Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To (847 Views)

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) / His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja / Have You Ever Travelled To Ghana With Your Car? Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by freecharles(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
...so this thread is meant to be fun and full of various experiences from the FUNNY to the DISDAINFUL to the BITTER.

now what are we really talking about,ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, old papa and mama grin...

share your experience(s) about the place(s) you've travelled to. Tell us what you love about the place, what you hate, how u felt when you ate their food, what you noticed about the people (guys, esp d female species grin and ladies, abt d men) and so many thing u can think of.

Let people who haven't been to these places know what these places look like and people that wants to go there, let them have a hint of what to expect...ENJOY!!!
Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by majamajic(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
I was in ethiopia for 3 days , they have best weather u can ever think of and the best shisha/coffee joint. They respect anyone from Nigeria too.

More cities uploading. ..

1 Like

Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by freecharles(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
majamajic: I was in ethiopia for 3 days , they have best weather u can ever think of and the best shisha/coffee joint. They respect anyone from Nigeria too.

More cities uploading. ..

I have to go there...I hear their women are very beautiful
Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
My brother, my experience might cause wahala with some of mý people from the brown roof city(am sure your get where i mean).
Hmmnnn! Well, traveling is part of experience. undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by freecharles(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
unpredictedone: the brown roof city... undecided

ibadan?? grin..abeg share am

1 Like

Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by Bunchersstab(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dont really know where to start my story from cos i was born in Abeokuta, grew up in lagos skuld in Benue & have worked in kaduna,ph, warri ,abuja...
I have been to taraba, kano,katsina,jos,enugu ,owerri.
The expiriences,d swit & bitter days, d fun filled days, d gud & bad frndz, ochuko,manex,evans,terseer,gbenga,oreva,dauda,akin etc where are u guys
God pls give me anoda chance i need to correct somethings.

will be right back with the full story (gist).
Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by freecharles(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bunchersstab: Dont really know where to start my story from cos i was born in Abeokuta, grew up in lagos skuld in Benue & have worked in kaduna,ph, warri ,abuja...
I have been to taraba, kano,katsina,jos,enugu ,owerri.
The expiriences,d swit & bitter days, d fun filled days, d gud & bad frndz, ochuko,manex,evans,terseer,gbenga,oreva,dauda,akin etc where are u guys
God pls give me anoda chance i need to correct somethings.

will be right back with the full story (gist).

mhen, I love travelling but my travelling is not even up to half of this person....alot of experiences for us from u then...esp their food, women and weather
Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by Bunchersstab(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
freecharles:

mhen, I love travelling but my travelling us not even up to half of this person....alot of experiences for us from u then...esp their food, women and weather
Women abi?
Dnt rush i will take my tym give una beta gist.
Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by lymelyte(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
I love travelling so much. As a matter of fact,travelling is a new form of learning.
Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by Bunchersstab(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
freecharles:

mhen, I love travelling but my travelling us not even up to half of this person....alot of experiences for us from u then...esp their food, women and weather
Women abi?

I happend to be d last son of a Nigerian Army officer
in thier mechanized engineering section.
As an army u can u transferd at anytym & 2 anywhere.
Dats d part of my dad's job dat i like...

Be right back pls
Life is Abeokuta was swit

1 Like

Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by freecharles(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Women abi?

250 likes for u man grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by freecharles(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
lymelyte: I love travelling so much. As a matter of fact,travelling is a new form of learning.

tell me something you've learnt sire smiley
Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by lymelyte(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
freecharles:

tell me something you've learnt sire smiley
I have really learnt a lot in travelling. I actually Discovered my real self Especially when no one’s looking.
I uncovered my real interest in life. Traveling taught me how to be self confident.
You become aware that you are in control of your own destiny..
Re: Share Your (fun) Experience About Any Part Of The Country You've Travelled To by freecharles(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
for me....I can never forget restaurants in abeokuta....you can't eat their goat meat without staining ur hand and ur mouth with the soup unless u wanna rip urself of the enjoyment...thats how big and sweet it is smiley

(1) (Reply)

Canada Bans Travelers From Ebola Hot Spots / Ticket Cost / Is There Any Nairalander Who Lives In Hamburg Germany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.