Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave (2499 Views)

FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday / Chelsea Star, Oscar Gets Cozy With Two Women / Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by englishmart(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cech doesn't want to sit on the
Chelsea bench
And warns Mourinho in the process
Chelsea's long standing goalkeeper Petr Cech has
launched a warning to Jose Mourinho that he
does not want to be on the bench next season,
according to Sky Sports.
Cech faces an up-hill battle to retain his number one
jersey next season, with Belgium goalkeeper Thilbalt
Courtois returning to the club following a successful
loan stint Spanish La Liga at Atletico Madrid.
But Cech has issued a warning to Mourinho whilst on
Chelsea's tour of Austria.
"I don't want to be on the bench," said Cech. "This is
why I am trying to do everything to be in the team.
"I don't want to talk about ifs and buts. Let’s see how I
am going and what happens.
"You know I always give my best and obviously that is
all I can do. I will do my best and do everything I can
do to be as ready as possible for when the season
starts.
"Every year there is a challenge. If you are going to
be in the team you are going to have to do better
than the other guys in the team. I think Mark
Schwarzer, when he came last year, did remarkably
well during the pre-season and when he played in
any game he did very well, so I knew the challenge
was there."
source
sillyseason.com/football/premier-league/chelsea-fc/cech-doesnt-want-sit-chelsea-bench

1 Like

Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by Decibel: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
tongue
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by englishmart(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: tongue
what's the meaning of that?
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by heatmeup(f): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
when i said he is a selfish coach someone was qouting me.he has swachwatever,cech,now he wants to spoil coutoris form like he did to mikel smh
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by Decibel: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: what's the meaning of that?
angry angry
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by englishmart(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
heatmeup: when i said he is a selfish coach someone was qouting me.he has swachwatever,cech,now he wants to spoil coutoris form like he did to mikel smh
coutois can still go on loan. But cech stays.

I hate mourinho he wants me to decamp from Chelsea
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by omar22(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
heatmeup: when i said he is a selfish coach someone was qouting me.he has swachwatever,cech,now he wants to spoil coutoris form like he did to mikel smh

A beg shut the effiing up... The players belong to Chelsea, they were bought before Jose arrived at the club, please get your head screwed before chatting garbage on NL

2 Likes

Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by englishmart(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
omar22:

A beg shut the effiing up... The players belong to Chelsea, they were bought before Jose arrived at the club, please get your head screwed before chatting garbage on NL
guy no be fight Na. What about mikel?
Was it not mourinho that bought mikel?

1 Like

Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by omar22(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: guy no be fight Na. What about mikel?
Was it not mourinho that bought mikel?

He bought Mikel and the he was Sacked by Roman in 2007, so 7 years later you cant blame Jose for Mikels demise

2 Likes

Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by tuffgongjo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
omar22:

He bought Mikel and the he was Sacked by Roman in 2007, so 7 years later you cant blame Jose for Mikels demise
guy no vex some people talk with their heart(emotion) not their brain(thought).
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by tuffgongjo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cech is too big to be on d bench,courtois also is a very good$young player to let go.
We all know how hard it is to get a very good keeper,so why not let go of cech$keep courtois?
We have to look @ this from d longtivity$ the business ends.
Put your emotions aside.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Peter Cech should move to a new club

His time is up

He is still a good keeper
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by englishmart(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
omar22:

but mourinho resigned. He wasn't sacked.

1 Like

Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by heatmeup(f): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
omar22:

are u mad don't u ever insult me again. dude do i even know u mtweeeew

1 Like

Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by omar22(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
heatmeup: are u mad don't u ever insult me again. dude do i even know u mtweeeew

Dont you have a boyfriend to cook for?
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by heatmeup(f): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: coutois can still go on loan. But cech stays.

assuming he allows the poor boy to go on loan then I'll b happy i so much love that boy for him to b on bench. at least i appreciate the fact that u are a honest fan not some wannabe omar who uses black and white tv to watch premiership
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by heatmeup(f): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
omar22:

and if i wanted a boyfriend would it b a dirty rasta smh

3 Likes

Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by englishmart(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
heatmeup: assuming he allows the poor boy to go on loan then I'll b happy i so much love that boy for him to b on bench. at least i appreciate the fact that u are a honest fan not some wannabe omar who uses black and white tv to watch premiership
you are very right.
But if the otherwise happens, would you prefer cech who has given his life and career for Chelsea to be left on the bench?
I'd rather cech leaves than sit on the bench.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by omar22(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: you are very right.
But if the otherwise happens, would you prefer cech who has given his life and career for Chelsea to be left on the bench?
I'd rather cech leaves than sit on the bench.

