Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why DO Businesses Fail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why DO Businesses Fail (1270 Views)

The Reasons Why Most Online Businesses Fail In Nigeria / Why Small Businesses Fail In Nigeria / Why Do Businesses Fail In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why DO Businesses Fail by Connectz: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
I just need to know your opinion on why do businesses fail?
Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by favprec12(f): 4:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Ameh Samson, you better stop pretending like a guru here. You refuse to to deliver my item or refund my #80,000 since last year December, and think you will go scot free. You said you make more than the money daily and you are still holding it. If you blocked me on facebook, bbm and barred my phone number, can you block me here? Pay my Money Samsonnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by NaLaugh: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2014
haha. See ambush.

1 Like

Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by Godmother(f): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2014
favprec12: Ameh Samson, you better stop pretending like a guru here. You refuse to to deliver my item or refund my #80,000 since last year December, and think you will go scot free. You said you make more than the money daily and you are still holding it. If you blocked me on facebook, bbm and barred my phone number, can you block me here? Pay my Money Samsonnnnnnnnnnnnn

Always insist on a face-to-face meet when conducting a financial transaction, especially when such an amount is involved. That's being said, I think you can still find a way to get this guy. Just keep searching the net. I'm sure one way or the other he must have dropped his address somewhere. Let's rid the internet of such people. Goodluck to u.

1 Like

Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by eddybobson(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2014
There is so much going on in the internet today, but one thing for sure, is that there are so much good opportunity that changes lives of people...
in every failure there is equivalent of success that has been attached to it...
i don't believe in too many talks...
i will extend my hand for those who need training on earning great income.
Just text me or call... i will forward every details to you and is your's to determine the future.

07030248871 or email; edwardanne2020@gmail.com

Just know, when you truly want success,you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get to, you must realize that the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do,
even when you dont feel like doing it.
because In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure
Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone..
Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by favprec12(f): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Godmother:

Always insist on a face-to-face meet when conducting a financial transaction, especially when such an amount is involved. That's being said, I think you can still find a way to get this guy. Just keep searching the net. I'm sure one way or the other he must have dropped his address somewhere. Let's rid the internet of such people. Goodluck to u.
I had his office address before and sent a guy I met on facebook, the guy had a similar problem with him (our mutual friend before he blocked me on fb) to the place and he threatened the guy with a policeman, the policeman fixed an appointment day with them though but he didn't go back cos he's afraid of the guy and he told me then that he's expecting me as well. I'm not sure he's in that office anymore. Thanks for ur concern
Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by favprec12(f): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
NaLaugh: haha. See ambush.
grin tongue
Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by Leyqute(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
favprec12: Ameh Samson, you better stop pretending like a guru here. You refuse to to deliver my item or refund my #80,000 since last year December, and think you will go scot free. You said you make more than the money daily and you are still holding it. If you blocked me on facebook, bbm and barred my phone number, can you block me here? Pay my Money Samsonnnnnnnnnnnnn

You need Harold Finch.
Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by favprec12(f): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin
Leyqute:

You need Harold Finch.
Lol
Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by jamace(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Connectz: Are you Employed or Unemployed and you need something that you can be making money from Part Time.
If U are on BBM add 2 2 F A A 3 C 6 now for full info

BBM PIN: 2 2 F A A 3 C 6
AMEH SAMSON, you better refund favprec12 her money. You guys are ruining the beauty of the internet with your dubious actions. angry

1 Like

Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by DECOtech(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Samson Ameh, refund her money nah. You no de shame?

1 Like

Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by ibrews: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mr Ameh Samson...oya joor! Return dere money!.....shey normal nah
Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Connectz: Are you Employed or Unemployed and you need something that you can be making money from Part Time.
If U are on BBM add 2 2 F A A 3 C 6 now for full info

BBM PIN: 2 2 F A A 3 C 6
crook; con man; hopeless theif; na people like U; I dey find to use military boiz peel u back

1 Like

Re: Why DO Businesses Fail by Pluslargent(m): 3:51am On Sep 26, 2014
@ ray,,,longest time...how did that investment end?...whats the name again?that one that involved daily markers?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Selling Rams During Muslim Festivals!!! / Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly. / How To Advertise For Free Locally In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.