your events with our service

For enquiries and bookings:call:- 07031580055, BBm:25F10A52 (we are in imo state) give us a call!
If a Young man asks a Young lady for a date... That's his business.If the young lady accepts...That's her business too.If the young man and the lady decide to get married.....That's their business.However, if they want good Event planner and Caterer .THAT'S MY BUSINESS!!! @Tresh inspirations we understand that having a well planned wedding and a qualified caterer for your wedding is of great importance. At Tresh inspiratios we can make your desires come true!!!! And at affordable prices. So call us: 07031580055 ,BBM: 25F10A52 or Send us an Email: ijeomaonyenwe@yahoo.com.also Like our page on facebook:https://m.facebook.com/treshinspiration?src=email_notif. We can reach u anywhere!

(1) (Reply)

If You're Not Employing A Wedding Planner, You Need This Information... / In Need Of A House For A House Party / Basic Instrumentation And Control Training Practical Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.