Look 10 yrs ago when Cech arrived most Chelsea fans said he will be on the bench for the fans favourite Carlo Cudicini but Jose said Cech is my #1 now the role is reverse, if Jose says that Cech is his number 2 then so be it, but the young Belgian wont accept been number 2 to anyone...

1 Like

Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by englishmart(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
omar22:

and what's your business with that?

Is she meant to cook for her boyfriend?
Guy pls. Don't derail this beautiful thread
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by englishmart(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
omar22:

Look 10 yrs ago when Cech arrived most Chelsea fans said he will be on the bench for the fans favourite Carlo Cudicini but Jose said Cech is my #1 now the role is reverse, if Jose says that Cech is his number 2 then so be it, but the young Belgian wont accept been number 2 to anyone...
exactly why cech has to leave. He can't be a second choice either.
Btw.
You've been following Chelsea for quite long now. That's impressive.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by Afrok(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mourinho wants to have anything that can play football in his team, plz make Una free Mourinho. If U can't take a bottle on ur head (insults) undecided, plz comment with caution on any thread relating to Chelsea wink My humble arsenal submission.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by incredibleone: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2014
spoil coutouis Calm down,we all know coutouis will be d no 1,but what if it takes time for him to adapt to d epl game plan,u dnt just rush decisions dear....if it goes well then cech leaves by jan
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by M4gunners: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2014
englishmart: coutois can still go on loan. But cech stays.

You are highly welcome @arsenal bro.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by englishmart(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2014
M4gunners: You are highly welcome @arsenal bro.
I would rather go to crystal palace
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by egbaguy: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2014
itz a blessing aving two good goalies. We suffered cos of cech's injury in ucl semi last season. MOU can learn frm what ancelotti did in madrid last season. Play courtios in epl and play cech in ucl,fa cup and carling. Lastly,he shudnt be harsh in talking to dem. Let dem feel appreciated.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by tuffgongjo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
egbaguy: itz a blessing aving two good goalies. We suffered cos of cech's injury in ucl semi last season. MOU can learn frm what ancelotti did in madrid last season. Play courtios in epl and play cech in ucl,fa cup and carling. Lastly,he shudnt be harsh in talking to dem. Let dem feel appreciated.
I don't see cech agreeing to that.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by M4gunners: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=englishmart]I would rather go to crystal palace[/quot2morrowmay be too late bro.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by englishmart(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
incredibleone: spoil coutouis Calm down,we all know coutouis will be d no 1,but what if it takes time for him to adapt to d epl game plan,u dnt just rush decisions dear....if it goes well then cech leaves by jan
goal keepers don't need to adapt. All they need do is stay in the post and stop anything that looks round. Before it stops them.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by tuffgongjo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
englishmart: goal keepers don't need to adapt. All they need do is stay in the post and stop anything that looks round. Before it stops them.
goalies need to adapt also,take the case of David de gea as an example,in his first season he struggled with the pace of epl but after adapting to it you know the rest.
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by Omero(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
tuffgongjo: goalies need to adapt also,take the case of David de gea as an example,in his first season he struggled with the pace of epl but after adapting to it you know the rest.
And wat is d rest with DAVID MOYES......?
Re: Interesting!! Chelsea Star Threatens To Leave by tuffgongjo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Omero: And wat is d rest with DAVID MOYES......?
you must be a man u fan as u take A̶̲̥̅♏ to heart,anyway d rest with de gea is that he is now one of d best in d world actually d 4th best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Betting/winning Secret Revealed. / Meet Kanu Nwankwo's Son Who Plays For A Top Club In Europe / Juan Mata Vs Rooney. Who Is A Better Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.